Are there badges for the most dislikes in a thread? Are they rated somehow?

I’m flattered. Ever hear about short walks and long piers?
No but I watched a commercial that said if you drink Red Bull you will have wings, so do me a favor can you expirement for me if this is true and drink a Red Bull after jumping off the tallest building in your area?

Now to answer your question I will need to ask are you trying to get the most dislikes and if so you have to be more like me…

• Banned
No but I watched a commercial that said if you drink Red Bull you will have wings, so do me a favor can you expirement for me if this is true and drink a Red Bull after jumping off the tallest building in your area?

Now to answer your question I will need to ask are you trying to get the most dislikes and if so you have to be more like me…
I’d rather Kyle Rittenhouse walking down the streets of Compton

I wonder because I see the piling on, like bullies do in a crowd. Not complicated. Actually, I’m flattered to no end

If this is happening in EVERY topic you participate in -- congratulations. Because one of the hidden values of a message board is try those opinions and ideas out on strangers who can only punch a dislike button. :badgrin:

Serious answer is -- no medals for negative or positive rep. And there is a Posting rule that if its coming from a SINGLE person -- in multiple threads -- in a short period of time -- it COULD be stalking/harrassing another member.

Considering how polarized the ideas/opinions are lately -- you should be getting likes from some fraction of members -- right?

If not -- you're a genius and the solution to all our national problems or just a bit trollish. LOL...

If this is happening in EVERY topic you participate in -- congratulations. Because one of the hidden values of a message board is try those opinions and ideas out on strangers who can only punch a dislike button. :badgrin:

Serious answer is -- no medals for negative or positive rep. And there is a Posting rule that if its coming from a SINGLE person -- in multiple threads -- in a short period of time -- it COULD be stalking/harrassing another member.

Considering how polarized the ideas/opinions are lately -- you should be getting likes from some fraction of members -- right?

If not -- you're a genius and the solution to all our national problems or just a bit trollish. LOL...
Luv you too

And there is a Posting rule that if its coming from a SINGLE person -- in multiple threads -- in a short period of time -- it COULD be stalking/harrassing another member.

That's a dumb rule. I wonder who thought that one up.

But whatever. Seems like another product of the arbitrary victim status kind of society we live in these days.

Forum List

Back