President Biden Suggests Blacks, Hispanics Can't Get COVID Vaccine Because “They Don't Know How To Get Online”

Biden is an idiot- he doesn't know anything and doesn't say anything worth hearing, because puppets can't talk.

He is racist......

Just not racist enough to be truly loved by the GOP.....
Your ignorance is astounding.

The fact of the matter is that, since it's very inception, the Republican party has been fighting against the Democrat party's abhorrent racial discrimination.

The Democrat party has been racist since it's inception.

He is racist......

Just not racist enough to be truly loved by the GOP.....

Bummer
It is proof Biden does not really believe in the agendas he promotes. He is for power and money. The propaganda system has convinced a lot of people that voting Republican is racist. The election in November was stolen. And Progs do not care. What was left of the Democracy that was a Republic, died that day.

I just heard this. Excuse me if you've already heard this.

Incredibly Joe Biden says blacks don't know how to use internet. AND he said blacks don't have accountants or lawyers.
President Joe Biden said Tuesday a primary challenge facing the nation’s coronavirus vaccine rollout is Hispanic and African-Americans’ internet illiteracy.

“A lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden said in a CNN town hall. “Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and, or inner-city districts know how to use, know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens.”

Oh, so white
people in rural areas and living in the cities can operate a computer and get online.
But not blacks, and Hispanics by the way.

Did Donald Trump ever of his own free will get up in public and claim minorities are incapable of learning what white people somehow learn?
Joe Biden is an unbelievably racist moron. Add that to his creepy sexualized attraction to young girls and you see what the left has given us by placing Joe in office.

He's incredibly dangerous. And incredibly bigoted as well as being utterly incompetent. How can leftists defend their colossal mistake? The new rumor is Joe will leave office by August. That's way too long to put up someone the public didn't want to begin with.

Last edited:
Joe has said some God awful things about blacks over his long corrupt undistinguished career, yet many blacks today think he’s looking out for them.

Incredibly Joe Biden says blacks don't know how to use internet. AND he said blacks don't have accountants or lawyers.
President Joe Biden said Tuesday a primary challenge facing the nation’s coronavirus vaccine rollout is Hispanic and African-Americans’ internet illiteracy.

“A lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden said in a CNN town hall. “Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and, or inner-city districts know how to use, know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens.”

Oh, so white
people in rural areas and living in the cities can operate a computer and get online.
But not blacks, and Hispanics, by the way.

Did Donald Trump ever of his own free will get up in public and claim minorities are incapable of learning what white people somehow learn?
Joe Biden is an unbelievably racist moron. Add that to his creepy sexualized attraction to young girls and you see what the left has given us by placing Joe in office.

He's incredibly dangerous. And incredibly bigoted as well as being utterly incompetent. How can leftists defend their colossal mistake? The new rumor is Joe will leave office by August. That's way too long to put up someone the public didn't want to begin with.
the latest is he says blacks cant be entrepreneurs because they dont have accountants and lawyers,,

hey joe!! some blacks are accountants and lawyers,,

At the very least Joe is saying blacks aren't as smart as white people.
How's that for a bigoted declaration?

Hey, leftist clowns....what are you going to do about this senile racist pervert?

Oh, so white

the latest is he says blacks cant be entrepreneurs because they dont have accountants and lawyers,,

hey joe!! some blacks are accountants and lawyers,,
Now imagine the shit storm the MSM would have promoted had Don said those words.

As a total computer illiterate myself, I think that the old gentleman should look in the mirror.

I very much doubt that he himself in his current mental condition could do much more than what I am doing now (typing a few words and then clicking "Post reply").

For all I know, he can no longer even do that.

Oh, so white

REUTERS FACT CHECK
APRIL 1, 20219:29 AMUPDATED 2 MONTHS AGO

Fact Check-Fabricated Joe Biden tweet about minorities using the internet​

Social media users have been sharing a screenshot of an alleged tweet by U.S. President Joe Biden which says minorities can’t correctly use computers because they lack the “resources”, “education” and “commitment to their communities.” This tweet appears to have been fabricated.

No one can trust the OP and his lies that he post on a daily basis..

Joe has said some God awful things about blacks over his long corrupt undistinguished career, yet many blacks today think he’s looking out for them.

The entire Democrat Party has said and done bad things to blacks: Slavery, Jim Crow Laws, the Klan, opposing civil rights laws, ghettos, soul-killing entitlements from cradle to grave, the narrative that blacks are the eternal "victims"...

And yet they keep voting for Democrats. Go figure.

Social media users have been sharing a screenshot of an alleged tweet by U.S. President Joe Biden which says minorities can’t correctly use computers because they lack the “resources”, “education” and “commitment to their communities.” This tweet appears to have been fabricated.

Oh, so white

Keep at it buddy. Nobody believes Biden is racist, not even RWNJs like you believe that, but I understand you are desperately trying to convince anyone who will listen that it is true. You know who you really need to convince? Black people. Unfortunately for you, they just ain't buying it.

when you want the guy that wants to lynch you. can't understand it myself.

Oh, so white

REUTERS FACT CHECK

dude,, it is on video not a tweet,,,

once again you trolled and made a fool of yourself,,

Oh, so white

REUTERS FACT CHECK

yep always, those fact checkers are something special. wrong, but something special. and you cowtide to them, amazing.

Oh, so white

REUTERS FACT CHECK

Different situation. What you posted was an obvious fake tweet. The OP is about a video
Fuckin crackhead :lol:

Forum List

Back