President Biden approval rating: 62%

141567803_3463902907041849_2165364704980561056_n.jpg

Joe is off to a great start. Some of that 62% is coming from Trump supporters.
The dominion voting machine that they polled may have indicated this, it just depends on how it was configured.

They should give him a higher number than 62. If they can give him any number they want, 62 means they are not very excited about Sleepy Joe.

Cool story, the blob never cracked 50 so what does that mean about folks being excited fof for his presidency?

MAGA

It is refreshing to have a President that is compassionate. It is almost unbelievable to have a President that does not pepper his public statements with insults and middle school name calling. Most Americans appreciate the professionalism of Joe Biden and I know the world, other than Putin's Russia, applauds finally having a stately, knowledgeable, and stable leader in the United States.

Of course his approval rating would be high, those selected are his adamant supporters. Statistically based on the election results it should have been about 51-52%, honeymoon period, however now one has to logically ask just who did they poll and how it was formulated.

Instant upgrade.

I love this country.

Because your FEELZ?
Or because his policies are benefiting Americans?

Because we have a sane adult in charge.

What policy of his do you have an issue with? Let me guess - something about black and brown people, right?
The ones that aren’t aimed to benefit good real Americans...basically all that he’s rolled out so far.
Which are benefiting you?

Instant upgrade.

I love this country.

Because your FEELZ?

What policy of his do you have an issue with? Let me guess - something about black and brown people, right?
The ones that aren’t aimed to benefit good real Americans...basically all that he’s rolled out so far.

That’s about as vague as you can be.

I’m fine regardless of who is in charge. Their decisions don’t impact me directly much. I just prefer not to have a lunatic in office and I enjoy seeing Trumpsters cry.

So which of his policies do you have an issue with? Try being specific this time. Name one that you don’t like. You bring up policies and can’t even discuss any of them.

Looks like Biden's spent more time being a president in his first month than trump did in a 4 years . Trump's followers don't agree cuz trump told them he's the greatest and they believe any thing he ever said.

Instant upgrade.

I love this country.

Because your FEELZ?

That’s about as vague as you can be.

I’m fine regardless of who is in charge. Their decisions don’t impact me directly much. I just prefer not to have a lunatic in office and I enjoy seeing Trumpsters cry.

So which of his policies do you have an issue with? Try being specific this time. Name one that you don’t like. You bring up policies and can’t even discuss any of them.
wait till gas hits five bucks a gallon this summer and hyper inflation follows

Forum List

Back