Pre-Debate debacles -- Ear Bud Checks, 30 minute breaks..

It isn't the Trump folks refusing to let people see if there is an earpiece in his ear so others can feed him answers.

I think Trump has a receiver in his rectum, therefore checks need to be made.

That demand looks almost as desperate, whiny and stupid as yours.

Any other Trump cult losers here need to get their excuses for losing in ahead of time? The clock is ticking, so hurry up.

You should probably do a tongue check to be sure.

The Trump cult is in full panic now. That's why they're coming up with the whiniest stupid reasons as to why Trump is going to look so bad.

What, Trump losers, you really thought it wasn't obvious?
yeah, we're the ones refusing...liar.

It's pretty obvious at this point that Biden's "appearances" during this campaign have been heavily scripted with him reading from teleprompters even when supposedly answering questions from a reporter!

I understand your frustration. Biden sounds smart, and Trump sounds like a moron. You can't admit that, and that forces you to make up kooky conspiracy theories to explain the disparity.

why has Biden refused an ear check and a drug test? Innocent people are not afraid of tests.

So that's your excuse for losing, check. You're going to claim Biden had an earpiece, and that he was on drugs.

Do you realize how craven and dishonest that makes you look?

Trump said he would be happy to to take a drug test as well as being inspected for an ear piece.
Do you realize how craven and dishonest that makes you and Hiden look?

"Vice President Biden, it's time for me to check to see if you're wearing an ear piece."

Trump shares 'deep fake' GIF of Joe Biden sticking his tongue out in series  of late-night posts | Daily Mail Online

"Ok....aaaaahhhhhhhh".

:p

So what is Biden hiding?

What is Trump hiding in his rectum? After all, according to your standards, he's got a butt-receiver down there.

And what are you hiding? After all, there are many credible accusations out there of how you enjoy killing puppies. That needs to be investigated fully. Anyone opposed to puppy-killing would surely agree.

It's pretty obvious at this point that Biden's "appearances" during this campaign have been heavily scripted with him reading from teleprompters even when supposedly answering questions from a reporter!

I understand your frustration. Biden sounds smart, and Trump sounds like a moron. You can't admit that, and that forces you to make up kooky conspiracy theories to explain the disparity.

If you think Hiden sounds smart that reflects very poorly on you.

So what is Biden hiding?

What is Trump hiding in his rectum? After all, according to your standards, he's got a butt-receiver down there.

And what are you hiding? After all, there are many credible accusations out there of how you enjoy killing puppies. That needs to be investigated fully. Anyone opposed to puppy-killing would surely agree.
WTF is up with you and 'killing puppies' today, you sick snowflake bastard?!?

What bizarro planet are you on?

bizarro 3.jpg

Last edited:
The Trump cult is in full panic now. That's why they're coming up with the whiniest stupid reasons as to why Trump is going to look so bad.

What, Trump losers, you really thought it wasn't obvious?
panic? no, TRUTH...something you idiot evil demoncrats know nothing about. so, you best start panicing

It isn't the Trump folks refusing to let people see if there is an earpiece in his ear so others can feed him answers.

Any other Trump cult losers here need to get their excuses for losing in ahead of time?

why has Biden refused an ear check and a drug test? Innocent people are not afraid of tests.
why did Trump refuse to release his taxes? :dunno:

What was it you said to me about off topic stuff? We are talking about the debates.

WTF is up with you and 'killing puppies' today, you sick snowflake bastard?!?

You set the standard. You've told us that any rumor or accusation from any source has to be investigated and acted on as if it was true.

Naturally, you squeal most amusingly when your own standards are applied to you.

the first question to Biden should be: are you wearing an earpiece? if wallace doesn't ask it, Trump should.
"No I am not wearing an earpiece. Are you a tax cheat?"
do you see the shit you type? no, just what asswipe demoncrats say. i havent seen a one of you say something that was --your own---that says alot in itself

All of Trump's whining about imaginary rigged elections and debate earpieces is a dead giveaway of just how terrified that he is going to lose.

He is a pre-emptive sore loser.

"If I lose, it could only be because they cheated!"

What a tard.
really? you idiot demoncrats are the ones in panic mode, because you have no clue how bad its going to get tonight. we know, your president TRUMP, is going to show up and be totally alert. can you say the same about BEIJING XIDEN? i doubt it

Any other Trump cult losers here need to get their excuses for losing in ahead of time?

why did Trump refuse to release his taxes? :dunno:

What was it you said to me about off topic stuff? We are talking about the debates.
Despite being a Moderator, Coyote has to be reminded from time to time of the USM TOS....

Forum List

Back