Preacher

RWS

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2013
Just got into this show a few weeks ago, since it took over the time slot for ITB.

I love it! I had to download seasons 1 and 2. Do not try to join on season 3....

I love the world building. I'm on season 2, ep 7, and it never ceases to entertain me!

GL finding seasons 1 and 2, maybe on AMC, because it's not on Netflix. This is a badass show! And funny as hell!

Shite!

• Banned
Yes.... (voice) Preacher!

fook shite awesome! Start at season 1...

I watch but am unsure of my reaction to it. A guy with a voice that causes people to do what he wants who loses his soul to a strange cult with a vampire buddy and weird girlfriend. The whole basis is they're looking for God who has gone missing but occasionally shows up as a big Dalmation on its hind legs.

I've been with it since day one. Record the entire season then binge watch so I don't have to wait a week for the next episode. Great show.

I've been with it since day one. Record the entire season then binge watch so I don't have to wait a week for the next episode. Great show.
i too have been there since day one Mick.....i even watch Midnight Texas.....

I haven't watched Midnight Texas. Your recommendation may just mean I will check it out...
it only resembles the books....

Haven't read them, though I know the author also wrote the books on which True Blood was based. I have the first book in that series, but have not read it... I did enjoy the series...

i too have been there since day one Mick.....i even watch Midnight Texas.....

I have been watching that, too. It's one of those on the bubble shows for me; if it lowers in quality at all, I'll probably dump it. I was a fan of True Blood, though, so I'll keep up with it for now. :)

I'm a fan of the comic, so I've been watching the show since it started. :)
so if we have a question about the show,you are the go to guy.....every time a TV show is discussed there should be a go to guy.....

I'm likely to mix up the show and the comic. :lol:

They've done things quite a bit differently in some aspects of the show, but I'm still enjoying it.

I watch but am unsure of my reaction to it. A guy with a voice that causes people to do what he wants who loses his soul to a strange cult with a vampire buddy and weird girlfriend. The whole basis is they're looking for God who has gone missing but occasionally shows up as a big Dalmation on its hind legs.
Well, your reaction seems to be to keep watching! Very good summary :) LOL

But you may have joined a little late to see the back story, where it all somehow makes perfect sense... :)

Start on season 1.

Well, your reaction seems to be to keep watching! Very good summary :) LOL

But you may have joined a little late to see the back story, where it all somehow makes perfect sense... :)

Start on season 1.
I think I did when he was in that little church somewhere in Texas?

Well honestly, it's easy to dismiss any show with a one paragraph parody. I can do the same with any.

You seem to have issues with the show, and that's why you are posting here.

I think it's great comedy and drama. And it will ruffle feathers with a lot of people! :)

Esp the religious types! But hey... they may still be right?

Well honestly, it's easy to dismiss any show with a one paragraph parody. I can do the same with any.

You seem to have issues with the show, and that's why you are posting here.

I think it's great comedy and drama. And it will ruffle feathers with a lot of people! :)

Esp the religious types! But hey... they may still be right?

I find it somewhat similar to Lucifer.

Forum List

Back