President Biden announces 1 hour from now at DNC event that if Dems add 2 Senate seats & retain the House, his 1st action will be to codify Roe v Wade

Biden was still dumping tons of money into the economy long after the recession ended?

Was that because he's stupid?
I know right? I was pissed that Trump lost in 2020 because he promised 2500 dollars to everyone instead of the meager, inflation causing, amount of 2000 that Biden ran on.

Maybe if Trump runs again in 2024 to try to get out of stealing public documents, attempting to steal elections, bribing georgia for votes, tax crimes, going ultra anti Reagan in Helsinki, etc etc, you can let your friends know that Trump wants to print money for handouts greater then Dems.

Preferably if you and I can collaborate we can oust Trumpers and Dems and get some moderates to run?

What do you think of a Kasich/Klobuchar ticket?

Because the economy was still not on track and many people were unemployed?

1666231322299.png

Real GDP up 35.3% in Q3 2020, up 3.9% in Q4 2020 and up 6.3% Q1 2021....

He was throwing gasoline on a fire.....and now the Dems are gonna pay.

Today, President Biden will promise that the first bill he'll send to the next Congress will be legislation to reinstate the abortion protections of Roe v. Wade.

Can NOT allow people to have control of their own lives, no freedom to oppose - they just fuck up Democrat agendas every time.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Forum List

Back