the superbowl this coach WANTS YOU TO FORGET

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
If you watch the video,you can understand WHY Callahan wants you to forget this superbowl. Pete the cheat Carrol learned from this guy how to throw a superbowl.

ALL the fans in Oakland know all about this. Many of the Raider players on the team also said the same thing that Jerry Rice and Tim Brown did in this video. Callahan same as pete the cheat,is a criminal.

please watch the short ten minute video and you will understand WHY it made no sense in the world that Callahan changed the game plan,NONE whatsoever.:rolleyes:

Want a coach who threw a Super Bowl.
Look no further than Don Shula of the Colts giving the game to the Jets

Don't really have anything to add to this ... I'd like to see the bank transfers, where the game throwing coach received compensation for his actions ... otherwise it's just bad game-time decisions ...

SB 47 ... Niners have first and goal at the Ravens one yard line at the end of the game ... down by three ... Niners have a powerful run game ... right, coach calls four straight passes, all incomplete ... "blood is thicker than water" ...

Don't really have anything to add to this ... I'd like to see the bank transfers, where the game throwing coach received compensation for his actions ... otherwise it's just bad game-time decisions ...

SB 47 ... Niners have first and goal at the Ravens one yard line at the end of the game ... down by three ... Niners have a powerful run game ... right, coach calls four straight passes, all incomplete ... "blood is thicker than water" ...

oh i guarantee if investigaters WERE allowed to check Callahans bank account,they WOULD see for sure a huge deposit in it.:D

the NFL I am afraid is like the government though,too powerful to bring down.

oh i guarantee if investigaters WERE allowed to check Callahans bank account,they WOULD see for sure a huge deposit in it.:D

What makes you think investigators can't check Callahan's bank account? ... large transactions are reported to investigators by FED member banks ... the Patriot Act, remember, we weren't using those rights so the government took them back ...

What's the cash value of being the losing head coach of the Super Bowl, money Callahan was guarantied risk-free ... how much would the bride be to throw the game, and risk everything plus prison time? ...

Pete Rose belongs in the hall of fame

tyroneweaver thats why baseball sucks these days as well same as the NFL. having all this disparity between small market and big market teams,in this day an age if there was a pete rose coming out of the reds organization,he would be a cincinatti red no more than a handful of years in the beginning and then finish off the rest of his career with someone like the yankees or dodgers. had we had the dispartiy of small market and big market teams back in the 70's like we do now,there never would have been a big red machine and rose would not be a favorite of the fans of the reds in cincy.

god baseball sucks now same as the NFL.:mad:

What makes you think investigators can't check Callahan's bank account? ... large transactions are reported to investigators by FED member banks ... the Patriot Act, remember, we weren't using those rights so the government took them back ...

What's the cash value of being the losing head coach of the Super Bowl, money Callahan was guarantied risk-free ... how much would the bride be to throw the game, and risk everything plus prison time? ...

the fact that we never heard them say that they checked it and there was never an independent investigation is a red flag right there.LOL

its ALSO a red flag the fact that he changed the game plan just a mere 48 hours before the game something that tim brown said NO COACH had EVER done in his entire career not high school,not pop warner,not college.NEVER but more importantly,the main reg flag is that the players were all EXCITED about the ORIGINAL game plan cause they were attacking the bucs WEAKNESS,their run game, the pittsburgh steelers used their running game on a monday night game that year and blew them out. WHY change the game plan that all the players were excited about to a game plan they had no confidance in cause they were attacking their STRENGTH?

even a kid could put two and two together to see the obvious callahan threw the game,does not take a genuius to see it.LOL

Name one cheat who ever went to prison. Hell they even let them keep their world series rings.

Chauncey Billups was involved with throwing the 2005 playoffs to the Spurs. If you knew ahead of time like we did you could see Chancey was throwing the game. If you didn't know you just thought he was having a bad game. And the stupid coach didn't take him out. Was he in on it too? I hope it wasn't that deep. We know that ref Donahey got caught and it was during this era.

Name one cheat who ever went to prison. Hell they even let them keep their world series rings.

Chauncey Billups was involved with throwing the 2005 playoffs to the Spurs. If you knew ahead of time like we did you could see Chancey was throwing the game. If you didn't know you just thought he was having a bad game. And the stupid coach didn't take him out. Was he in on it too? I hope it wasn't that deep. We know that ref Donahey got caught and it was during this era.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:

good point,what he ALSO doesnt seem to get is that the NFL is exactly the same way as politicians are,they get special treatment we dont have access to and there is one different law for them than there is for us,they get away with crimes everyday WE go to jail for,He does not seem to be able to comprehend how the NFL is the same way as them.:iyfyus.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

as i said, looks like pete the cheat carrol learrned well from callahan how to throw a superbowl game wouldnt you say?

prior to this thread were you aware of these facts about callahan throwing the suoerbowl?

Pete Rose belongs in the hall of fame
Whatever Pete Rose did, he taught the Phillies to be winners. Went to two World Series in his 5 years with them.

22lcidw I have a passion for this topic of pete roses ban from baseball so i dont mind in the least this being discussed here on my thread but please talk about the topic as well, did you watch the video and find it informative?

also dont you find this post BELOW informative?

the fact that we never heard them say that they checked it and there was never an independent investigation is a red flag right there.LOL

its ALSO a red flag the fact that he changed the game plan just a mere 48 hours before the game something that tim brown said NO COACH had EVER done in his entire career not high school,not pop warner,not college.NEVER but more importantly,the main reg flag is that the players were all EXCITED about the ORIGINAL game plan cause they were attacking the bucs WEAKNESS,their run game, the pittsburgh steelers used their running game on a monday night game that year and blew them out. WHY change the game plan that all the players were excited about to a game plan they had no confidance in cause they were attacking their STRENGTH?

even a kid could put two and two together to see the obvious callahan threw the game,does not take a genuius to see it.LOL

So sealybobo dont you have any kind of comment to make over post# 8 of mine? also did you watch the very informative video of the OP?

I agree about the tuck rule. And the possibilities of what followed. Would Callahan feel that Tampa Bay knew what Oakland was doing and tried to mix it up? I would hope no game is thrown or changed to lose yet anything is possible. To much money is involved. As we have seen, baseball has lost some more of its integrity. They keep acting like "nothing to see here". Football though has a higher chance although we only speculate due to gambling. We used to believe Dallas got all the calls in the early 1970's as a promotion for the combined super bowl oriented NFL and America's team.

I agree about the tuck rule. And the possibilities of what followed. Would Callahan feel that Tampa Bay knew what Oakland was doing and tried to mix it up? I would hope no game is thrown or changed to lose yet anything is possible. To much money is involved. As we have seen, baseball has lost some more of its integrity. They keep acting like "nothing to see here". Football though has a higher chance although we only speculate due to gambling. We used to believe Dallas got all the calls in the early 1970's as a promotion for the combined super bowl oriented NFL and America's team.

No,it would not have mattered if the knew the plays because as i said,the Bucs were HORRIBLE all year long at stopping the run plus the raiders offensive linemen who excelled at blocking for the run game,they greatly outweighed the bucs defensive line by a margin of 330 pounds to 270.it was no contest.

also its well known that the whole two weeks Gruden was preparing the bucs,that he intially had them preparing against the run which made sense since Gruden knew that was the bucs weakeness was stoppiing the run and that the raiders liked to run the ball. however just 48 hours before the game,gruden then had his players prepare for mostly against the pass.

there was obviously a leak that informed Gruden of the change,could be none other than callahan. remember,callahan did NOT want to be there with the raiders,he was just a ride along because Gruden brought him along to be his offensive coordinater. Callahan hated al davis AND he ALSO did not like many of the players.

does not take a genius to put two and two together.

the raiders really got screwed with the tuck rule.if not for the tuck rule,the patriots would never have been this fake dynasty they became.

Forum List

Back