President Calvin Coolidge in 1923: "America must be kept American"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
what a Nazi!

DWNCG63U0AAYAJh.jpg

Men like him pretty much supported a pure european immigration system. The mid 19th century until the 1920's America had a lot of immigrants from all over the world but that changed for about 30 years in the 20's, 30's, and 40's. The 1965 immigration act was pretty much going back to where it was before.

Men like him pretty much supported a pure european immigration system. The mid 19th century until the 1920's America had a lot of immigrants from all over the world but that changed for about 30 years in the 20's, 30's, and 40's. The 1965 immigration act was pretty much going back to where it was before.

Bullshit, it wasnt until the 1965 immigration act that 3rd worlders started arriving in droves.

Bullshit, it wasnt until the 1965 immigration act that 3rd worlders started arriving in droves.

The chinese came over in huge numbers during the period I was talking about...This was stopped in the 1920's.

chinese that were ALLOWED came over as labor to build the WESTERN Designed Railroads and to keep from starving in china SRocks.

but , sure the opening post and thoughts by Coolidge make perfect sense .

i often ask that question , never get any real answer . Sometimes they talk Jesus and Christianity as reasons for diversity or saving muslim refugee invaders or third worlders lives as if that the main purpose of the USA . Or they say , we are a nation of immigrants , or diversity makes us stronger . Personally i think that immigration advocates are just liberal and stupid and have no ability to think ahead to the future or they make money or have jobs catering to imported people Desperado .

Forum List

Back