Prediction: November Electoral Vote - Clinton 429 - Trump 109

For many, it's her opponent, and it's that simple.

As bad as she is, he is worse. Not much of a mystery.

bullshit, there is no one who has ever run for president who is worse than the hildebeast. NO ONE.

the mystery is why you far left fools continue to support the lying, treasonous bitch.

What exactly do you think Trump is going to do that would be worse than what Hillary will do?

Do you really want 4 more years of racial division, high unemployment, huge national debt, failed obamacare, muslim terrorism, open borders? WTF is wrong with you?
But four years ago you told us Obama was the worst ever

I detect a trend here

Obama is the worst in history, Hillary would make him second worst. Yes, there is a trend here, and the USA is at risk.
Until the next Democrat comes around and he will be the worst

We understand your criteria. Anyone who does not conform to radical conservative dogma is automatically...the worst

America does not agree with you

total bullshit. Kennedy and Truman were good presidents and democrats. Those two men would be republicans today.

My views are mainstream American views, yours are far left lunatic fringe.
This Harry Truman?
Sounds like he is describing Republicans today

Republicans approve of the American farmer, but they are willing to help him go broke. They stand four-square for the American home--but not for housing. They are strong for labor--but they are stronger for restricting labor's rights. They favor minimum wage--the smaller the minimum wage the better. They endorse educational opportunity for all--but they won't spend money for teachers or for schools. They think modern medical care and hospitals are fine--for people who can afford them. They consider electrical power a great blessing--but only when the private power companies get their rake-off. They think American standard of living is a fine thing--so long as it doesn't spread to all the people. And they admire of Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it.”

bullshit, there is no one who has ever run for president who is worse than the hildebeast. NO ONE.

the mystery is why you far left fools continue to support the lying, treasonous bitch.

What exactly do you think Trump is going to do that would be worse than what Hillary will do?

Do you really want 4 more years of racial division, high unemployment, huge national debt, failed obamacare, muslim terrorism, open borders? WTF is wrong with you?

I detect a trend here

Obama is the worst in history, Hillary would make him second worst. Yes, there is a trend here, and the USA is at risk.

We understand your criteria. Anyone who does not conform to radical conservative dogma is automatically...the worst

total bullshit. Kennedy and Truman were good presidents and democrats. Those two men would be republicans today.

This Harry Truman?

Republicans approve of the American farmer, but they are willing to help him go broke. They stand four-square for the American home--but not for housing. They are strong for labor--but they are stronger for restricting labor's rights. They favor minimum wage--the smaller the minimum wage the better. They endorse educational opportunity for all--but they won't spend money for teachers or for schools. They think modern medical care and hospitals are fine--for people who can afford them. They consider electrical power a great blessing--but only when the private power companies get their rake-off. They think American standard of living is a fine thing--so long as it doesn't spread to all the people. And they admire of Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it.”

sounds like an accurate description of the Clintons and the democrat party in general.

the democrat party of the KKK is alive and well today. LBJ said it very well "I'll have them ni66ers voting democrat for the next 200 years".

But the truth is that America is smarter than LBJ and the racist dems. Its over, we tried your liberalism and it failed miserably, time to return to sanity, freedom, and the constitution.

For many, it's her opponent, and it's that simple.

As bad as she is, he is worse. Not much of a mystery.

I'm not at all convinced that Trump would actually improve any of those areas, particularly with his Narcissistic Personality Disorder affliction.

It's more likely that he would be worse in all those areas, not to mention pissing off any number of world leaders, to boot.

Do you really think that Hillary Clinton and Obama do not have narcissistic personality disorder? What disorder causes people to think that they are above the law? What disorder causes them to lie habitually?

All politicians are narcissists. Its a requirement for the job.

I would much rather have a strong leader piss off world leaders, than a weak incompetent one that they would laugh at.

The Russians, Chinese, Iranians, and everyone else has material that could be used to blackmail Hillary if the bitch was elected-----------does that make you sleep well?
I think we have two horrible candidates, so I won't be sleeping well at night regardless.

It really is a shame that our "major" parties had to descend to this.

But I still think Trump would be an even worse idea.

Why? why would a successful businessman with no ties to special interests and who actually knows how to get things done, be worse than a proven liar, whose entire life has been spent cheating and lying for personal gain?

How would a non-politician be worse than a lifetime establishment politician with a record of corruption and failure?
Trump has negatives, too. I realize you don't want to admit that, or maybe you have chosen not to see it, who knows. But he really, really does.

In my opinion, his overall set of negatives are roughly the same as hers - different, of course, but close enough overall. And because I disagree with the Democrats on fewer issues than I do the Republicans, I'll vote for her, as little as I care for her.

Had the GOP not completely lost its shit and run a sane ticket like Kasich/Rubio, it would have been a close call between them, Hillary and Johnson, and I would have watched the debates very carefully.

And that's about it.

I'm not at all convinced that Trump would actually improve any of those areas, particularly with his Narcissistic Personality Disorder affliction.

It's more likely that he would be worse in all those areas, not to mention pissing off any number of world leaders, to boot.

Do you really think that Hillary Clinton and Obama do not have narcissistic personality disorder? What disorder causes people to think that they are above the law? What disorder causes them to lie habitually?

I would much rather have a strong leader piss off world leaders, than a weak incompetent one that they would laugh at.

The Russians, Chinese, Iranians, and everyone else has material that could be used to blackmail Hillary if the bitch was elected-----------does that make you sleep well?
I think we have two horrible candidates, so I won't be sleeping well at night regardless.

Why? why would a successful businessman with no ties to special interests and who actually knows how to get things done, be worse than a proven liar, whose entire life has been spent cheating and lying for personal gain?

How would a non-politician be worse than a lifetime establishment politician with a record of corruption and failure?
Trump has negatives, too. I realize you don't want to admit that, or maybe you have chosen not to see it, who knows. But he really, really does.

In my opinion, his overall set of negatives are roughly the same as hers - different, of course, but close enough overall. And because I disagree with the Democrats on fewer issues than I do the Republicans, I'll vote for her, as little as I care for her.

Had the GOP not lost its shit and run a sane ticket like Kasich/Rubio, it would have been a close call between them, Hillary and Johnson, and I would have watched the debates very carefully.

And that's about it.

Do you really think that the media would not be denigrating Kasich or Rubio

Had the GOP not lost its shit and run a sane ticket like Kasich/Rubio, it would have been a close call between them, Hillary and Johnson, and I would have watched the debates very carefully.

And that's about it.

Of course. I'm just talking about what would have been the best ticket.

And I have no doubt that the Dems would have feared them far more than Trump.

I detect a trend here

This Harry Truman?

sounds like an accurate description of the Clintons and the democrat party in general.

the democrat party of the KKK is alive and well today. LBJ said it very well "I'll have them ni66ers voting democrat for the next 200 years".

But the truth is that America is smarter than LBJ and the racist dems. Its over, we tried your liberalism and it failed miserably, time to return to sanity, freedom, and the constitution.
Sounds like you lack the basic ability to read

LBJ did more to help American blacks than any president since Lincoln

And that's about it.

Only if they uttered utter stupidity like Trump

This Harry Truman?

LOL, your grasp of American history is sadly lacking. The civil rights bill was passed by republicans with democrats trying to block it with a filibuster. LBJ pandered to blacks in order to secure their votes, he was one of our most racist presidents.

Are blacks better off now after trillions spent on the war on poverty, etc?

Do black lives matter to planned parenthood (a democrat organization) that systematically murders millions of unborn black children?

Liberalism has destroyed the black family unit, is that a good thing?

you libs are so full of shit on this topic.

And that's about it.

How is it stupid to want to run the government like a successful business? Trump has women and minorities in high management positions in his company, how is that stupid?

your inane recitation of dem/lib talking points is really getting tiresome.

If there are not any rules why doesn't someone stop her?

because the media is up her ass. the media is choosing our presidents, why does that make you happy? Remember, the media may not always be left leaning.

Funny you say that shortly after the Trump campaign put the heads of the two most influential RW media outlets on their payroll. :laugh:

This Harry Truman?

LOL, your grasp of American history is sadly lacking. The civil rights bill was passed by republicans with democrats trying to block it with a filibuster. LBJ pandered to blacks in order to secure their votes, he was one of our most racist presidents.

Are blacks better off now after trillions spent on the war on poverty, etc?

Do black lives matter to planned parenthood (a democrat organization) that systematically murders millions of unborn black children?

Liberalism has destroyed the black family unit, is that a good thing?

you libs are so full of shit on this topic.
Your revisionism is obvious

The Civil Rights bill was passed by northern Democrats and Republicans and opposed by southern Democrats and Republicans

The bill never would have passed without the tireless efforts of LBJ to get the voted

All poor Americans are better off for the war on poverty

Last edited:

And that's about it.

How is it stupid to want to run the government like a successful business? Trump has women and minorities in high management positions in his company, how is that stupid?

your inane recitation of dem/lib talking points is really getting tiresome.

How is it stupid to want to run the government like a successful business?

Because they don't operate in the same ways for the same reasons.

Government Shouldn't Run Like A Business

http://federalnewsradio.com/management/2013/11/should-we-run-the-government-like-a-business/

Why Government Can't Run a Business

Last edited:
Clintons need to place the Clinton Foundation in receivership while Hillary is President. They do great work and I would hate to see it stop just because Republicans are on another witch hunt

Yes, Kenya just signed a law banning female genital mutilation, in part because of the work of the Foundation, and the number of lives which will be lost to AIDS if their works stops, will be a great loss to humanity.

Of course the base believes these lies. They've been conditioned by right-wing talk radio to distrust the main-stream media, and when Beck, Rimjob or Lumpy lie to them endlessly, they don't even bother to fact check. The polls are all "skewed" because the pollsters talked to more Democrats than Republicans. Yes dipshits, that's because in any random sampling of 1000 people, MORE people identify themselves as Democrats than Republicans. And furthermore, still more people identify as Independents that identify with either party. It didn't use to be that way 40 years ago, but the Republican Party, since the "Moral Majority" became a force before Reagan's election, has increasingly embraced the people no reasonable political party would want simply because the demographics were shifting against them. They've pandered to the racists, the right-wing religious fundamentalists, the NRA, and others in order to win enough votes to get into power, and to keep control of the economy come hell or high water.

When even that was failing, and the economy was completely destroyed, they gerrymandered their way into a congressional majority even as they lost the popular vote in both the House and Senate. They have never recovered from the horror of having a black man in the White House, and have refused to work with him ever.

Now they've utterly destroyed their party. Trump is their Dream Candidate. But voters with any brains won't vote for him. Anyone who looks carefully at both candidates, to see past the constant barrage of fake scandals manufactured by Republican dark money to keep a strong capable couple out of the White House, again, tells you how much Republicans dread another Clinton Administration with full employment, a better break for working people, and an end to the corrosive and destructive Reagan/Bush tax codes which have nearly bankrupted the US economy, and destroyed the middle class.

Here is another prediction:

Economists Warn Trump Would CRASH The Global Economy | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

A Trump victory in particular could prolong and perhaps exacerbate policy uncertainty and deliver a shock (though perhaps short-lived) to financial markets,” a team led by chief economist Willem Buiter wrote in the Thursday note. “Tightening financial conditions and further rises in uncertainty could trigger a significant slowdown in U.S., but also global growth.”

According to Citi, a conservative estimate of what would happen to the economy should Trump become president implies that global GDP growth could fall “easily” below its benchmark of 2% for a global recession.

By comparison, the economists said Hillary Clinton winning would likely keep the American and world economies growing at the steady rate they are growing at. A recent report from the credit reporting agency Moody’s also saw the Trump campaign as a threat towards the world economy.

I predict Hillary Clinton will come away with a landslide victory in the November 8th election against Trump. Hillary Clinton will win 429 Electoral Votes to Trumps 109.

These are the only states Trump will win on November 8:

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

Trumps largest margin of Victory will be in West Virginia.

The Mormans of Utah will not support Trump.

Clinton will certainly win, but your prediction is absurd.

I've revised my prediction to 393 electoral votes for Clinton and 145 for Trump:

The current real clear politics map of the average of state polls and which states are leaning for which candidates and which states a toss ups supports this prediction:

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Clinton is already at 272 without any of the toss up states. If she wins all the toss up states plus South Carolina which is indeed likely, then it will be Clinton with 393 electoral votes and Trump with 145. So that is different from the original prediction but actually not too far off.

I predict Hillary Clinton will come away with a landslide victory in the November 8th election against Trump. Hillary Clinton will win 429 Electoral Votes to Trumps 109.

These are the only states Trump will win on November 8:

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

Trumps largest margin of Victory will be in West Virginia.

The Mormans of Utah will not support Trump.

Clinton will certainly win, but your prediction is absurd.

I've revised my prediction to 393 electoral votes for Clinton and 145 for Trump:

The current real clear politics map of the average of state polls and which states are leaning for which candidates and which states a toss ups supports this prediction:

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Clinton is already at 272 without any of the toss up states. If she wins all the toss up states plus South Carolina which is indeed likely, then it will be Clinton with 393 electoral votes and Trump with 145. So that is different from the original prediction but actually not too far off.
393 is ballpark......SC may be off the table

But if it becomes obvious that Trump will lose and lose big his support will bail.

Then you will see Hillary at 400 plus

Forum List

Back