SF: 0 turnovers
KC: 3 Turnovers, 2 picks and 1 fumble

SF: 5 sacks, 9 hurries
KC: 1 sack, 3 hurries

SF: 300 + running yards
KC: Less than 100 yards

• Banned
chiefs win this is WHY.

At least on person has ventured a prediction, albeit it is borrowed. . and to this I borrowed and paraphrased this:

The Super Bowl is the middle ground between faith and shadow, between officials and red flags, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the limit of his knowledge. This is the final dimension, one which we call The End Zone.

chiefs win this is WHY.

At least on person has ventured a prediction, albeit it is borrowed. . and to this I borrowed and paraphrased this:

The Super Bowl is the middle ground between faith and shadow, between officials and red flags, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the limit of his knowledge. This is the final dimension, one which we call The End Zone.

since i was the only one that took the time to come to your thread,think you could return the favor and watch this video on this thread here of mine and give me your thoughts on it? thanks.

im thinking the reason nobody replied is they just didnt want to post on another superbowl thread since there were already two of them made before this one where they were offerring their predictions.

Last edited:
  • Banned
chiefs win this is WHY.

since i was the only one that took the time to come to your thread,think you could return the favor and watch this video on this thread here of mine and give me your thoughts on it? thanks.

im thinking the reason nobody replied is they just didnt want to post on another superbowl thread since there were already two of them made before this one where they were offerring their predictions.

I did watch the video, very clever. It is hard not to imagine that the officials don't impact many games with penalties, some which seem to be imaginary. It is unfortunate that a game can be changed by referees or umpires judgments. Most are subjective, and the rules on interference and personal fouls seem too arbitrary.

As an ex-Mob guy said players are generally not involved in gambling nowadays but refs most likely still are. Clearly the 49er's QB was way better than the Chief's QB, but they celebrate the Chief's QB because he is half Black.

Jimmy g is trash. Im glad he didnt get a ring. The most overrated player in the NFL.
That was one of the worst predictions I ever seen btw lol

Clearly the 49er's QB was way better than the Chief's QB, but they celebrate the Chief's QB because he is half Black.
clearly he wasn't lol.

And Mahomes has broken every record possible up to this point in his career. His skin color is irrelevant to his AMAZING talent

Forum List

Back