President Biden approval rating: 62%

Bless the poor little democrat hearts. They never know what to think until the pollsters tell them.

From Politico/Morning Consult poll dated 2/14-2/15. The average of six polls is 55.7%.

Funny, i never got a call asking how i felt about the creeper Joe. I am sure at least 75 million dont like the fucker and those new unemployed people dont like his sorry ass either. But then again, the lickspittle, lapdog, lamestream media, will fawn all over themselves, so they can watch forgetful Joe drool at the mic...

So there are some idiots out there that approve of a moron that lost tens of thousands jobs, stole an election, let Illegals flood in and is pretty much a dufus and embarrassment to this country?

We must we living in Idocracy society where the average IQ is about 40.

So there are some idiots out there that approve of a moron that lost tens of thousands jobs, stole an election, let Illegals flood in and is pretty much a dufus and embarrassment to this country?

I think it is obvious that these polls are another fraud just like the election was.

From Politico/Morning Consult poll dated 2/14-2/15. The average of six polls is 55.7%.

Let's take this poll Lakhota
and adjust the numbers proportionally
between taxpayers willing to pay for the policies and voters willing to benefit from them as long as other people cover the costs. Shall we?

This same process of proportional representation and taxation by consent of people and parties could also help us confirm the real numbers among the 74 million voting for Trump vs the 70-80 million reported for Biden.

If we calculate the taxmoney that people actually earn and contribute to govt, what % of these populations agree to Trump's vs Biden's policies, based on who is actually paying into the pool?

flacaltenn RWS Natural Citizen

His future is here
3qekx9ppp6h31.png

I think it is obvious that these polls are another fraud just like the election was.

Just like the MSM claiming that China Joe didn't steal the election with unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

The Useful Idiots actually believe the Democrat lies. 'Idocracy' wasn't just a movie. It is a documentary on Democrat voters.

Forum List

Back