President Biden to Speak to Nation Today

Didn't bother to watch the sonofabitch last night. Nothing he says is of any interest to me or any other real American.

Have to say Biden’s speech was boring.

Obama had charisma, Trump gave us bragging, drama and complaints

Biden is a welcome alternative. A return to normal, stable Government

Correction:

Tonight President Biden will read a speech written by his people. He will not be speaking to the people. He will simply be reading to the people.

There is a big difference

If he had the capacity to speak to the people, he would have had a press conference or at least answer questions when asked.

WRONG! CNN just reported that President Biden has been editing his speech over the past week.
Oh. I see. CNN sits in the oval office and watches every move he makes.

Sounds reliable.

Yeah, sure he can, he can't even remember his own picks for important positions.
Funny...i don't recall you cultists whining about Trump doing that. But cultists will cult...

Trump was in front of the cameras whether he was covered or not by the Prog dominated media a thousand times more then Beijing Biden. Biden has a track record of not being "all there". To steal an election to put this into office is beyond dangerous.

Biden has better knowledge of key issues than Dumb Donnie ever did.

Biden actually knows how to read and pays attention at briefings.
Imagine a President who actually listens to Scientists instead of lecturing them about injecting disinfectants

How the hell would you know anything about that worthless, dementia ridden ass sitter? You know him? True, he sat on his ass in the Senate for how many years again? 47? 48?

I like your assertion that Biden "knows how to read and play attention in briefings". The asshole can't stay awake long enough to read or pay attention in ANY briefing.

Let's get real here.

Joe Biden is among the most respected Senators of his era.

Along with Ted Kennedy, John McCain, Bob Dole, John Kerry ....

You admire all the biggest scumbags in the Senate.

Name any more accomplished Senators

"Accomplished" means "scumbag."

Biden says he will get 100 million vaccines in 60 days not 100

:clap:
Trump's last few days in office he had 1.5 million people a day getting vaccinated, and the rate was steadily increasing. Bidden is taking credit for Trump's work. That's all the Biden admin can do, aside from creating catastophre's like his immigration policy.

Biden says he will get 100 million vaccines in 60 days not 100

:clap:
Trump's last few days in office he had 1.5 million people a day getting vaccinated, and the rate was steadily increasing. Bidden is taking credit for Trump's work. That's all the Biden admin can do, aside from creating catastophre's like his immigration policy.
Private Citizen Trump is no longer President

It's amusing how y'all can totally dis a man and his speech three hours before he gives it.

Don't get me wrong, I've never seen the former prez on tv. So I figure that all of the naysayers won't see the one tonight. It's cool.
Do you recall Trump's STOU speeches? You goldfish memory hypocrite
Like I said, I never saw him on TV, so I can't recall that which I did not see and hear.
You couldn't bare to watch, eh?

Forum List

Back