Preach The Truth No Matter What

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mark 16:15,16

The true Christian Preacher will preach repentance, baptism, holiness, departing from sin, fasting, prayer and sanctification. The true Christian Preacher warns the people about hell! He will hold fast to the Word of God and confront false teaching when he sees it. The hireling will avoid confrontation for the sake of false unity. He will avoid preaching about God's Holiness and Purity and will refuse to confront false teachings. He will one day answer to God for that decision.

Preach the Truth No Matter the Cost. Without Holiness no one will see the LORD. As the Preacher in this radio message said - quoting a sign - If you run with the devil you cannot walk with God.

Live Holy and Preach the Truth. No matter the cost. Multitudes of souls are depending on someone speaking God's truth to them. Do not lie to people and tell them that grace will cover them as they sin their way to heaven or you will one day answer to God Almighty for it.

...Without holiness no one will see the LORD.
Hebrews 12:14

Give me one hundred preachers who fear nothing but sin and desire nothing but God, and I care not a straw whether they be clergymen or laymen; such alone will shake the gates of hell and set up the kingdom of heaven on earth. God does nothing but in answer to prayer.
John Wesley

A prayerless ministry is the undertaker for all God's truth, and for God's Church. He may have the costliest casket and the most beautiful flowers, but it is a funeral, notwithstanding the charmful array. A prayerless Christian will *never learn God's truth. Ages of millennial glory have been lost by a prayerless Church. The coming of our Lord Jesus Christ has been postponed indefinitely by a prayerless Church. Hell has enlarged herself and filled her dire caves in the presence of the dead service of a prayerless Church.
E.M. Bounds

* A prayerless Christian will never learn God's truth. To this I add, nor can he preach God's truth. How can one preach about One he does not know? Ministry is the fruit of a relationship with God. If that relationship is lacking (through lack of prayer and study of God's Holy Bible), the truth shall also be seriously lacking and with it an open door for false teaching which will destroy the souls of those who listen to it.

John Welch, a Scottish preacher, thought the day lost if he didn't spend 8 - 10 hours a day in prayer.

"but he that believeth not shall be damned."
Mark 16:15,16

How is this any different then the portion of the Quran Christians complain about regarding non believers?

Also how 8s that not an megalomaniac statement?

1)there are over 50,000 contradiction & lies in the gospel and many problematic onmissions. Many which you helped prove in previous posts.

2)your OP title is missleading since it suggests if you find the truth, no matter how unpopular to your affiliation and pride, that you will still preach it no matter what.
LIE!
We Proved time and time again that everyone hides or lies for Jesus then admit the historical and ideological truth.
EPIC FAIL, 'CAUSE you had to lie in discussing matters about truth.
*shaking my head*

Hashev, I haven't lied about anything. I am quoting the Words of Jesus Christ whom you deny as your Messiah. I will not get into any disputes with you because that would not be pleasing to the LORD. I will respond this once as I do need to point out to you that I posted a thread on the religion forum many months ago listing many dozens of prophecies which Jesus Christ fulfilled according to the Hebrew Prophets and as I recall you did not want to examine the truth but rather condemned the truth without examination of the Scriptures I provided for you.

On the subject of Jewish testimonies, I provided many testimonies of Jews who had accepted Jesus as their Messiah. The fact that you have not does not negate that fact that thousands of Jewish people have accepted Jesus Christ as their Messiah already.

On the matter of your questioning the LORD's warning that those that believeth not shall be damned, have you not read Isaiah Chapter 66: 14-16?

It is written:
And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the Lord shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.

For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.
Isaiah 66:14,15,16

This is a prophetic warning to those who reject Jesus Christ who died for our sins according to the prophecy in Isaiah 53.
Isaiah 53 King James Version (KJV)
53 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Isaiah 66:12-16 is the LORD executing his judgment on those who are damned. Will you also accuse Isaiah the prophet of making a megalomaniac statement?

Jesus quoted Isaiah in Mark 9:43-48 to reveal the difference between the redeemed and those who are damned.

It is written:

Mark 9:43-48 King James Version (KJV)
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Jesus Christ is warning of the eternal consequences for rejecting Him. People rejected Isaiah's warnings and people have rejected the warnings of the LORD but many have not - they received the LORD as their Messiah and these are the children of God. Your heritage - as magnificent as it is - to be a direct descendant of Aaron (a Kohenim) cannot gain you entrance into the kingdom of heaven. You must be born again - even as Jesus told Nicodemus. You must be born again. Otherwise, you cannot enter in.

Isaiah did mention people who were performing religious rituals but they were absent of any love for God in their hearts. They would bring sacrifices and offerings to the temple but were identified as murderers, adulterers, idolaters and such. They delighted in their abominations. (this is further described in Malachi - and was the reason that the LORD remained silent for a period of 400 years until he fulfilled the prophecy of Malachi and sent forth John the Baptist to announce the coming of the LORD).

Jesus rebuked such people in Matthew 23 calling them religious hypocrites. Jesus warned them that there would be a judgment for their having rejected Him as their Messiah. This was fulfilled in 70 A.D. when the Romans invaded Jerusalem, destroyed the Temple and scattered the Jewish people.

In the future, there is a scripture in Zechariah which prophesies the repentance of Jews who did not believe Jesus is their Messiah. This is what will happen:

Zechariah 13 King James Version (KJV)
13 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the Lord: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.

4 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive:

5 But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth.

6 And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
_________
In verse 6 of Zechariah, when the Jews ask the LORD, What are these wounds in thine hands? These are the nail prints in the hands of Jesus which he received in the house of his friends. There will be great weeping and sorrow for not having recognized your Lord and your God, HaShev, but know this.... the reunion that is depicted between Joseph and his brothers - to whom he disguised himself - reveals the sweetness of what this future reunion between Jesus Christ and His brethren shall be like - and even as Joseph told his brothers - it was for a mighty deliverance - the greater deliverance that Jesus Christ obtained through his death on the cross and God raising him from the dead on the 3rd day, will be remembered throughout all eternity as the greatest victory God ever exacted upon His enemy, Lucifer / Satan.

Jesus Christ is God, HaShev. To call Him Lucifer clearly tells me you do not know the Scriptures nor G-d of Abraham as you think you do. My prayer is that you will come to the place that you desire to know the truth about Jesus Christ (according to John 7:17) and are willing to do God's will once you know it. Any who desire to know the truth shall know it. It is only a matter of your willingness to follow Jesus Christ once you know that He is your Messiah.

why did you stop before 66;19 If I remember corectly that's where leading the the temple procession it says you the gentile finally see the face of God. As in, you never had understanding of the Hebrew God before.

According to Isaiah 66: 18 - Scripture it is God's Glory the Gentiles shall see, HaShev. Not His Face. Only Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God has seen the face of God (See John 1:18) Also in verse 24 of Isaiah Chapter 66 you should note that Isaiah makes reference of the same depiction of hell which Jesus gives in Mark 9:48. Isaiah was speaking the Word of the LORD, which is the Words of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the Word that became flesh and dwelt among men. Jesus Christ is God.

John 1: 1 - 14 & verse 23

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

and verse 23......

23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

It is written in Isaiah 66: 18 - 24:

18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.

20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the Lord out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the Lord, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord.

21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the Lord.

22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.

23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

I did go to a second response here for you but this is the last one, HaShev. May the Words of Jesus Christ touch your heart and redeem your soul. That is my prayer for you.

Last edited:
1 Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. 35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Jeremiah, you are a woman are you not? Why do you disobey and speak out on religious matters when you know it is forbidden?

Forum List

Back