President Biden to Speak to Nation Today

Thank you President Biden

:udaman:
Works out around 4 bucks a day over a year.
Third Worlders earn more these days.

It’s more than $1400
Its extensions to unemployment, aid to small business, aid to schools to reopen, aid to local communities

Thank President Biden......NOT Republicans

And thanks to fraud president xiden the 1400 bucks is sucked dry thanks to increased energy costs across the board, which increases ALL costs which means this pithy 1400 bribe is worthless. But little unthinking drones, like you, get all excited.

$1400 checks start going out this weekend

Thanks President Biden!
Somebody cares about America, obviously Republicans don’t

He told you you'd be getting a $2,000 check, sucker.

He supported all Americans getting $2000
Republicans in December said fuk $2000 you only get $600

President Biden just gave us the rest.......Thanks President Biden!

:woohoo:
Resident Biden could not find his asshole with radar. I am sure he will come across that way tonight. He inspires no one, not even his dogs.

It’s more than $1400
Its extensions to unemployment, aid to small business, aid to schools to reopen, aid to local communities

Why do schools need aid to re-open? All they have to do is open their doors. What "aid to small business?" "Aid to local communities" means aid to Democrat politicians and their cronies.

I heard all the bad mouthing from the right about what a retard and derelict Bayden was. Upon hearing Joe, I found them to be wrong. Bayden can actually talk policy, unlike trump. Trump just wings it, saying words spoken by an idiot and licked up by right wing fools.

Yeah, sure he can, he can't even remember his own picks for important positions.

BIDEN: ALL ADULTS ELIGIBLE FOR VAXX MAY 1

More great news from President Biden!

He's a little slow and taking the lead from a Republican governor....

Alaska has like 10 people in it, bro.

Yup. A public school indoctrination (in lieu of education) will do that to you.

Yeah, sure he can, he can't even remember his own picks for important positions.
Funny...i don't recall you cultists whining about Trump doing that. But cultists will cult...

Trump was in front of the cameras whether he was covered or not by the Prog dominated media a thousand times more then Beijing Biden. Biden has a track record of not being "all there". To steal an election to put this into office is beyond dangerous.

Funny...i don't recall you cultists whining about Trump doing that. But cultists will cult...

Damn....the whataboutism is strong in this one...

Ah yes, the cultists covering for each other. Got it. I am the problem. Not the whiny frauds who excused every daily behavior of the orange slob, then pretended it was significant when Biden does it. Got it.

For the record, we expect people in their 70s to do this. They all do.

It’s more than $1400

And thanks to fraud president xiden the 1400 bucks is sucked dry thanks to increased energy costs across the board, which increases ALL costs which means this pithy 1400 bribe is worthless. But little unthinking drones, like you, get all excited.

$1400 checks start going out this weekend

Thanks President Biden!
Somebody cares about America, obviously Republicans don’t

He told you you'd be getting a $2,000 check, sucker.

He supported all Americans getting $2000
Republicans in December said fuk $2000 you only get $600

President Biden just gave us the rest.......Thanks President Biden!

:woohoo:
Resident Biden could not find his asshole with radar. I am sure he will come across that way tonight. He inspires no one, not even his dogs.

Afraid he can beat Fat Donnie like a drum

:dance:

Trump was in front of the cameras whether he was covered or not by the Prog dominated media a thousand times more then Beijing Biden. Biden has a track record of not being "all there". To steal an election to put this into office is beyond dangerous.

Biden has better knowledge of key issues than Dumb Donnie ever did.

Biden actually knows how to read and pays attention at briefings.
Imagine a President who actually listens to Scientists instead of lecturing them about injecting disinfectants

1615509585594.png

These ignorant/greedy NaziCons just can stop whistling past their political graveyard. The GOP is clearly dying.

BIDEN: ALL ADULTS ELIGIBLE FOR VAXX MAY 1

More great news from President Biden!

He's a little slow and taking the lead from a Republican governor....

Alaska has like 10 people in it, bro.

Because you ate the rest of them, fatboy.

Biden has better knowledge of key issues than Dumb Donnie ever did.

Biden actually knows how to read and pays attention at briefings.
Imagine a President who actually listens to Scientists instead of lecturing them about injecting disinfectants

How the hell would you know anything about that worthless, dementia ridden ass sitter? You know him? True, he sat on his ass in the Senate for how many years again? 47? 48?

I like your assertion that Biden "knows how to read and play attention in briefings". The asshole can't stay awake long enough to read or pay attention in ANY briefing.

Let's get real here.

Forum List

Back