Prediction: War with Russia to deflect Biden Crimes

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Bakhmut was Ukrainian Stalingrad, they walked into a trap and lost critical forces. If the Ukrainians do attack again, the Russians will gladly trade space for casualties before countering.

At that point Ukraine Army will be finished and maybe that’s the point to Biden INSISTING on a sure to fail Ukraine counteroffensive. The situation on the ground will be so bad that Biden, with some other NATO countries will commit NATO troops to the fight. Biden once slipped and told US forces they will see what it’s like there.

This will just coincidentally occur when the Biden bribery hearings, maybe impeachment hearings are starting

Bakhmut was Ukrainian Stalingrad, they walked into a trap and lost critical forces. If the Ukrainians do attack again, the Russians will gladly trade space for casualties before countering.

At that point Ukraine Army will be finished and maybe that’s the point to Biden INSISTING on a sure to fail Ukraine counteroffensive. The situation on the ground will be so bad that Biden, with some other NATO countries will commit NATO troops to the fight. Biden once slipped and told US forces they will see what it’s like there.

This will just coincidentally occur when the Biden bribery hearings, maybe impeachment hearings are starting
I see a good chance of our getting involved in a war with Russia. It could easily get out of hand and if we go to a full scale all out nuclear war, I will glow in the dark where I lIve.

If Trump had won I doubt we would be in this situation today.

Perhaps a UFO or UAP will disable the nukes and save the day.

Last edited:
If there is a war to deflect attention from Traitor Joe's decades of selling out America to enrich himself and his family, it will be with Iran over another false flag hate hoax.

Traitor Joe is the fifth term of LBJ and W. We haven't yet sold out our troops for the cause of Zionist Fascism, although we've flushed hundreds of billions on that cause in Ukraine and arming the ZPF leaders of the Taliban.

Prediction. Trump supporters and members of Alt-Right Nation will continue to gin up war with Russia and China to distract from the fact that they won't forsake the standard bearer of their party and the fact that the party has ZERO ideas for policy constructs...beyond hating gays, trannies, and "woke"....when NO such possibility of war exists. It's all in their imaginations. :)

Prediction. Trump supporters and members of Alt-Right Nation will continue to gin up war with Russia and China to distract from the fact that they won't forsake the standard bearer of their party and the fact that the party has ZERO ideas for policy constructs...beyond hating gays, trannies, and "woke"....when NO such possibility of war exists. It's all in their imaginations. :)
I know this is not good. We are due to a massive war to cull the population again. And in that, even if that war does not touch many of the areas of the west, hundreds of millions if not a couple of billion will lose their lives.

I know this is not good. We are due to a massive war to cull the population again. And in that, even if that war does not touch many of the areas of the west, hundreds of millions if not a couple of billion will lose their lives.
1. If WW3 is a nuclear war the only survivors will be cockroaches
2. MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) has worked since WW2. No reason it won't work going forward
3. I still wonder why NYC had those nuclear attack commercials?? (don't ask how or why...)

I hope they admit Ukraine into NATO, then give Russia a few days to vacate or get thrown out.

Changes NOTHING!

NATO has nothing left to counter Russia. The EU allies are either toothless or, after the Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan, just don't trust Biden. You think Biden, in the midst of a trial for accepting million in bribes from Ukraine, will be popular for wanting to commit US forces - to Ukraine?????????????????????????

# countries Putin invaded while Trump was in the WH: 0
# countries Putin invaded while Biden was in the WH: 2 (so far)

Changes NOTHING!
NATO has nothing left to counter Russia. The EU allies are either toothless or, after the Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan, just don't trust Biden. You think Biden, in the midst of a trial for accepting million in bribes from Ukraine, will be popular for wanting to commit US forces - to Ukraine?????????????????????????
1. NATO would just need to show up in Ukraine. Ukraine is kicking their ass now. With any NATO forces sent to the front we end the war quicker.
2. AFG isn't Ukraine. Ukraine is the "Breadbasket of Europe". AFG is the poppy capitol of the world. The Taliban seem to get that helping ISIS and AQ would get them nuked.
3. I'm sure that Biden is considering a "wag the dog" war. But the kids running the WH won't let him do it.
4. Biden would have no choice if NATO admits Ukraine.

1. NATO would just need to show up in Ukraine. Ukraine is kicking their ass now. With any NATO forces sent to the front we end the war quicker.
2. AFG isn't Ukraine. Ukraine is the "Breadbasket of Europe". AFG is the poppy capitol of the world. The Taliban seem to get that helping ISIS and AQ would get them nuked.
3. I'm sure that Biden is considering a "wag the dog" war. But the kids running the WH won't let him do it.
4. Biden would have no choice if NATO admits Ukraine.

The same people telling you Biden committed no crime in taking millions from Ukraine are telling you Ukraine is kicking ass on the ground. You might want to think about finding outer sources of information.

Means...nothing, Trumpswab. Your Orange Jesus wouldn't have said boo when Putin walked into Ukraine on the day of his BFF's inauguration.

You know the Bad Orange Man was actually President, right?

Why didn't Putin invade when the Bad Orange Man was President?

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Forum List

Back