Top 423 companies non wokesters should avoid because of their political bias and disdain for half of their customers

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
only way we can make the biggest mark is to starve these places, like starving bacterium

killing the host of the virus

Seems you are down to only buying a Chrysler if you want a new car. I'm sure they will soon be on the list also.

only way we can make the biggest mark is to starve these places, like starving bacterium

killing the host of the virus

Nobody makes you look dumber than you. You shouldn't work so hard at something that is so easy.

Interesting list. A bit useless though. I wondering how it was compiled? For instance.

Cardinal Health.

Unless you are a hospital, clinic, doctors office etc. I doubt you would have need to buy from them …since they only sell hospital supplies.

Last edited:
Interesting list. A but useless though. I wondering how it was compiled? For instance.

Cardinal Health.

Unless you are a hospital, clinic, doctors office etc. I doubt you would have need to buy from them …since they only sell hospital supplies.

You should never go to a doctor or hospital that uses Cardinal Health as its supplier.

Too funny.

I used to make fun of the Left, as they kept coming out with words we were no longer allowed to say for fear of "offending" someone.

Now the Right has a big ol' list of companies that we're supposed to boycott.

The two ends of the spectrum can be so freakin' similar. What a joke.
ask bud about that dick breath....lolololol

Interesting list. A bit useless though. I wondering how it was compiled? For instance.

Cardinal Health.

you may have a doctor that has a degree in WOKE and uses Equity Care

Again. How was the list compiled?

A couple years ago, I wrote a piece for The Wall Street Journal lamenting how companies I patronize have turned increasingly political and woke. Many speciously echoed Democratic Party claims that Georgia’s recent voting law is racist without specifying how so. Others have been woke for a long time and are becoming more political by the day. I received many dozens of messages—more than I’ve ever received about anything I’ve ever written—and the piece generated nearly 2,000 comments on the WSJ website.

Most of those who wrote me asked if I had a list of woke companies. I did not. So I started an initial list based on ads in The New York Times and the Washington Post, condemning what is really a fictitious assault on democracy and the right to vote. I wrote at the time to defend Georgia’s law and time has proven me correct as minority turnout and turnout overall surged in Georgia’s primaries. Early voting for the general election has set records, and Black voter turnout has been massive. But don’t expect any of the woke corporations or the mainstream media to apologize for their Jim Crow 2.0 slurs.

Then, as other woke companies launched totally bogus attacks on Florida’s Parental Rights in Education law, which the media DISHONESTLY calls “Don’t Say Gay” even though there’s nothing in the law about saying “gay,” my list grew. Other companies made the list for paying their employees to have abortions in other states. Then the list grew and grew as I started researching companies and my dear readers started sending me suggestions. (Keep ’em coming!) If there’s no link below, it means they made the list for protesting election integrity legislation or Florida’s parental rights in education law. There are currently 434 woke companies on my list and I update it all the time!

Nobody makes you look dumber than you. You shouldn't work so hard at something that is so easy.
dumb...is waking up every morning and enjoying what i did/still do a little i never worked a day in my life?

dumb to come here and laugh at you 40 he shop rats slaving to an alarm clock and a miserable boss.....BAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A couple years ago, I wrote a piece for The Wall Street Journal lamenting how companies I patronize have turned increasingly political and woke. Many speciously echoed Democratic Party claims that Georgia’s recent voting law is racist without specifying how so. Others have been woke for a long time and are becoming more political by the day. I received many dozens of messages—more than I’ve ever received about anything I’ve ever written—and the piece generated nearly 2,000 comments on the WSJ website.

Most of those who wrote me asked if I had a list of woke companies. I did not. So I started an initial list based on ads in The New York Times and the Washington Post, condemning what is really a fictitious assault on democracy and the right to vote. I wrote at the time to defend Georgia’s law and time has proven me correct as minority turnout and turnout overall surged in Georgia’s primaries. Early voting for the general election has set records, and Black voter turnout has been massive. But don’t expect any of the woke corporations or the mainstream media to apologize for their Jim Crow 2.0 slurs.

Then, as other woke companies launched totally bogus attacks on Florida’s Parental Rights in Education law, which the media DISHONESTLY calls “Don’t Say Gay” even though there’s nothing in the law about saying “gay,” my list grew. Other companies made the list for paying their employees to have abortions in other states. Then the list grew and grew as I started researching companies and my dear readers started sending me suggestions. (Keep ’em coming!) If there’s no link below, it means they made the list for protesting election integrity legislation or Florida’s parental rights in education law. There are currently 434 woke companies on my list and I update it all the time!
List is behind a pay wall.

Forum List

Back