Pre-Debate debacles -- Ear Bud Checks, 30 minute breaks..

Biden needs all the help he can get once you get an answer to what’s your name you Have pretty much gone past everything he can answer

FB_IMG_1601153450316.jpg

To me this is a game changer.

Why on earth would someone not agree to this? Could it be Biden was getting these messages in his last debate? Trump now has opened up another big opening, and Bidens refusal to agree to this raises red flags, whether he uses them or doesn't.

Trump is playing hardball, I expect a heated debate. Bidens team can't be liking all of the allegations and suspicions.

Trump camp seeks extra debate rule: Third party inspectors to look for electronic devices in candidates' ears

CLEVELAND -- President Trump is asking for an additional ground rule ahead of Tuesday night’s first presidential debate between himself and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. But the Biden campaign is rejecting it.

Fox News has learned that the president’s re-election campaign wants the Biden campaign to allow a third party to inspect the ears of each debater for electronic devices or transmitters. The president has consented to this kind of inspection, but a source said the Biden campaign has declined the ear check.

The Trump campaign claimed Biden's campaign had agreed to such an inspection before reversing themselves.

“Joe Biden’s handlers several days ago agreed to a pre-debate inspection for electronic earpieces but today abruptly reversed themselves and declined. Biden’s handlers have asked for multiple breaks during the debate, which President Trump doesn’t need, so we have rejected that request," said Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh. "On top of the refusal to take a drug test, it seems pretty obvious that the Biden team is looking for any safety net they can find in the hours leading up to the debate. With his 47 years as a failed Washington politician, how much help does Biden want?

Over the last several weeks, the former vice president's campaign has also requested two breaks -- one every 30 minutes -- to break up the 90-minute commercial-free program. But that request has been denied by their Trump counterparts, Fox News is told.
Mods refuse to move this claim to the Conspiracy Theories forum.

And now the Biden campaign is in damage control mode by just responding that "Joe can go the full 90 minutes without a break" after crying for one every thirty...

FOX just reported on this....

You cant make this crap up...
LETS TRY TO BE A ADULT,IN THIS DISCUSSION, DO NOT COME OFF, WITH IDIOT STUFF PLEASE.

Adults can debate a full 90 minutes without a break..
Hopefully Joe will go onstage with a dry pair of Depends.

Why on earth would someone not agree to this? Could it be Biden was getting these messages in his last debate? Trump now has opened up another big opening, and Bidens refusal to agree to this raises red flags, whether he uses them or doesn't.

Trump is playing hardball, I expect a heated debate. Bidens team can't be liking all of the allegations and suspicions.

Trump camp seeks extra debate rule: Third party inspectors to look for electronic devices in candidates' ears

CLEVELAND -- President Trump is asking for an additional ground rule ahead of Tuesday night’s first presidential debate between himself and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. But the Biden campaign is rejecting it.

Fox News has learned that the president’s re-election campaign wants the Biden campaign to allow a third party to inspect the ears of each debater for electronic devices or transmitters. The president has consented to this kind of inspection, but a source said the Biden campaign has declined the ear check.

The Trump campaign claimed Biden's campaign had agreed to such an inspection before reversing themselves.

“Joe Biden’s handlers several days ago agreed to a pre-debate inspection for electronic earpieces but today abruptly reversed themselves and declined. Biden’s handlers have asked for multiple breaks during the debate, which President Trump doesn’t need, so we have rejected that request," said Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh. "On top of the refusal to take a drug test, it seems pretty obvious that the Biden team is looking for any safety net they can find in the hours leading up to the debate. With his 47 years as a failed Washington politician, how much help does Biden want?

Over the last several weeks, the former vice president's campaign has also requested two breaks -- one every 30 minutes -- to break up the 90-minute commercial-free program. But that request has been denied by their Trump counterparts, Fox News is told.

I'll definitely be watching for awkward pauses from Hiden.
Hell,he's so fucked up in the head I wouldnt be surprised if he reached up and pushed his ear piece in.
1601402045903.png

You actually don't know about the Hillary earpiece in 2016 ? Pheeew! (high-pitched whistle) LOL.

Instead of making up kook conspiracy theories to explain why Trump always looks so stupid, why not just admit he's a moron? At least you would appear less cowardly and dishonest. Just admit that you support your moron because he pushes the same fascist policies that you endorse. After all, that is the truth.

So your saying the moron Trump defeated the hildebeast?
Whats that say about the hildebeast?

He can't take the mental pressure / pace, needs breaks to minimize mental breakdowns / gaffes....

BREAKING: Joe Biden’s Campaign Requests
Breaks EVERY 30 MINUTES during Tonight’s
First Debate — VIDEO

'On Tuesday morning the Biden Campaign requested TWO debate breaks tonight during the presidential debate. The Biden campaign want breaks EVERY 30 MINUTES during the debate tonight!'

'NO CHEATING, JOE!
-- 'I will NOT AGREE tot his condition.'

"Also — The Trump campaign has requested a third party entity to inspect both candidates for communication devices like an ear piece before the debate tonight.
-- The Biden Campaign has NOT AGREED to this."

Gee, I wonder why not...?!

Bwuhahahahaha :p

Just the kind of man we want leading America just as North Korea and Iran start launching missiles!

Can we have a break ever half hour?

It's not true that Biden refused an ear check.

Truth has, at best, a passing relationship with the Trump consortium. "Truth? Barely know him, never met him....maybe we met once at a function but I don't remember him"
and yet not one lie ever presented he supposedly said. I'm still waiting. My challenge is still alive and the dems have failed every attempt to date. Coyote, post one of his lies.

Been there, done that. I'm not falling for the bait.
I know, because you know you can't post any. it's amazing, it seems it's you and yours without truths.

why do you supposed that's so? hahahahaahahahahahahaha

I heard from sources that the mods are out to get you.

I think Trump needs to Show his ears to the camera showing that he has no device and let Joe flop.... A simple statement like "i am using my own mind and no one is helping me" would do a nice shame job on Biden right at the start..
beautiful. It would make a statement indeed.
It would bring those problems right to the forefront... And Biden would have to pony up or he could walk off the stage and run away...

To me - adding all these "extra debate rules" like drug tests are a game changer and 3rd party ear checks. Trump didn't demand that before.

Why does he keep demanding new rules based on unsubstantiated allegations? Just debate.
Because he thinks the Biden campaign will cheat? It's pretty obvious at this point that Biden's "appearances" during this campaign have been heavily scripted with him reading from teleprompters even when supposedly answering questions from a reporter! When someone isn't mentally acute enough to field questions without someone else's help then it's hard to make the case that they should be sitting behind the desk in the Oval Office!

Just debate? Great idea! Let's see a debate between two candidates without anyone else putting words in their mouths! No teleprompters. No earpieces. Oh, and no questions being given to one side before the debate begins!

Forum List

Back