Prediction: November Electoral Vote - Clinton 429 - Trump 109

Because he has weaknesses and faults of his own.

You do know that, right?

I have to ask, because you're not demonstrating any indication that you realize he's not perfect.

everyone has faults and weaknesses. But not everyone has a lifetime of lying, cheating, and corruption like HRC.

There was only one perfect man, and he was killed by Pontius Pilot and arose 3 days later to sit at the right hand of God.
Then we agree they both have their faults and weaknesses. And, in my opinion, LOTS of them. Character, temperament, behavior. Two lousy choices in that area.

So then there are the actual issues, what they would do while in office. Okay. I disagree with the Democrats on fewer issues than Republicans at this time. That could change in the future, and because I'm an Independent, I keep an eye on that.

And as I've said many times, had the GOP run a ticket like Kasich/Rubio, it would be a complete tossup between the Dems, the GOP and Johnson, and I'd be very much looking forward to the debates.

But that's not the way it went.

Ok, I get it, you don't really have an opinion or care who wins. Fine.
I'm pretty sure my response was in English.

I want Hillary to win. I'll be voting for Hillary for the reasons outlined. I care who wins.

Is that clear enough?
I used to actually respect you as a poster.
When I said stuff with which you agree, I suspect.

everyone has faults and weaknesses. But not everyone has a lifetime of lying, cheating, and corruption like HRC.

There was only one perfect man, and he was killed by Pontius Pilot and arose 3 days later to sit at the right hand of God.
Then we agree they both have their faults and weaknesses. And, in my opinion, LOTS of them. Character, temperament, behavior. Two lousy choices in that area.

So then there are the actual issues, what they would do while in office. Okay. I disagree with the Democrats on fewer issues than Republicans at this time. That could change in the future, and because I'm an Independent, I keep an eye on that.

And as I've said many times, had the GOP run a ticket like Kasich/Rubio, it would be a complete tossup between the Dems, the GOP and Johnson, and I'd be very much looking forward to the debates.

I want Hillary to win. I'll be voting for Hillary for the reasons outlined. I care who wins.

Is that clear enough?
I used to actually respect you as a poster.
When I said stuff with which you agree, I suspect.
Some of which I did. But vote Hillary? Brain dead.

Your revisionism is obvious

The Civil Rights bill was passed by northern Democrats and Republicans and opposed by southern Democrats and Republicans

The bill never would have passed without the tireless efforts of LBJ to get the voted

All poor Americans are better off for the war on poverty

are you for real? there are more people living below the poverty level now than there were when the "war on poverty" began. The so-called war was nothing but an attempt by the dems to secure the votes of the poor by giving them some token help. We have spent trillions and nothing has changed.

The way to eliminate poverty is to create a robust growing economy where there are more jobs than job seekers. Unfettered capitalism is the only way to do that. Tax and spend has never worked and is why we are 20 trillion in debt.
LOL

Truckle Down

"you don't help the poor by bringing down the rich" do you know who said that?
You don't have to bring down the rich to help the poor

But why continue policies that only help the rich when they have proven not to work?

good question, those policies are the policies of liberal democrats and liberal republicans. I agree with you that they should not be continued.
Reaganomics

I predict Hillary Clinton will come away with a landslide victory in the November 8th election against Trump. Hillary Clinton will win 429 Electoral Votes to Trumps 109.

These are the only states Trump will win on November 8:

Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
Indiana
West Virginia

Trumps largest margin of Victory will be in West Virginia.

The Mormans of Utah will not support Trump.

Clinton will certainly win, but your prediction is absurd.

I've revised my prediction to 393 electoral votes for Clinton and 145 for Trump:

The current real clear politics map of the average of state polls and which states are leaning for which candidates and which states a toss ups supports this prediction:

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Clinton is already at 272 without any of the toss up states. If she wins all the toss up states plus South Carolina which is indeed likely, then it will be Clinton with 393 electoral votes and Trump with 145. So that is different from the original prediction but actually not too far off.
They already voted?

sure, don't you know that dead democrats always vote early?
The libs across the pond declared Brexit was defeated too. They live in a bubble.

The polling for Brexit was relatively close. That is not the case in this election

Clinton will certainly win, but your prediction is absurd.

I've revised my prediction to 393 electoral votes for Clinton and 145 for Trump:

The current real clear politics map of the average of state polls and which states are leaning for which candidates and which states a toss ups supports this prediction:

Clinton is already at 272 without any of the toss up states. If she wins all the toss up states plus South Carolina which is indeed likely, then it will be Clinton with 393 electoral votes and Trump with 145. So that is different from the original prediction but actually not too far off.
They already voted?

The libs across the pond declared Brexit was defeated too. They live in a bubble.

The polling for Brexit was relatively close. That is not the case in this election
You missed the point. The left was decrying victory and dancing around like now. It's what they always do. Many polls have this election close but those get ignored.

They already voted?

You missed the point. The left was decrying victory and dancing around like now. It's what they always do. Many polls have this election close but those get ignored.

Not when you go state by state.

Trump is losing almost every battleground

They already voted?

Most polls show Trump being blasted

They already voted?

That's what they keep saying. I've learned that media outlets are as dishonest as can be and are very much in the tank for Hillary. On the upside, they may be so over confident that the voters stay home.

That's what they keep saying. I've learned that media outlets are as dishonest as can be and are very much in the tank for Hillary. On the upside, they may be so over confident that the voters stay home.

The media does not release the polls, they only report on them

EVERY poll is showing Trump way behind. Hard to ignore

Like this one??

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

upload_2016-8-29_10-38-36.png

Our win probabilities come from simulating the election 10,000 times, which produces a distribution of possible outcomes for each state. Here are the expected margins of victory. The closer the dot is to the center line, the tighter the race. And the wider the bar, the less certain the model is about the outcome.

but you never answered the real question:

Why is successful businessman who is not a politician and who owes nothing to special interests worse than a proven corrupt liar who owes favors to every special interest in the world and has a lifetime history of lying and cheating?

You do know that, right?

I have to ask, because you're not demonstrating any indication that you realize he's not perfect.

Is that clear enough?

got it, your deranged mental condition is confirmed.

The media does not release the polls, they only report on them

EVERY poll is showing Trump way behind. Hard to ignore

who do you think pays the pollsters?

are you for real? there are more people living below the poverty level now than there were when the "war on poverty" began. The so-called war was nothing but an attempt by the dems to secure the votes of the poor by giving them some token help. We have spent trillions and nothing has changed.

The way to eliminate poverty is to create a robust growing economy where there are more jobs than job seekers. Unfettered capitalism is the only way to do that. Tax and spend has never worked and is why we are 20 trillion in debt.
LOL

Truckle Down

But why continue policies that only help the rich when they have proven not to work?

good question, those policies are the policies of liberal democrats and liberal republicans. I agree with you that they should not be continued.
Reaganomics

Nope, wrong again, Sarduchi. Liberal policies have failed and put the country in the mess its in today.

Keeping minorities on the dem plantation may have gotten you votes in the past, but those people are no longer buying your bullshit.

Keeping minorities on the dem plantation may have gotten you votes in the past, but those people are no longer buying your bullshit.

More than a super majority of minorities will be pulling the lever for Clinton over Trump. You people have deluded yourselves even more this year than you did in 2012 when you kept insisting the polls were skewed against Romney.

You do know that, right?

Is that clear enough?

Bingo!

:spinner:

LOL

Truckle Down

Reaganomics

Nope, wrong again, Sarduchi. Liberal policies have failed and put the country in the mess its in today.

We don't put minorities on a plantation....we invite them to join our party and participate in the decision process.

Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and all minorities all hold elective office as part of the Democratic Party at all levels of government

It is the Republican plantation that contains the white male masters

More than a super majority of minorities will be pulling the lever for Clinton over Trump. You people have deluded yourselves even more this year than you did in 2012 when you kept insisting the polls were skewed against Romney.

sorry, but minorities are not as stupid as you libs think they are. Many minority leaders have recently come out for Trump. MLK's niece for one. the leader of the black panthers for another.

the dem/libs have failed the black communities and its time for a change.

Reaganomics

We don't put minorities on a plantation....we invite them to join our party and participate in the decision process.

Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and all minorities all hold elective office as part of the Democratic Party at all levels of government

bullshit. making them dependent on government is worse than slavery. Buying votes with government cheese is the worst possible thing to do to a person.

Look at Detroit, Chicago, Philly, Cleveland-----------run by democrats for years and crumbling into chaos with no hope for the poor souls who live there.

Is that clear enough?

Bingo!

:spinner:

good for you, admitting to derangement is the first step towards being cured.

Reaganomics

bullshit. making them dependent on government is worse than slavery. Buying votes with government cheese is the worst possible thing to do to a person.

Look at Detroit, Chicago, Philly, Cleveland-----------run by democrats for years and crumbling into chaos with no hope for the poor souls who live there.

Minorities are not on a plantation. Unlike Republicans, they are active members of the Democratic party...from city councils all the way up to President

Forum List

Back