Pre-Debate debacles -- Ear Bud Checks, 30 minute breaks..

The Trump cult is in full panic now. That's why they're coming up with the whiniest stupid reasons as to why Trump is going to look so bad.

What, Trump losers, you really thought it wasn't obvious?
how?

Then Trump needs to call this out after 30 seconds. Every 30 seconds.

Such bullshit. If a busy person is to make a decision on someone for POTUS, then they should be able to hear from that person's thoughts; not from what amounts to someone else's thoughts piping through a feed.
It's now been reported that the Biden gang at first agreed to being checked for earpieces and such.
But now, suddenly, have reversed themselves and won't allow it.

Now why would they do that? Obviously they cannot allow poor cognitively deprived Joe Biden to appear
on a national stage without a crutch like an earpiece or a monitor screen prompting Joe.

He's simply unable to function relying on his own mind.

Any thoughts on this Dragonladay?

To me this is a game changer.

Why on earth would someone not agree to this? Could it be Biden was getting these messages in his last debate? Trump now has opened up another big opening, and Bidens refusal to agree to this raises red flags, whether he uses them or doesn't.

Trump is playing hardball, I expect a heated debate. Bidens team can't be liking all of the allegations and suspicions.

Trump camp seeks extra debate rule: Third party inspectors to look for electronic devices in candidates' ears

CLEVELAND -- President Trump is asking for an additional ground rule ahead of Tuesday night’s first presidential debate between himself and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. But the Biden campaign is rejecting it.

Fox News has learned that the president’s re-election campaign wants the Biden campaign to allow a third party to inspect the ears of each debater for electronic devices or transmitters. The president has consented to this kind of inspection, but a source said the Biden campaign has declined the ear check.

The Trump campaign claimed Biden's campaign had agreed to such an inspection before reversing themselves.

“Joe Biden’s handlers several days ago agreed to a pre-debate inspection for electronic earpieces but today abruptly reversed themselves and declined. Biden’s handlers have asked for multiple breaks during the debate, which President Trump doesn’t need, so we have rejected that request," said Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh. "On top of the refusal to take a drug test, it seems pretty obvious that the Biden team is looking for any safety net they can find in the hours leading up to the debate. With his 47 years as a failed Washington politician, how much help does Biden want?

Over the last several weeks, the former vice president's campaign has also requested two breaks -- one every 30 minutes -- to break up the 90-minute commercial-free program. But that request has been denied by their Trump counterparts, Fox News is told.
It's not true that Biden refused an ear check.

Truth has, at best, a passing relationship with the Trump consortium. "Truth? Barely know him, never met him....maybe we met once at a function but I don't remember him"

Why on earth would someone not agree to this? Could it be Biden was getting these messages in his last debate? Trump now has opened up another big opening, and Bidens refusal to agree to this raises red flags, whether he uses them or doesn't.

Trump is playing hardball, I expect a heated debate. Bidens team can't be liking all of the allegations and suspicions.

Trump camp seeks extra debate rule: Third party inspectors to look for electronic devices in candidates' ears

CLEVELAND -- President Trump is asking for an additional ground rule ahead of Tuesday night’s first presidential debate between himself and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. But the Biden campaign is rejecting it.

Fox News has learned that the president’s re-election campaign wants the Biden campaign to allow a third party to inspect the ears of each debater for electronic devices or transmitters. The president has consented to this kind of inspection, but a source said the Biden campaign has declined the ear check.

The Trump campaign claimed Biden's campaign had agreed to such an inspection before reversing themselves.

“Joe Biden’s handlers several days ago agreed to a pre-debate inspection for electronic earpieces but today abruptly reversed themselves and declined. Biden’s handlers have asked for multiple breaks during the debate, which President Trump doesn’t need, so we have rejected that request," said Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh. "On top of the refusal to take a drug test, it seems pretty obvious that the Biden team is looking for any safety net they can find in the hours leading up to the debate. With his 47 years as a failed Washington politician, how much help does Biden want?

Over the last several weeks, the former vice president's campaign has also requested two breaks -- one every 30 minutes -- to break up the 90-minute commercial-free program. But that request has been denied by their Trump counterparts, Fox News is told.

To me - adding all these "extra debate rules" like drug tests are a game changer and 3rd party ear checks. Trump didn't demand that before.

Why does he keep demanding new rules based on unsubstantiated allegations? Just debate.
and you believe the NY Times has the president's tax returns. nough said.

To me - adding all these "extra debate rules" like drug tests are a game changer and 3rd party ear checks. Trump didn't demand that before.

Why does he keep demanding new rules based on unsubstantiated allegations? Just debate.
CHEATING.

You actually don't know about the Hillary earpiece in 2016 ? Pheeew! (high-pitched whistle) LOL.

Instead of making up kook conspiracy theories to explain why Trump always looks so stupid, why not just admit he's a moron? At least you would appear less cowardly and dishonest. Just admit that you support your moron because he pushes the same fascist policies that you endorse. After all, that is the truth.

Truth has, at best, a passing relationship with the Trump consortium. "Truth? Barely know him, never met him....maybe we met once at a function but I don't remember him"
and yet not one lie ever presented he supposedly said. I'm still waiting. My challenge is still alive and the dems have failed every attempt to date. Coyote, post one of his lies.

You actually don't know about the Hillary earpiece in 2016 ? Pheeew! (high-pitched whistle) LOL.

Instead of making up kook conspiracy theories to explain why Trump always looks so stupid, why not just admit he's a moron? At least you would appear less cowardly and dishonest. Just admit that you support your moron because he pushes the same fascist policies that you endorse. After all, that is the truth.
he's a moron. The moron beat your candidate in 2016. amazing huh?

Oh, c’mon! I’ve read that he did refuse and that sure sounds believable to me.

CHEATING.

Oh for God's sakes. This isn't the SAT's. Oh wait...that was Trump.

What a complete and total vagina.

This is the best the Dims can come up with???? (said yet again after the last fail) :21:

I agree. The DNC should have backed Gabbard. She is by far the best the Dems have. What a pack of imbeciles.
If they weren't imbeciles they wouldn't be democrats.
messa thinks you have that backwards,,,
says the snowflake attempting to imitate a racist, stupid Star Wars character...

:p
I will get back to you when I can make sense of that,,,
Just funny that to call someone 'confused' you typed as if the beloved, racist, and stupid Star Wars Character JarJar Binks....
jar jar isnt a racist or a stupid character,,,

as to my comment,, I didnt say he was confused just backwards,,,
if we didnt have imbeciles we wouldnt have democrats,,,

what say you??

and yet not one lie ever presented he supposedly said. I'm still waiting. My challenge is still alive and the dems have failed every attempt to date. Coyote, post one of his lies.

Been there, done that. I'm not falling for the bait.

Oh, c’mon! I’ve read that he did refuse and that sure sounds believable to me.
In a flip flop, Cons love anonymous sources today.

Biden's ear piece frequency gets hijacked during the debate......but not by who you would think:

"Trump just called you mentally incompetent -
Quick, make a goofy face....."
The Joe Biden Deepfake Trump Retweeted Isn't *Technically* a Deepfake

Obama Laughing - The Federalist

"I told you guys Joe would do it...."

:p

The mods n conservative message board refused to move this thread to the Conspiracy Theories forum.

He can't take the mental pressure / pace, needs breaks to minimize mental breakdowns / gaffes....

BREAKING: Joe Biden’s Campaign Requests
Breaks EVERY 30 MINUTES during Tonight’s
First Debate — VIDEO

'On Tuesday morning the Biden Campaign requested TWO debate breaks tonight during the presidential debate. The Biden campaign want breaks EVERY 30 MINUTES during the debate tonight!'

'NO CHEATING, JOE!
-- 'I will NOT AGREE tot his condition.'

"Also — The Trump campaign has requested a third party entity to inspect both candidates for communication devices like an ear piece before the debate tonight.
-- The Biden Campaign has NOT AGREED to this."

Gee, I wonder why not...?!

Bwuhahahahaha :p

Here's easy65, promoting Russian propaganda and dis-information, yet again.

Biden is ready and prepared for the debate. Trump is going with his standard strategy: Watching FOX News and playing golf.

Don the Con can't even walk down a ramp unassisted, or drink a glass of water without his hand shaking, and here you are trying to deflect from the physical and mental limitations of a man who denies that he was rushed to Walter Reed Hospital last year and treated for a series of "small strokes". It's odd that Donald Trump would deny this since no one had ever suggested that he had been. The White House put out a fake story about it being part of his annual physical, but that's bullshit too.

Trump can't even string a compete sentence together or answer the question about what his plans are for the next 4 years. His Party has no platform. His record is a litany of "worsts" in American history.
  • Worst President in American history
  • Worst business record in American history
  • Worst covid19 death rate in the world
  • Worst covid19 disease rate in the world
  • Worst businessman in American history
  • Worst economic crash in American history
  • Worst wealth inequity in American history
  • Worst unemployment in American history
  • Worst deficits in American history
  • Worst income inequity in American history
  • Worst air and water quality in recent history
  • Worst public health response since the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic
While you're spreading the same lies and propaganda as the Russian government, these are the things Joe Biden will be talking about.

Worry about your own country.

Forum List

Back