President Biden Opens up Earth Day Summit

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
I am glad to see this. The US must lead on global climate and environmental issues. I 100% support the President's initiative to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in half by 2030.

Yes, we have a lot of work to do, especially as regards China, India and other third world nations. I am sure they realize the stakes as well.

At any rate, energy efficiency will make us more competitive.

The future is here and we must embrace the changes coming in energy and energy generation.

RESIDENT Biden... our CHEATED into office, sniffing, groper, senile shyster in the white house.

Looks like he's taking orders from the child bubble head AOC now.

I don't see how an "Earth Day Summit" changes the climate a whit.

In fact, the science would seem to indicate the opposite. Autocrats in a meeting spewing hot air just releases more greenhouse gases into the atmosphere and theoretically causes worse climate problems, no?

I am glad to see this. The US must lead on global climate and environmental issues. I 100% support the President's initiative to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in half by 2030.

Yes, we have a lot of work to do, especially as regards China, India and other third world nations. I am sure they realize the stakes as well.

The future is here and we must embrace the changes coming in energy and energy generation.

Even us cons believe in cleaner energy. But let the market place pick the winners and losers.
And quit feeding us false data about global warming. It's a lie.

Summit? A summit is when world leaders sit around a table and discuss important issues. This isn't a freaking summit, it's a propaganda statement issued by Biden's minions while he wanders around the W.H. trying to figure out what day it it is.

what is your expectation of global change if the US does anything? how do we control climate? can you explain?

Biden got severely cucked by his CCP owners at this meeting. It was painful to watch.

when you look out your door today, is your climate any different than when you were a child? How many years has it been?

Pimps and prostitutes need to stop being so full of shit with all that gratuitous service of process in a court of law and filth spewing from the judicial bench.
India is now on the U.S. travel restriction list, due to COVID-19®, which in India is nothing but a massive cover-up for government programs of population control and mass murder.

RESIDENT Biden... our CHEATED into office, sniffing, groper, senile shyster in the white house.

Looks like he's taking orders from the child bubble head AOC now.

I don't see it. I do see you clearly and undeniably demonstrating your abysmal ignorance though. Does that count?

Even us cons believe in cleaner energy. But let the market place pick the winners and losers.
And quit feeding us false data about global warming. It's a lie.

Are you suggesting that more than 99% of the world's climate scientists have ALL been lying to us for years now and not ONE of them has ever admitted to it? Is that what you mean?

Summit? A summit is when world leaders sit around a table and discuss important issues. This isn't a freaking summit, it's a propaganda statement issued by Biden's minions while he wanders around the W.H. trying to figure out what day it it is.

The summit in question was a virtual meeting of the world's leaders. They are not "Biden's minions". Given the fundamental nature of your error, then, I have to ask if YOU know what day of the week it might be?

Biden got severely cucked by his CCP owners at this meeting. It was painful to watch.

Please elaborate. And links would be handy.

Pimps and prostitutes need to stop being so full of shit with all that gratuitous service of process in a court of law and filth spewing from the judicial bench.
India is now on the U.S. travel restriction list, due to COVID-19®, which in India is nothing but a massive cover-up for government programs of population control and mass murder.

Did we forget our meds this morning?

MI6 Admits to "Green Spying" As Agenda 2030 Noose Tightens - #NewWorldNextWeek

Forum List

Back