Precisely what are you mods encouraging here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I just had some shmuck make a public murder threat to anyone who disagrees with him, which still sits there in the thread btw, but when I responded to his threat and asked him ''badass are ya?" and said ''what a weenie'' my post(s) got deleted.

Last edited:
Bet he was a democrat. They are always violent

I don't care about the quisling, they routinely carry themselves that way, they can be swatted, no big deal, I just wanna know precisely which mod made that choice.

Because that mod needs to go.

And it was absolutely a choice to leave the public threat but delete the post(s) in response that were well within the rules.

Last edited:
I just had some shmuck make a public murder threat to anyone who disagrees with him, which still sits there in the thread btw, but when I responded to his threat and asked him ''badass are ya?" and said ''what a weenie'' my post got deleted.
It's not who you know................................

I just had some shmuck make a public murder threat to anyone who disagrees with him, which still sits there in the thread btw, but when I responded to his threat and asked him ''badass are ya?" and said ''what a weenie'' my post got deleted.
Tell us who and what thread. Maybe if about a hundred of us hit the "report" button.....................................?

Here's the post, though, since you asked....
That's false because we said so and if you want to push it, you will be met with lethal force.

Ah! The totally psychotic noob. There's been a time or two when I have had to restrain my mouth with that one.

Totally on your side of this argument, bro.

Physical threat, worthy of the aforementioned permaban, with prejudice.

The current maude staff is a flaming disgrace.

Threats of physical violence used to be cause for an immediate permaban.

This is outrageous, even by the completely capricious "rules" of the current regime.

I don't care about the poster.

I just wanna know which mod chose to leave the threat but delete the post(s) in response that were perfectly within the rules.

As I said, that mod needs to go. Because if you let em get away with it, they'll do it again.

Last edited:
Take it like a man. You are a man, am I right?

I don't care about the poster.

I just wanna know which mod chose to leave the tyhreat but delete the post in response that was perfectly within the rules.

As I said, that mod needs to go.
We agree with you and, to an extent that won't get anyone in hot water, anyone with any intuition realizes that other maudes agree with you.

More free speech hatred, more affected victimhood, more yada yada yada, more nausea..... :banana:

maybe the mods dont view it as a real threat because the perps wrists are to weak to hold a weapon ...
1652315996600.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back