President Biden using a teleprompter after all.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022

So, its true after all. President Biden does indeed use a Teleprompter as seen in this video about American families suffering from high gas prices and inflation(Thanks to sanctions against Russia). No wonder Putin doesn't take this man serious, who can't even form a sentence of his own. Now makes me wonder who wrote the part that Russia needs a regime change and is doing the warmongering.

I swear, the US is just messed up.

So, its true after all. President Biden does indeed use a Teleprompter as seen in this video about American families suffering from high gas prices and inflation(Thanks to sanctions against Russia). No wonder Putin doesn't take this man serious, who can't even form a sentence of his own. Now makes me wonder who wrote the part that Russia needs a regime change and is doing the warmongering.

Another fake story.

Of course he uses a teleprompter, as well as cue cards, everyone knows that. There was also some speculation that he used a receiver with someone transmitting clues to him, like the "Salute the Marines" gaff he made.

Of course he uses a teleprompter, as well as cue cards, everyone knows that.

Yep, just like the president before him and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that

Of course he uses a teleprompter, as well as cue cards, everyone knows that. There was also some speculation that he used a receiver with someone transmitting clues to him, like the "Salute the Marines" gaff he made.

Every potus uses a teleprompter as well as cue cards(but they not wrote after the fact, but in Bidens case they were)

Prove that he was holding up the cue card that we seen, pics everywhere, and you know the cue card I mentioned.

Every potus uses a teleprompter as well as cue cards(but they not wrote after the fact, but in Bidens case they were)

Prove that he was holding up the cue card that we seen, pics everywhere, and you know the cue card I mentioned.

I have no issue with him for using cue cards. He is senile, isn't he?

The guy needs all the help he can get.

1649070075546.png

BDS is apparently a very seriously illness. As any with a quarter of a brain knows, all presidents use or have used notes at press conferences at one time or another.

The former guy was notorious for using his notes.

The difference of course is Biden can keep on point while the former guy was a meandering nitwit.

Last edited:

What is it with you people and teleprompters? They're POLITICIANS. Their job is to run the country. Not to fucking entertain eejits.

So? Name the last president who never used a teleprompter...?

Your heroes Putin and Trump use teleprompters. You fucking idiot.

I also forgot to add that Putin actually has the courage to face the press while your president runs away every time the questions become too much for his dementia ridden mind to handle.
Putin, who is hiding in a bunker like a little bitch right now and has members of the press jailed and murdered if they're not nice to him? That Putin?

Forum List

Back