Take Two

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Is anyone else where watching this new ABC show? This week episode four will be shown. In my opinion, the show is good stuff so far!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Thursday night at 10 PM EST is its current time slot.

Last edited:
Last night's show was good although I thought that the girl who Dylan did his cheating with was going to be the person who got busted in the end.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This show was really good this past Thursday night. Go here to read about what will be happening in the next episode.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. According to this page here, there was a spike in the viewer count. May the show's fan base continue to grow!

Last night's show was good, but I would really love to know why the bounty hunter lady was allowed to continue walking around on the outside. She should've been arrested for everything that she was guilty of.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I only just a few hours ago saw last night's show thanks to election coverage that broke in just ten minutes after the show got started last night.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It was good and according to this page here, there was an increase in how many people tuned in compared to last week's show!

This show was good on the day before yesterday and according to this page here, there was an increase in how many people tuned in compared to last week's show!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I loved the end when Eddie started calling Sam, "Dork". :D :D :D

I don't know how this show has done, but I saw last night's episode and in my opinion it had better at least get a conclusion.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back