President Biden is correct about Trump

642o5y.jpg

They are speaking the truth.....Evidently you don't understand that we are a Democratic Republic.....or you are just ignorant.....My bet is on ignorant.
No, they are not.

You, OTOH, are now backtracking for some reason.

“Donald Trump’s campaign is about him, not America, not you.

Donald Trump’s campaign is obsessed with the past, not the future. He’s willing to sacrifice our democracy, put himself in power.”

Three years ago today Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

Trump is an enemy of – and threat to – democracy.
Potato is wrong. You’re wrong.

What else is new?

Last edited:
morons get scared easy.......intelligent people do something about what they fear....
Lol, no. Who told you that lie? Morons don't frighten easily. That's why they are out in front and the officers (smart folks) are are in the rear.

What the fuck does that even mean? Making America great again was a campaign slogan last used by Donald Trump. It was also used by Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton. Please feel free to show how President Trump exhibited "racist and homophobic" behavior. Trump was one of the least "racist and homophobic" presidents this country has seen.

And by "MAGAs" are you referring to Trump-supporters? Are we out there beating up people of other races and homosexuals? I noticed you didn't also claim that we're "anti-Semitic", which is curious seeing as how it's those of your ilk who are out on the streets protesting against Israel.
Exactly the response expected from a trump cult member. Your orange Jesus will be proud of you.

"Missouri Secretary of State Jay Ashcroft said that if the Supreme Court doesn't overturn similar rulings against Trump to participate in the primaries in Colorado and Maine, he will initiate the same ban against Biden in his state"
That would be like 2 different countries already

Donald Trump’s campaign is obsessed with the past, not the future. He’s willing to sacrifice our democracy, put himself in power.”

Three years ago today Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

PedoPete is an unhinged loony demagogue, just like you.

i have been arguing that with people who should know better since jimmy carter's day probably goes back to that guy's little bircher handouts. thos chick tract things

View attachment 884394

didn't she star with burt reynolds and donny walburg in that Stormy Daniels biopic

I'm tying very hard to rationalize this post, but I feel like an outsider to a joke someone told. Satire's effectiveness can become lost sometimes when folks go a little too far over the edge.

Trust me, I've done that a few too many times myself. :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Kooks gotta kook. But great Trump campaign material.
The more you babble incoherently and hysterically, the more votes he gets. Way to go Mrs. Jones.

‘Three years ago tomorrow, we saw with our own eyes the violent mob stormed the United States Capitol. It was almost in disbelief as you first turned on the television.

For the first time in our history, insurrectionists had come to stop the peaceful transfer, transfer of power in America. First time.

Smashing windows, shattering doors, attacking the police.

Outside, gallows were erected as the MAGA crowd chanted, “Hang Mike Pence.”

Inside, they hunted for Speaker Pelosi. The House was chanting as they marched through and smashed windows, “Where’s Nancy?”

Over 140 police officers were injured.

Jill and I attended the funeral of police officers who died as a result of the events of that day.

Because Donald, because of Donald Trump’s lies, they died because these lies brought a mob to Washington.’ ibid

Trump fomented a treasonous rightwing domestic terrorist attack and treasonous insurrection; Trump is an enemy of democracy, the rule of law and the Constitution. Trump was – and is – unfit to be president.
Keep going Mrs. Jones! You get more and more ridiculous and off in fantasyland with each word!
Do you even believe the crap coming out of your piehole? Did your mouth and asshole get switched at birth?

Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

President Biden is correct about Trump.

You fossils who never grow up !!! Trump is history and Biden is a lazy dottering has been (or Never-been)

Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

President Biden is correct about Trump.
Trump has committed no crimes, and has no convictions of any crimes Mrs Jones. None of your big words apply goofus.
Where do you come up with this delirious drivel?

Forum List

Back