President Brandon suddenly realizes his Inflationary policies are a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn’t and still isn’t a BIG problem.

The largest inflation year over year in nearly 30 years is not a problem? Let me guess, it is transitory? Let me let you in on a little secret. If by transitory the kooks mean it won't remain at 6% FOREVER, they are correct, but that is seriously stretching the intent of the word transitory. Keep in mind, for each month inflation increases, those prices will stay even if inflation subsides. We will not see 2% inflation through 2022 so get ready to pay thru the nose. Couple this will higher taxes and further labor shortages if the human infrastructure monstrosity passes and you can do the math. The not-so-funny thing is that inflation and Biden's policies hurt low-income folks the most and these are the ones that vote heavily Democratic. You can't make up just how stupid that is, but then again, there is a reason many are poor and it isn't just bad luck.

All of these are food for thought ^^^; the hysteria and hyperbole on Social Media is based on ignorance.

All of these are food for thought ^^^; the hysteria and hyperbole on Social Media is based on ignorance.

Leftism is based on ignorance.

The largest inflation year over year in nearly 30 years is not a problem? Let me guess, it is transitory? Let me let you in on a little secret. If by transitory the kooks mean it won't remain at 6% FOREVER, they are correct, but that is seriously stretching the intent of the word transitory. Keep in mind, for each month inflation increases, those prices will stay even if inflation subsides. We will not see 2% inflation through 2022 so get ready to pay thru the nose. Couple this will higher taxes and further labor shortages if the human infrastructure monstrosity passes and you can do the math. The not-so-funny thing is that inflation and Biden's policies hurt low-income folks the most and these are the ones that vote heavily Democratic. You can't make up just how stupid that is, but then again, there is a reason many are poor and it isn't just bad luck.
That's not the point. The point is RW propagada making partisan arguments. The inflation we are seeing is a result of 2017 thought 2020, and covid, and also the democrat's urge to give people (including people making more than liveable wages) money.

What a bunch of looney toons.

I thought the 9/11 “Truthers” were crazy.

This is like a spreading disease

Virtually everything above this post is batshit crazy

No one said inflation wasn’t a problem. It wasn’t and still isn’t a BIG problem.

All of those suburban soccer moms who voted for Biden last year because they couldn't stand Trump won't be voting Democrat in next year's mid terms

Sure. His brilliant economic policies took care of it though, right?

But just as critics lament Carter’s economy and cite supporting economic facts, they praise the man who Carter selected to head the Federal Reserve, Paul Volcker. “I liked Paul Volcker a lot,” said Donald Trump earlier this year. Separately, he said, “I think his policy and his demeanor there was something very solid about him.”

Other notable Republicans who have praised Volcker over the years include Ron Paul, the Fed’s harshest critics: “If I had to name one person that did a little bit of good, that was Paul Volcker.

All of those suburban soccer moms who voted for Biden last year because they couldn't stand Trump won't be voting Democrat in next year's mid terms

The leftist media told you Flatulent *Joe won suburban soccer moms while cities were burning, thugs were threatening to riot in the suburbs and suburbanites were seen being assaulted at restaurants ect. On live TV and you believed it.
Hahaahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahhaa

I have a bad feeling about this. Will gas price control in coming?
That's what we have now--we had free market control for the past four years and prices stabilized. That is partially what had the dems up in arms during the Trump admin. Obama had prices on the rise approaching $5 and Trump reversed it. Biden's prime directive was to get fuel prices back up and the best way to do that was ban new leases and close pipelines. The democrat/globalists want equity and that includes Americans paying the same fuel prices as Europe and Canada.

Wait until Americans can’t get Turkeys for Thanksgiving or Xmas trees for Xmas. I can’t wait to see the spin the demleftists and their MSM allies feed their flock of gullible sheep.

Once again, the cartel (OPEC) created inflation, not any policy or EO promulgated by President Jimmy Carter.

Consider this:

And nixon devalued the dollar and got rid of a Fed chief and replaced him with a guy who agreed to keep rates low to ensure he got reelected in 72.

The leftist media told you Flatulent *Joe won suburban soccer moms while cities were burning, thugs were threatening to riot in the suburbs and suburbanites were seen being assaulted at restaurants ect. On live TV and you believed it.
Hahaahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahhaa
Wow. the dems just stopped cheating. you're a genius. lol

That's what we have now--we had free market control for the past four years and prices stabilized. That is partially what had the dems up in arms during the Trump admin. Obama had prices on the rise approaching $5 and Trump reversed it. Biden's prime directive was to get fuel prices back up and the best way to do that was ban new leases and close pipelines. The democrat/globalists want equity and that includes Americans paying the same fuel prices as Europe and Canada.
tariffs are NOT free market control.

Duh!

"... on inflation, today’s report shows an increase over last month. Inflation hurts Americans pocketbooks, and reversing this trend is a top priority for me. The largest share of the increase in prices in this report is due to rising energy costs—and in the few days since the data for this report were collected, the price of natural gas has fallen.

I have directed my National Economic Council to pursue means to try to further reduce these costs, and have asked the Federal Trade Commission to strike back at any market manipulation or price gouging in this sector."

It's like the iceberg directing the Titanic to take on less water.

Pray for America

Biden Starts To Freak Out About Soaring Inflation, Orders Economic Council To "Reduce Energy Costs" | ZeroHedge
not sure the pres has much control over inflation... but not trying to defend Pres Brandon

the federal reserve iss primarily the one to blame...

Jimmy Carter inherited STAGFLATION, a word coined by the economists which was needed to define the Nixon/Ford Administration economy.
You know what...I'm so sick of Americans that have ready excuses for when the people they vote for fail....I don't care what a president is handed...he needs to do his job and fix it...just like Trump did...he came into office during the slowest recovery from a recession in American history and got the nation back on track in 9 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back