Prediction: November Electoral Vote - Clinton 429 - Trump 109

It will be even less than 75% on election day.

I had originally at the start of this thread predicted a victory by Hillary of 429 EC votes to Trumps 109. Now after all this time and the two party conventions, and lots more state polling data, I think its going to be Hillary Clinton 393 Electoral Votes to Trumps 145 electoral votes. Hillary Clinton will sweep both the West Coast and the East Coast though. Its really only the southern and great plains interior where Trump will get his victories which will only yield him a landslide loss to Hillary Clinton. Only 76 days to go now.

Here is the current Real Clear Politics averages for the states, showing those that lean or support Hillary or Trump and the Toss up states:

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Even without any of the toss up states, Hillary Clinton is already at 272 electoral votes and victory!

393 is probably more realistic unless there is mass defection from the Trump camp when it is obvious that he is headed for a YUUUGE election defeat

A poll today has him up by 5 points over the lying bitch. I know you libs want it to be over, but its not, your corrupt candidate is self destructing and its fun to watch her scramble trying to cover one lie with a new lie.

When AP and CNN are turning on her, the end it near. Sorry, but you picked the wrong bitch this time.

By the way, I'm not a liberal. I'm a Republican. I have always voted Republican. This will be the first time that I have ever voted for someone to elected office who was not a Republican. The fact is, Hillary is FAR more of a Republican when it comes to National Security and Foreign Policy. Trump is the liberal when it comes to National Security and Foreign Policy.

I'm not alone. Millions of Republicans will be voting for Hillary Clinton in November! Food for though!? mmmmmmm.

Yeah, letting the muslims in droves, Germany style, is such great policy for national security!

You should check some of their crime maps out, because... at this rate the nation will be no more, soon enough.

Your chances of being murdered are far better in the United States than they are in Germany thanks to dumb ass NRA supporters who support letting civilians arm up with the most dangerous weapons.

Oh and the overwhelming majority of muslims are not terrorist. They are allies of the United States. It is actually through them that we will make our country more secure and defeat more terrorist abroad. They know the language and the culture. We need more of them!

Well lets see here, you lie, you lie, and you lie that's how I score your first paragraph. And 99.9% of gun owners are law abiding citizens you dumb ass.

I predict Hillary Clinton will come away with a landslide victory in the November 8th election against Trump. Hillary Clinton will win 429 Electoral Votes to Trumps 109.

These are the only states Trump will win on November 8:

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

Trumps largest margin of Victory will be in West Virginia.

The Mormans of Utah will not support Trump.

Yeah, she's already pulled out of several swing states as her internal polling is showing double digit leads. Now that money is moving into RED states that are in play. In fact Trump is losing 10 states that Romney won.
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState
Trump is losing all 10 of the states with the closest results in 2012

Trump's campaign has been reduced to 1 hour of the Shawn Hannity show on FOX News.

And it kind of fits with this predictor--but frankly I am thinking it's going to be much worse than this, because for the first time in 60 years Republicans are losing the white educated voter.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

So here is the Election predictor--
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

I predict Hillary Clinton will come away with a landslide victory in the November 8th election against Trump. Hillary Clinton will win 429 Electoral Votes to Trumps 109.

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

Yeah, she's already pulled out of several swing states as her internal polling is showing double digit leads. Now that money is moving into RED states that are in play. In fact Trump is losing 10 states that Romney won.

Trump's campaign has been reduced to 1 hour of the Shawn Hannity show on FOX News.

And it kind of fits with this predictor--but frankly I am thinking it's going to be much worse than this, because for the first time in 60 years Republicans are losing the white educated voter.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

Hillary needs to start working on the Senate races to ensure she has a Democratic Senate
Tie every Republican Senator to Trump

Right now, it looks like it will be 50-50 but Dems need every seat they can get

LOL, when a candidate drops out, their votes clearly don't go to the other candidates. This is why Trump is polling so poorly, many Republicans simply aren't backing him.
Right now Trump is getting only 75% of Republican support while Clinton is getting 86% of Democratic support:

Poll: Clinton leads Trump, aided by Obama coalition

I had originally at the start of this thread predicted a victory by Hillary of 429 EC votes to Trumps 109. Now after all this time and the two party conventions, and lots more state polling data, I think its going to be Hillary Clinton 393 Electoral Votes to Trumps 145 electoral votes. Hillary Clinton will sweep both the West Coast and the East Coast though. Its really only the southern and great plains interior where Trump will get his victories which will only yield him a landslide loss to Hillary Clinton. Only 76 days to go now.

Here is the current Real Clear Politics averages for the states, showing those that lean or support Hillary or Trump and the Toss up states:

Even without any of the toss up states, Hillary Clinton is already at 272 electoral votes and victory!

393 is probably more realistic unless there is mass defection from the Trump camp when it is obvious that he is headed for a YUUUGE election defeat

A poll today has him up by 5 points over the lying bitch. I know you libs want it to be over, but its not, your corrupt candidate is self destructing and its fun to watch her scramble trying to cover one lie with a new lie.

When AP and CNN are turning on her, the end it near. Sorry, but you picked the wrong bitch this time.
If you ever need proof that the alt-right lives in another universe from the rest of us, this post right here proves it.

come see me in November, then we will see who is in another universe.

you can book this---------Hillary Clinton will NEVER be president.

I really want to know what you see in her that makes you want her for president.
For many, it's her opponent, and it's that simple.

As bad as she is, he is worse. Not much of a mystery.

bullshit, there is no one who has ever run for president who is worse than the hildebeast. NO ONE.

the mystery is why you far left fools continue to support the lying, treasonous bitch.

What exactly do you think Trump is going to do that would be worse than what Hillary will do?

Do you really want 4 more years of racial division, high unemployment, huge national debt, failed obamacare, muslim terrorism, open borders? WTF is wrong with you?

Right now Trump is getting only 75% of Republican support while Clinton is getting 86% of Democratic support:

Poll: Clinton leads Trump, aided by Obama coalition

If you ever need proof that the alt-right lives in another universe from the rest of us, this post right here proves it.

Are the Republicans going to replace Trump? Because Hillary certainly isn't going to lose to him.

I really want to know what you see in her that makes you want her for president.

bullshit, there is no one who has ever run for president who is worse than the hildebeast. NO ONE.

the mystery is why you far left fools continue to support the lying, treasonous bitch.

What exactly do you think Trump is going to do that would be worse than what Hillary will do?

Do you really want 4 more years of racial division, high unemployment, huge national debt, failed obamacare, muslim terrorism, open borders? WTF is wrong with you?
I'm not at all convinced that Trump would actually improve any of those areas, particularly with his Narcissistic Personality Disorder affliction.

It's more likely that he would be worse in all those areas, not to mention pissing off any number of world leaders, to boot.

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

Hillary needs to start working on the Senate races to ensure she has a Democratic Senate
Tie every Republican Senator to Trump

Right now, it looks like it will be 50-50 but Dems need every seat they can get

I think the DNC is already working on that, but let's face with Trump at the top of the ticket the Republican senate is gone too. I imagine Republicans may hold onto the house, but they're going to lose a ton of seats and down ballot races all across this country.

What a Trump supporter failed to realize, especially in the entire southwest of the country. Is that Republicans depend on Latino votes to win elections. Without them they lose.

On these predictions--It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see Texas and Arizona go for Hillary Clinton--because these states are heavily populated with legal voting Hispanics. Texas has a 40% population of Hispanics--and several democrat districts.

But four years ago you told us Obama was the worst ever

I detect a trend here

Are the Republicans going to replace Trump? Because Hillary certainly isn't going to lose to him.

Ha.Ha.--it's too late to replace Trump--they OWN it now.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

And according to that linked article this is what election night may look like.

1964PresElect.jpg

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

Clinton will certainly win, but your prediction is absurd.

I'm not at all convinced that Trump would actually improve any of those areas, particularly with his Narcissistic Personality Disorder affliction.

It's more likely that he would be worse in all those areas, not to mention pissing off any number of world leaders, to boot.

Do you really think that Hillary Clinton and Obama do not have narcissistic personality disorder? What disorder causes people to think that they are above the law? What disorder causes them to lie habitually?

All politicians are narcissists. Its a requirement for the job.

I would much rather have a strong leader piss off world leaders, than a weak incompetent one that they would laugh at.

The Russians, Chinese, Iranians, and everyone else has material that could be used to blackmail Hillary if the bitch was elected-----------does that make you sleep well?

I detect a trend here

Obama is the worst in history, Hillary would make him second worst. Yes, there is a trend here, and the USA is at risk.

Do you really think that Hillary Clinton and Obama do not have narcissistic personality disorder? What disorder causes people to think that they are above the law? What disorder causes them to lie habitually?

I would much rather have a strong leader piss off world leaders, than a weak incompetent one that they would laugh at.

The Russians, Chinese, Iranians, and everyone else has material that could be used to blackmail Hillary if the bitch was elected-----------does that make you sleep well?
I think we have two horrible candidates, so I won't be sleeping well at night regardless.

It really is a shame that our "major" parties had to descend to this.

But I still think Trump would be an even worse idea.

I detect a trend here

Obama is the worst in history, Hillary would make him second worst. Yes, there is a trend here, and the USA is at risk.
Until the next Democrat comes around and he will be the worst

We understand your criteria. Anyone who does not conform to radical conservative dogma is automatically...the worst

America does not agree with you

I think we have two horrible candidates, so I won't be sleeping well at night regardless.

It really is a shame that our "major" parties had to descend to this.

But I still think Trump would be an even worse idea.

Why? why would a successful businessman with no ties to special interests and who actually knows how to get things done, be worse than a proven liar, whose entire life has been spent cheating and lying for personal gain?

How would a non-politician be worse than a lifetime establishment politician with a record of corruption and failure?

I detect a trend here

Until the next Democrat comes around and he will be the worst

We understand your criteria. Anyone who does not conform to radical conservative dogma is automatically...the worst

America does not agree with you

total bullshit. Kennedy and Truman were good presidents and democrats. Those two men would be republicans today.

My views are mainstream American views, yours are far left lunatic fringe.

Forum List

Back