President Biden appoints Anita Dunn as Senior Adviser, the same Anita who resigned from Obama's Administration because she openly admires Chairman Mao

Republicans have a values problem. Democrats have no (American) values

Is there supposed to be an issue with this?
This is the part where you play dumb, huh.
Go ahead and state your objections and we will see who is dumb...
Who is her favorite political philosopher?
Did you read the speech she gave? Did the context go over your head?? Jesus, all the tards need is a word and they run with it. At least put a little brain power into it so you don't sound so clueless.
So why are you afraid to say the name of her favorite political philosopher? Still playing dumb.
Not playing dumb at all, quite the opposite as I understand the irony of her point. Anybody with a brain would chuckle at the point she made not stand up and cry commie. I guess it was a good thing she was speaking to a group of graduates who would actually understand that...

"The third lesson and tip actually comes from two of my favorite political philosophers: Mao Zedong and Mother Teresa — not often coupled with each other, but the two people I turn to most to basically deliver a simple point, which is, you're going to make choices; you're going to challenge; you're going to say, 'Why not?'; you're going to figure out how to do things that have never been done before."
So you agree with her that murdering 45 million of your fellow citizens to attain your communist utopia is worth attaining your goal. Cool. She also advised Harvey Weinstein on damage control. Yeah, she's quite a gal.
oh boy the "so" argument. Gutfield was dogging on that cheap tactic yesterday on the Five. Whenever somebody responds to an argument with "so..." it means they are about to regurgitate your point in the most negative light and take it out of context. Its for the weak minded. But it seems as if taking things out of context is your thing... Do it if you must but you're not fooling anybody.
Yes, yes, yes, it's "taken out of context". Just like when President Trump issues a travel ban he's xenophobic, but when President Biden issues a travel ban it's national security. You creatures are hilarious.
If you truly don't get it then I can't help you. If you have any wits about you then you do get it and I'll assume you're just playing politics... either way this is were the debate gets boring. Haha, the funny part is you are the one who engaged me saying I was playing dumb :) get a clue man.
Correct, you can't convince me to swallow your shit sandwich. You admire a commie that murdered 45 million of his own people to attain his goal and I don't. You tried and failed. Have a nice day.
haha, oh now I admire Mao. Nice. Idiot
Of course you do. Anita Dunn admires Mao and here you are defending her. Duh! You're in need of a wiring system checkup. One of your tubes isn't lit.
Like I said earlier. If you can’t understand then I can’t help you. But stop inaccurately interpreting other people’s thoughts. I don’t know Dunn. She might be rad or she might suck. But I do know enough to understand her message from that speech and I see the weak spin and dishonesty that people like Beck and you are trying to paint it with.
It's really very simple. You defend her simply because she's a Democrat, regardless of her beliefs.
I don't know her. I'm simply calling out spin around a statement that she made. As I've said, the irony of her statement and her message is clear. Partisan hacks yell commie and call her a lover of murders. Thats just Low IQ troll bait. If thats how you want to play then fine. I'm just calling it what it is.

Last edited:

Did you read the speech she gave? Did the context go over your head?? Jesus, all the tards need is a word and they run with it. At least put a little brain power into it so you don't sound so clueless.
So why are you afraid to say the name of her favorite political philosopher? Still playing dumb.
Not playing dumb at all, quite the opposite as I understand the irony of her point. Anybody with a brain would chuckle at the point she made not stand up and cry commie. I guess it was a good thing she was speaking to a group of graduates who would actually understand that...

"The third lesson and tip actually comes from two of my favorite political philosophers: Mao Zedong and Mother Teresa — not often coupled with each other, but the two people I turn to most to basically deliver a simple point, which is, you're going to make choices; you're going to challenge; you're going to say, 'Why not?'; you're going to figure out how to do things that have never been done before."
So you agree with her that murdering 45 million of your fellow citizens to attain your communist utopia is worth attaining your goal. Cool. She also advised Harvey Weinstein on damage control. Yeah, she's quite a gal.
oh boy the "so" argument. Gutfield was dogging on that cheap tactic yesterday on the Five. Whenever somebody responds to an argument with "so..." it means they are about to regurgitate your point in the most negative light and take it out of context. Its for the weak minded. But it seems as if taking things out of context is your thing... Do it if you must but you're not fooling anybody.
Yes, yes, yes, it's "taken out of context". Just like when President Trump issues a travel ban he's xenophobic, but when President Biden issues a travel ban it's national security. You creatures are hilarious.
If you truly don't get it then I can't help you. If you have any wits about you then you do get it and I'll assume you're just playing politics... either way this is were the debate gets boring. Haha, the funny part is you are the one who engaged me saying I was playing dumb :) get a clue man.
Correct, you can't convince me to swallow your shit sandwich. You admire a commie that murdered 45 million of his own people to attain his goal and I don't. You tried and failed. Have a nice day.
Of course you do. Anita Dunn admires Mao and here you are defending her. Duh! You're in need of a wiring system checkup. One of your tubes isn't lit.
Like I said earlier. If you can’t understand then I can’t help you. But stop inaccurately interpreting other people’s thoughts. I don’t know Dunn. She might be rad or she might suck. But I do know enough to understand her message from that speech and I see the weak spin and dishonesty that people like Beck and you are trying to paint it with.
It's really very simple. You defend her simply because she's a Democrat, regardless of her beliefs.
I don't know her. I'm simply calling out spin around a statement that she made. As I've said, the irony of her statement and her message is clear. Partisan hacks yell commie and call her a lover of murders. Thats just Low IQ troll bait. If thats how you want to play the fine. I'm just calling it what it is.
Perhaps you'd do better by not defending Democrats that admire commies.

I don't know her. I'm simply calling out spin around a statement that she made. As I've said, the irony of her statement and her message is clear. Partisan hacks yell commie and call her a lover of murders. Thats just Low IQ troll bait. If thats how you want to play the fine. I'm just calling it what it is.
If just fine being straight up and not feeding into the BS like you’re doing

Well, if you're gonna defend those that admire commies, don't be surprised at some resistance.

Well, if you're gonna defend those that admire commies, don't be surprised at some resistance.
I’m not surprised. I welcome the resistance it’s just too bad the resistance you bring is so weak and dishonest. I enjoy tougher more intellectual debates. Maybe next time

I’m not surprised. I welcome the resistance it’s just too bad the resistance you bring is so weak and dishonest. I enjoy tougher more intellectual debates. Maybe next time
Hahaha, you're such a phony shithead.

Hahaha, you're such a phony shithead.
Whatever man, you’re clearly done with the conversation of all you’ve got left is empty insults. Have a good day

Your first post was a “so” argument.

My first post was a question, I asked and I quote “is there supposed to be an issue with this?”
Where is the “so”?

My first post was a question, I asked and I quote “is there supposed to be an issue with this?”
Where is the “so”?
Right there in the question. Let shorten your question up for you while still keeping the meaning intact.

So?

Where is the “so”?
Right there in the question. Let shorten your question up for you while still keeping the meaning intact.

So?
You’re completely missing the point. That’s ok. ReRead what I explained a “so” argument to be.

Where is the “so”?

So?
You’re completely missing the point. That’s ok. ReRead what I explained a “so” argument to be.
I even provided an example. You were that example.

Where is the “so”?
It was implied by the context.

Where is the “so”?

So?
I know! You tried real hard but you just totally missed the point. Keep trying though. You’ll get there

Where is the “so”?
Haha, that’s not how the tactic works. Wow, went right over your head too huh?! Amazing

Where is the “so”?

So?
I know! You tried real hard but you just totally missed the point. Keep trying though. You’ll get there
Oh I got there just fine. Watching you try to spin your hypocrisy is entertaining though.

Where is the “so”?
Haha, that’s not how the tactic works. Wow, went right over your head too huh?! Amazing
Feeble gaslighting. Try again.

Where is the “so”?

So?
Oh I got there just fine. Watching you try to spin your hypocrisy is entertaining though.
What’s my hypocrisy? and please explain how my question was a “so” argument. asking “so what?” Isn’t a “so” argument. It’s very different as you obviously didn’t understand.

Where is the “so”?
Feeble gaslighting. Try again.
Not gaslighting just pointing out that you don’t know what you’re talking about. Please explain how my question was a “so” argument. I’m gonna love to hear you try and explain this...

Forum List

Back