Pre-Debate debacles -- Ear Bud Checks, 30 minute breaks..

I think Trump needs to Show his ears to the camera showing that he has no device and let Joe flop.... A simple statement like "i am using my own mind and no one is helping me" would do a nice shame job on Biden right at the start..
beautiful. It would make a statement indeed.
It would bring those problems right to the forefront... And Biden would have to pony up or he could walk off the stage and run away...
one can only hope they have someone like you there to encourage that.

To me this is a game changer.

Why on earth would someone not agree to this? Could it be Biden was getting these messages in his last debate? Trump now has opened up another big opening, and Bidens refusal to agree to this raises red flags, whether he uses them or doesn't.

Trump is playing hardball, I expect a heated debate. Bidens team can't be liking all of the allegations and suspicions.

Trump camp seeks extra debate rule: Third party inspectors to look for electronic devices in candidates' ears

CLEVELAND -- President Trump is asking for an additional ground rule ahead of Tuesday night’s first presidential debate between himself and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. But the Biden campaign is rejecting it.

Fox News has learned that the president’s re-election campaign wants the Biden campaign to allow a third party to inspect the ears of each debater for electronic devices or transmitters. The president has consented to this kind of inspection, but a source said the Biden campaign has declined the ear check.

The Trump campaign claimed Biden's campaign had agreed to such an inspection before reversing themselves.

“Joe Biden’s handlers several days ago agreed to a pre-debate inspection for electronic earpieces but today abruptly reversed themselves and declined. Biden’s handlers have asked for multiple breaks during the debate, which President Trump doesn’t need, so we have rejected that request," said Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh. "On top of the refusal to take a drug test, it seems pretty obvious that the Biden team is looking for any safety net they can find in the hours leading up to the debate. With his 47 years as a failed Washington politician, how much help does Biden want?

Over the last several weeks, the former vice president's campaign has also requested two breaks -- one every 30 minutes -- to break up the 90-minute commercial-free program. But that request has been denied by their Trump counterparts, Fox News is told.

To me - adding all these "extra debate rules" like drug tests are a game changer and 3rd party ear checks. Trump didn't demand that before.

Why does he keep demanding new rules based on unsubstantiated allegations? Just debate.
Because he thinks the Biden campaign will cheat? It's pretty obvious at this point that Biden's "appearances" during this campaign have been heavily scripted with him reading from teleprompters even when supposedly answering questions from a reporter! When someone isn't mentally acute enough to field questions without someone else's help then it's hard to make the case that they should be sitting behind the desk in the Oval Office!

Just debate? Great idea! Let's see a debate between two candidates without anyone else putting words in their mouths! No teleprompters. No earpieces. Oh, and no questions being given to one side before the debate begins!
what a concept.

Why on earth would someone not agree to this? Could it be Biden was getting these messages in his last debate? Trump now has opened up another big opening, and Bidens refusal to agree to this raises red flags, whether he uses them or doesn't.

Trump is playing hardball, I expect a heated debate. Bidens team can't be liking all of the allegations and suspicions.

Trump camp seeks extra debate rule: Third party inspectors to look for electronic devices in candidates' ears

CLEVELAND -- President Trump is asking for an additional ground rule ahead of Tuesday night’s first presidential debate between himself and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. But the Biden campaign is rejecting it.

Fox News has learned that the president’s re-election campaign wants the Biden campaign to allow a third party to inspect the ears of each debater for electronic devices or transmitters. The president has consented to this kind of inspection, but a source said the Biden campaign has declined the ear check.

The Trump campaign claimed Biden's campaign had agreed to such an inspection before reversing themselves.

“Joe Biden’s handlers several days ago agreed to a pre-debate inspection for electronic earpieces but today abruptly reversed themselves and declined. Biden’s handlers have asked for multiple breaks during the debate, which President Trump doesn’t need, so we have rejected that request," said Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh. "On top of the refusal to take a drug test, it seems pretty obvious that the Biden team is looking for any safety net they can find in the hours leading up to the debate. With his 47 years as a failed Washington politician, how much help does Biden want?

Over the last several weeks, the former vice president's campaign has also requested two breaks -- one every 30 minutes -- to break up the 90-minute commercial-free program. But that request has been denied by their Trump counterparts, Fox News is told.
It's not true that Biden refused an ear check.

yes it is

I think Trump should be x-ray'd to make sure he isn't a lizard being from Betelgeuse.

And Biden should submit to a blood test right after Trump releases his tax returns.

I think Trump should be x-ray'd to make sure he isn't a lizard being from Betelgeuse.

And Biden should submit to a blood test right after Trump releases his tax returns.

right after Obozo releases his college records.

All of Trump's whining about imaginary rigged elections and debate earpieces is a dead giveaway of just how terrified that he is going to lose.

He is a pre-emptive sore loser.

"If I lose, it could only be because they cheated!"

What a tard.

All of Trump's whining about imaginary rigged elections and debate earpieces is a dead giveaway of just how terrified that he is going to lose.

What a tard.

why is it bad for him to want a fair debate and a fair election? Isn't that what everyone wants?

What a tard.

why is it bad for him to want a fair debate and a fair election? Isn't that what everyone wants?
Who says it isn't a fair debate and fair election except for a pre-emptive sore loser?

Trump makes fake claims without a SHRED of evidence. The American people have finally caught on to his bullshit. No one but the most weak-minded fall for it any more.

I can see Biden getting help but can also see him flubbing the lines no matter how much they tell him what to say.

Crazy Joe: Turn it up, I can't hear...............

(much like his demand for the teleprompter to be moved closer during his "interview")

The Trump cult is in full panic now. That's why they're coming up with the whiniest stupid reasons as to why Trump is going to look so bad.

What, Trump losers, you really thought it wasn't obvious?
How odd.

It isn't the Trump folks refusing to let people see if there is an earpiece in his ear so others can feed him answers.

the first question to Biden should be: are you wearing an earpiece? if wallace doesn't ask it, Trump should.
"No I am not wearing an earpiece. Are you a tax cheat?"

when you get audited every year it is impossible to cheat. If he was cheating don't you think the obama IRS would have brought it up in 2016?
The state of New York is investigating Trump right now for tax fraud. That's exactly why he is spending millions to prevent them from seeing his tax records.

What a tard.

Who says it isn't a fair debate and fair election except for a pre-emptive sore loser?

Trump makes fake claims without a SHRED of evidence. The American people have finally caught on to his bullshit. No one but the most weak-minded fall for it any more.

wrong, what the american people have finally caught on to is the corruption of the dems and the lying media. It took Trump to bring that out, and the people are pissed. the dem party is almost history.

To me - adding all these "extra debate rules" like drug tests are a game changer and 3rd party ear checks. Trump didn't demand that before.

Why does he keep demanding new rules based on unsubstantiated allegations? Just debate.
Because Crazy Joe is a blithering idiot who can't form a coherent thought on his own, and the Dimwingers were caught feeding HItlery debate questions in advance in 2016.

What a tard.

wrong, what the american people have finally caught on to is the corruption of the dems and the lying media. It took Trump to bring that out, and the people are pissed. the dem party is almost history.
It's all in your head, kiddo. You are too weak-minded to catch on to the same, tired tricks of your Dear Leader.

the first question to Biden should be: are you wearing an earpiece? if wallace doesn't ask it, Trump should.
"No I am not wearing an earpiece. Are you a tax cheat?"

when you get audited every year it is impossible to cheat. If he was cheating don't you think the obama IRS would have brought it up in 2016?
The state of New York is investigating Trump right now for tax fraud. That's exactly why he is spending millions to prevent them from seeing his tax records.

no they are not investigating him for anything, they are trying to get his tax returns so they can make up lies about them. He gets audited every year, if he was cheating the IRS would have been screaming about it in 2016

Forum List

Back