President Biden approval rating: 62%

It is refreshing to have a President that is compassionate. It is almost unbelievable to have a President that does not pepper his public statements with insults and middle school name calling. Most Americans appreciate the professionalism of Joe Biden and I know the world, other than Putin's Russia, applauds finally having a stately, knowledgeable, and stable leader in the United States.
so what if he needs lots of naps and can barely read a teleprompter...at least he has his KKK roots to fall back on

62% .......... so basically twenty points higher than Rump's typical day.

Disappointing. Maybe Biden should paint hisself orange.
so why are dems so terrified of trump running again?

You could ask this guy...

StrawmanCirc.jpg

Considering they whupped his ass twice by a combined ten million votes, if I were "Dems" I'd like my chances.
Lotta noise though. And you have to watch a school of lemmings voluntarily hurl themselves into oblivion.

It is refreshing to have a President that is compassionate. It is almost unbelievable to have a President that does not pepper his public statements with insults and middle school name calling. Most Americans appreciate the professionalism of Joe Biden and I know the world, other than Putin's Russia, applauds finally having a stately, knowledgeable, and stable leader in the United States.
so what if he needs lots of naps and can barely read a teleprompter...at least he has his KKK roots to fall back on
He is a real leader. Unlike the fat dolt that lead us down a dark path. 62%....and trump never made 50. Gotta Gall you...huh?

Forum List

Back