NCIS

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Well...I just finished binge watching season 15. Had no clue it was the end of Abby season....but I was not surprised to see Casey take her place. At first, I was a bit hesitant that anyone could fill those particular shoes even though I did not much care for Abby anyway....but Casey has her own quirks and I love her acting and the character she is now portraying. Abby was all goth (stupid) but Casey is in to NASA..which is much cooler, lol.

Anyway....I still miss Tony :(. And I wonder if the newest "couple" will be Bishop and Torres?

Anyone else watch this show?

I love it. Except for Torres. It's not him. It's the way his character is written.

I ♥ NCIS!

Have the past two years on DVR because my attention span ...

look shiny object!

I have no guess as to who the new couple will be.

Bishop and Torres?? There IS enough tension between them

I do notice Gibbs has had some botox done - kind of sad.

But we all get old!

I HOPE Gibbs and Sloane don't hook up. They are not a good couple. More like...Sloane and Vance.
I like Torres. He's HOT, lol. But..I still miss Tony.

They are doing something right. I still like it.

Although I liked Abbey, she Fucked up her own departure, reminding all that Polly is nowhere as intelligent or classy as Abbey. New babe is more betterer.

In b4 NCIS Puerto Rico with Ice-T and his woman!

JAG was good.. #1 NCIS is good.

I got stuck with a marathon of watching the one with L.L. Cool J not too long ago.

And there's moar! And Moar!

did not want to post this on this thread of yours grace but I am too lazy to look for your Netflicks thread.that being the case,if you have netflicks,can you order DVD's of old tv shows? please let me know.thanks.:)

Hey Gracie,
did not want to post this on this thread of yours but i am too lazy to look for your netflicks thread.that being the case,if you have netflicks,can you order DVD's of old tv shows? please let me know.thanks.

Well...I just finished binge watching season 15. Had no clue it was the end of Abby season....but I was not surprised to see Casey take her place. At first, I was a bit hesitant that anyone could fill those particular shoes even though I did not much care for Abby anyway....but Casey has her own quirks and I love her acting and the character she is now portraying. Abby was all goth (stupid) but Casey is in to NASA..which is much cooler, lol.

Anyway....I still miss Tony :(. And I wonder if the newest "couple" will be Bishop and Torres?

Anyone else watch this show?
I gave up on it after about 10 seasons. Just got to the point where seeing the boss act like a jackass in each episode was tiresome. Plus anyone that would do the hula hula with Jamie Lee Curtiss is NUTS!

Forum List

Back