President and First Lady send condolences to family of Missouri teen Michael Brown

Like I said from the beginning. Mike Brown was a Normandy High School Thug. I'll bet he has a juvenile record that is sealed.

mike-brown-with-gun.jpg

Even if your photo is "real" - did he deserve to be murdered?

Michael Brown sort of reminds me of Big Mike in the movie, The Blind side.

Now, the Ferguson Chief of Police has released video of an unarmed strong-arm robbery of a few cigars at a convenience store - which may or may not have been Michael Brown.

Regardless, Michael Brown was unarmed and murdered while having his hands raised in the air - according to at least three eyewitness accounts.

I look forward to the final FBI report.

Well...lets analyze this post of yours......

You minimize the crime by mentioning "a few cigars"

You say the subject in the video "may or may not have been Brown"

You say Brown was "murdered"....(he was a victim of a homicide, but that is not murder until a court determines it is)

A murder is when someone is killed not when a judge says it was murder you idiot. You're thinking of Murder 1.

You mention the 3 witnesses yet neglect to take into consideration that the primary witness NEVER mentioned during numerous interviews that Brown was involved in a robbery.

Maybe because he wasnt involved in a robbery. Maybe because the cop didnt stop them because of a robbery. Maybe because the normal response to a robber is to shoot him several times when he's unarmed.

And then you say "I look forward to the FBI report"

Lets be reasonable....if that report does not say that Brown was murdered by a racially motivated overzealous rogue police officer".....you will say it is a coverup.

SO go to fucking hell you partisan lying bastard.

No one lied here only you with your psychic ability to determine what someone elses response will be in a hypothetical future :badgrin:

Like I said from the beginning. Mike Brown was a Normandy High School Thug. I'll bet he has a juvenile record that is sealed.

mike-brown-with-gun.jpg

Homicide=/=murder and deserve has nothing to do with it.

Why is it you lefties try so god damn hard to defend these fucking thugs while condemning me, a reformed convict?

Your hypocrisy is ridiculous

mike-brown-with-gun.jpg

Homicide=/=murder and deserve has nothing to do with it.

Why is it you lefties try so god damn hard to defend these fucking thugs while condemning me, a reformed convict?

Your hypocrisy is ridiculous

You're the only thug here Gramps :lol:

Michael Brown...the "gentle giant"! Big Mike wouldn't hurt a fly!

Don't you people have any common sense at all? That story that Brown's little partner in crime told made absolutely no sense at all but you idiots bought it...hook line and sinker! I told you days ago that all you had to do was think it through and you'd see it was total bullshit. Anyone that buys a scenario where a cop sitting in his cruiser was attempting to choke out a 6'6", 290 pound man standing outside his window is so naive it's not even funny! "Gentle giant" my ass!

Just admit that you're an old racist.

Sorry, I don't have a racist bone in my body, Lakhota! I grew up in a liberal college town in Massachusetts that was about as PC as it gets. The problem here isn't my supposed "racism"...the problem here is your rush to judgement believing the laughably implausible story that Michael Brown's accomplice told everybody who would listen about what happened that day. I THOUGHT about what he said and it didn't work. You on the other hand had a knee jerk reaction to what you ASSUMED took place.

mike-brown-with-gun.jpg

Strong Arm Robbery is a felony in Missouri. That does justify police shooting a fleeing suspect especially when the officer is assaulted while trying to apprehend the suspect. Michael Brown assaulted 2 people in 13 minutes. He was a threat to the public & the officer who shot him. It was a legal shooting.

Michael Brown sort of reminds me of Big Mike in the movie, The Blind side.

Now, the Ferguson Chief of Police has released video of an unarmed strong-arm robbery of a few cigars at a convenience store - which may or may not have been Michael Brown.

Regardless, Michael Brown was unarmed and murdered while having his hands raised in the air - according to at least three eyewitness accounts.

I look forward to the final FBI report.

Regardless, you and your ilk are trash.

I freely admit that I have prejudged this case based on THREE eyewitness accounts. However, I trust Eric Holder to investigate and report the truth of this case. If it turns out that Officer Darren Wilson is exonerated, then it would mean that the THREE eyewitnesses lied under oath - and would face federal perjury charges.

Let the chips fall where they may. The truth is all that matters.

I freely admit that I have prejudged this case based on THREE eyewitness accounts. However, I trust Eric Holder to investigate and report the truth of this case. If it turns out that Officer Darren Wilson is exonerated, then it would mean that the THREE eyewitnesses lied under oath - and would face federal perjury charges.

What oath?

Just can't help yourself, can you.

I wonder if the president is pissed that no one bothered to tell him about the robbery....

"Only fools rush in. . . "

This is now the 3rd time that the fool in the White House has rushed into a racial controversy and come out looking like a race-hustling fool.

What oath?

LOL...you gotta love Lakhota! He seems to think anyone appearing on TV is "sworn". :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

What oath?

When the FBI takes their testimony - they will be under oath. If they also appear in court - they will be under oath.

Its none of Holder's fricken business. Its a state matter. Maybe they can bring Sharpton in to be the judge and jury :cuckoo:

You are correct that if the so-called witnesses are caught in lies, they should be prosecuted. Same with the cops, if they are caught in lies they should be prosecuted.

But why take sides before the evidence is seen? Why destroy your own neighborhood based on rabble rousers like sharpton and jackson?

Its none of Holder's fricken business. Its a state matter. Maybe they can bring Sharpton in to be the judge and jury :cuckoo:

You are correct that if the so-called witnesses are caught in lies, they should be prosecuted. Same with the cops, if they are caught in lies they should be prosecuted.

But why take sides before the evidence is seen? Why destroy your own neighborhood based on rabble rousers like sharpton and jackson?

Really? Are you an attorney?

Forum List

Back