President Biden gets it

Time for war against the right, and President Biden has at last recognized it. Talking reason or scientific facts to that bunch just doesn't get it. They are totally tone deaf to reality and only accepting of their failed, subversive right wing ideology. They spew "freedom" as their mantra, when actually what they want is fascist control exercised by a dictatorial strongman. Disagree with them and/or their strongman and you should basically get out of "their" country.

Well, they are dead wrong and President Biden recognizes it. It's time for war against the far right using all the weapons at his disposal. He should unleash the Attorney General and the Justice Department and go after the unvaccinated , "freedom" loving far right wingers who present such a danger to our country. The far right doesn't seem to recognize that their "freedoms" do not trump the freedoms of the country as a whole.

We are in the middle of a Trump caused pandemic, and President Biden should deal with it using all the weapons at his disposal. Marginalizing the unvaccinated and making life for them as difficult and as costly as possible is absolutely necessary. The far right wing media recognizes that and that is why they are going after President Biden with such venom. Their very existence is at stake.
Right=America, left=commie retards. Screw you.

You were never forced to take the measles vaccine...hundreds of thousands of people refused it when it first was developed...and the feds didn't mandate companies fire you if you didn't get it.....
Your argument doesn't work....

Look either the covid vaccine works or it doesn't...if it doesn't I'd rather gain immunity from getting covid than having to be injected every 8 months....

Everyone I know that has contracted covid survived with few symptoms...even my grandson...he lost his taste for three days...big deal...and his doctor told him he should not need a vaccine....

Your problem is that Joe and Kamala scared the shit out of people during the campaign when they both said they were concerned about the "Trump vaccine"....

Dude. Vaccine works. 95% of the time. 600,000 people died. Way more than measles ever killed. Your personal observations can all be offset by other people’s observations. That’s why we look at the entire landscape to make decisions which adds to 600,000.

Off the top of my head:
My college roommate lost his 55 year old older brother. 6’1 255 so big but not super obese. Was very active non smoker

My sons College roommate lost their 46 year old Dad, 5’9” 230 so also a big dude but not giant. Country guy, worked hard for a living.

Neighbor lost their 61 year old uncle who I met at a wedding. Super tall (6’6”?) normal overweight for an American.

Other neighbor lost a 59 year old brother in law. Another just regular dude.

Yea they were all older/ heavier than me but shit. That’s a lot of sad families saying I wished they would have had the vaccine. Go get it for your family.

Dude. Vaccine works. 95% of the time. 600,000 people died. Way more than measles ever killed. Your personal observations can all be offset by other people’s observations. That’s why we look at the entire landscape to make decisions which adds to 600,000.

Off the top of my head:
My college roommate lost his 55 year old older brother. 6’1 255 so big but not super obese. Was very active non smoker

My sons College roommate lost their 46 year old Dad, 5’9” 230 so also a big dude but not giant. Country guy, worked hard for a living.

Neighbor lost their 61 year old uncle who I met at a wedding. Super tall (6’6”?) normal overweight for an American.

Yea they were all older/ heavier than me but shit. That’s a lot of sad families saying I wished they would have had the vaccine. Go get it for your family.
Do you work for big pharma?

Off the top of my head:

Anecdotes aren't shit.

Fact remains that the mortality rate for the FauxiFlu is only slightly higher than the normal seasonal flu.

Now go light a candle at your shrine to Himmler.

Anecdotes aren't shit.

Fact remains that the mortality rate for the FauxiFlu is only slightly higher than the normal seasonal flu.

Now go light a candle at your shrine to Himmler.
600,000>30,000 by 20Xs. Was math different in the 60’s?

Off the top of my head:

There are only six nations mandating vaccines....Russia China NK SA Iran and now the USA....nice company to be in...the facts are that most people survive the Delta variant...deaths from covid are dropping all over the nation as new infections are rising.....

This mandate just like the mask mandate are conditioning tools for big government advocates...they are using covid mandates to condition the people to obey the federal government....

If it were states and local agencies mandating vaccines and masks there would be a lot less push back....the feds are over stepping their bounds...and this is why even vaccinated people are against them mandating anything....

Time for war against the right, and President Biden has at last recognized it. Talking reason or scientific facts to that bunch just doesn't get it. They are totally tone deaf to reality and only accepting of their failed, subversive right wing ideology. They spew "freedom" as their mantra, when actually what they want is fascist control exercised by a dictatorial strongman. Disagree with them and/or their strongman and you should basically get out of "their" country.

Well, they are dead wrong and President Biden recognizes it. It's time for war against the far right using all the weapons at his disposal. He should unleash the Attorney General and the Justice Department and go after the unvaccinated , "freedom" loving far right wingers who present such a danger to our country. The far right doesn't seem to recognize that their "freedoms" do not trump the freedoms of the country as a whole.

We are in the middle of a Trump caused pandemic, and President Biden should deal with it using all the weapons at his disposal. Marginalizing the unvaccinated and making life for them as difficult and as costly as possible is absolutely necessary. The far right wing media recognizes that and that is why they are going after President Biden with such venom. Their very existence is at stake.
So Trump spread this all over the world? Amazing that he could do that. Currently worldwide the pandemic is growing and might surpass April 2021 highest numbers.

Maybe Trump should have paid big pharma billions to try to get a vaccine to market and purchase millions of doses.

Haha, look at the grown men acting like apoplectic sissies over a vaccine, Good grief, toddlers have more brains and courage than these pussies.

Haha, look at the grown men acting like apoplectic sissies over a vaccine, Good grief, toddlers have more brains and courage than these pussies.

It's not the vaccine, it's the fascists (like you) that are the problem. With you people, it doesn't matter if it's a vaccine or a yellow star, it's the methodology that's dangerous.

It's not the vaccine, it's the fascists (like you) that are the problem. With you people, it doesn't matter if it's a vaccine or a yellow star, it's the methodology that's dangerous.
Slippery slope arguments are lazy and anti intellectual. You shouldn’t eat a baby carrot because the next thing you know it leads to eating babies!!!! Come on.

Imposing dictates by force is tyrannical, but it often comes in the name of saving lives. Out the window goes our freedoms. You’re apparently cool with it.
I'm sorta ok with it....

Because these type things have been done before in our past History when the health of America has been threatened. And people concerned and screaming about their freedoms being taken away by government forever in the guise of health and safety for the country, were WRONG. Once the health crisis was taken care of, their freedoms returned.

They also lost all lawsuits. The mandates were constitutional.

Dumb ass.....Blacks are the largest group that refuses to take the vaccine...you racist asshole......you are calling for a war against blacks.....you dumb ass.

There was a time window with commie Delta, 4-5 weeks before it began to fade. Fascist forces had to move within that window to take advantage of the coercion it afforded.

I'm sorta ok with it....

Because these type things have been done before in our past History when the health of America has been threatened. And people concerned and screaming about their freedoms being taken away by government forever in the guise of health and safety for the country, were WRONG. Once the health crisis was taken care of, their freedoms returned.

They also lost all lawsuits. The mandates were constitutional.
Again you’re confusing what is occurring today. It’s not that same as in the past. This pandemic is anemic, when over 99% of infected recover. Too, is we know our government, big pharma, and corporate media are colluding and lying. In a quasi Facsist state we now live in, giving the potus this kind of power is a recipe for disaster.

There are only six nations mandating vaccines....Russia China NK SA Iran and now the USA....nice company to be in...the facts are that most people survive the Delta variant...deaths from covid are dropping all over the nation as new infections are rising.....

This mandate just like the mask mandate are conditioning tools for big government advocates...they are using covid mandates to condition the people to obey the federal government....

If it were states and local agencies mandating vaccines and masks there would be a lot less push back....the feds are over stepping their bounds...and this is why even vaccinated people are against them mandating anything....
Exactly right. Just had a similar discussion at work via a zoom call with other employees. Many vaccinated employees were totally against forcing co workers to vaccinate. Which is why were are seeing lots of online paid shills pushing the mandate hard. The administration knows it is unpopular.

Forum List

Back