nm

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got banned for about a week a couple of weeks ago. I was notified via an alert PM DM thing that the ban would be lifted on May whatever at X time. It was anonymous no user name moderator name attached and NO reason given. And when I click on my privates messages they are all there except for the anonymous you are banned until May whatever. Is this SOP?
yes

So I got banned for about a week a couple of weeks ago. I was notified via an alert PM DM thing that the ban would be lifted on May whatever at X time. It was anonymous no user name moderator name attached and NO reason given. And when I click on my privates messages they are all there except for the anonymous you are banned until May whatever. Is this SOP?

Why are you really complaining?

Take it to the PM.

Why are you really complaining?

Take it to the PM.
There is no PM, it vanished. Reading is fundamental,
"And when I click on my privates messages they are all there except for the anonymous you are banned" So who I am supposed to take it up with?

There is no PM, it vanished. Reading is fundamental,
"And when I click on my privates messages they are all there except for the anonymous you are banned" So who I am supposed to take it up with?

There are about 6 OTHER Mods you can talk to about it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back