Praying at the temple mount

Why is it such a big deal that Jews not pray at the Temple Mount. Why the hell shouldn't they. They should feel free to pray any damn where they feel like it. It's not like they close down a street and get in the way of business while praying to Mecca like the Islamics do.

It's bullshit they made such a deal.
You illegally migrate into the area; drive out half the residents using Jewish terrorism; declare yourself a Jewish State; then only allow the land to be farmed with Jewish labor; stick your white-trash settlers into an area you don't even own; then want THEM to share THEIR mosque with you!

Listen you selfish pieces of shit, you need to BACK THE FUCK OFF!

try looking at the facts first dumbo The Jews lived there before the muslims were invented and they built the mount the carbuncles are built on. They were invited back by the lands legal owners in 1850 and then again in 1923 when they were given the land. They declared them selves Israel and the UN said it was the Jewish state. Why shouldn't they state that the farms could only be worked by Jews, don't the Americans do the same thing.
THE JEWS DO OWN THE LAND AND YOU KNOW IT AS FOR THE MOSQUE IT IS BUILT ON THE SITE OD THE JEWISH TEMPLE AND THE JEWS DONT WANT TO SHARE IT AT ALL, THEY JUST WANT ACCESS TO THE 10% OF THE MOUNT THEY WERE ALLOWED TO USE ON OCASION

ANY OTHER NATION WOULD HAVE WIPED OUT THE PALESTINIANS BY NOW AND YOU WOULD HOT SAY A WORD

The site is extremely Holy to two major religions - neither have a right over the other to it and their behavior - both sides - is far from Holy. I read Israel is preventing people under 45 from entering as they are most likely to agitate. That seems like a better solution than banning one or the other - if they can't behave, they don't get entry. I think the idea of cameras, 24 surviellance is a good one too, at least until things calm and people treat it the way it should be treated, although neither side likes the idea.

...You illegally migrate into the area; drive out half the residents using Jewish terrorism; declare yourself a Jewish State; then only allow the land to be farmed with Jewish labor; stick your white-trash settlers into an area you don't even own; then want THEM to share THEIR mosque with you! Listen you selfish pieces of shit, you need to BACK THE FUCK OFF!
Ahhhhhh... the teenage angst is strong in this one...

post-46067-charlton-heston-laughing-gif-I-M2zI.gif

The Temple Mount was sacred ground for the Jews long before the Muslims invaded and stole it...

The Jews are merely in the process of setting right, an old wrong done against them...

And - with respect to reciprocity - how's that synagogue in Mecca comin' along?

Is Mecca a Jewish holy site?

And yet the farthest mosque of the time was on the road between Mecca and Medina. So he could have walked it in one night from the sacred mosque.

The history of the al aqsa mosque is well known and was written down by muslim scholars as follows

The earliest mosque that was certainly built here was constructed by the Umayyads around 710 AD, only a few decades after the Dome of the Rock. Under Abbasid rule, it reached its greatest extent by the end of the 8th century with 15 aisles.

Unfortunately nothing of the ancient mosque survives today: it was destroyed by earthquakes twice in its first 60 years of existence and has been rebuilt at least five times. The last major rebuild was in 1035 by Caliph az-Zahir.

Al-Aqsa Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The mosque was originally a small prayer house built by the Rashidun caliph Umar, but was rebuilt and expanded by the Umayyad caliph Abd al-Malik and finished by his son al-Walid in 705 CE. After an earthquake in 746, the mosque was completely destroyed and rebuilt by the Abbasid caliph al-Mansur in 754, and again rebuilt by his successor al-Mahdi in 780. Another earthquake destroyed most of al-Aqsa in 1033, but two years later the Fatimid caliph Ali az-Zahir built another mosque which has stood to the present day.

And even the muslims say that the al aqsa mosque was not holy in islam

Religious significance in Islam[edit]
In Islam, the term "al-Aqsa Mosque" refers to the entire Noble Sanctuary. The mosque is believed to be the second house of prayer constructed after the Masjid al-Haram in Mecca. Post-Rashidun-era Islamic scholars traditionally identified the mosque as the site referred to in the sura (Quranic chapter) al-Isra ("the Night Journey"). This specific verse in the Quran cemented the significant religious importance of al-Aqsa in Islam.[60] The specific passage reads "Praise be to Him who made His servant journey in the night from the sacred sanctuary to the remotest sanctuary." Muslims traditionally identify the "sacred sanctuary" as the Masjid al-Haram and the "remotest sanctuary" as the al-Aqsa Mosque, even though initially, Rashidun and Umayyad-era scholars were in disagreement about the location of the "remotest sanctuary" with some[who?] arguing it was actually located near Mecca.[citation needed] Eventually scholarly consensus determined that its location was indeed in Jerusalem.[61][clarification needed]
Face it numbnuts.

99.99% of muslims believe the Farthest Mosque is in Jerusalem and was visited by Muhammad during his Night Journey as told in the Quran.

And that fact isn't going to change no matter how many times you dispute it with your inane posts. ....... :cool:

The site is extremely Holy to two major religions - neither have a right over the other to it and their behavior - both sides - is far from Holy. I read Israel is preventing people under 45 from entering as they are most likely to agitate. That seems like a better solution than banning one or the other - if they can't behave, they don't get entry. I think the idea of cameras, 24 surviellance is a good one too, at least until things calm and people treat it the way it should be treated, although neither side likes the idea.
Did you say, "...far from Holy", or "...far from Hollie"?

And yet the farthest mosque of the time was on the road between Mecca and Medina. So he could have walked it in one night from the sacred mosque.

The history of the al aqsa mosque is well known and was written down by muslim scholars as follows

The earliest mosque that was certainly built here was constructed by the Umayyads around 710 AD, only a few decades after the Dome of the Rock. Under Abbasid rule, it reached its greatest extent by the end of the 8th century with 15 aisles.

Unfortunately nothing of the ancient mosque survives today: it was destroyed by earthquakes twice in its first 60 years of existence and has been rebuilt at least five times. The last major rebuild was in 1035 by Caliph az-Zahir.

Al-Aqsa Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The mosque was originally a small prayer house built by the Rashidun caliph Umar, but was rebuilt and expanded by the Umayyad caliph Abd al-Malik and finished by his son al-Walid in 705 CE. After an earthquake in 746, the mosque was completely destroyed and rebuilt by the Abbasid caliph al-Mansur in 754, and again rebuilt by his successor al-Mahdi in 780. Another earthquake destroyed most of al-Aqsa in 1033, but two years later the Fatimid caliph Ali az-Zahir built another mosque which has stood to the present day.

And even the muslims say that the al aqsa mosque was not holy in islam

Religious significance in Islam[edit]
In Islam, the term "al-Aqsa Mosque" refers to the entire Noble Sanctuary. The mosque is believed to be the second house of prayer constructed after the Masjid al-Haram in Mecca. Post-Rashidun-era Islamic scholars traditionally identified the mosque as the site referred to in the sura (Quranic chapter) al-Isra ("the Night Journey"). This specific verse in the Quran cemented the significant religious importance of al-Aqsa in Islam.[60] The specific passage reads "Praise be to Him who made His servant journey in the night from the sacred sanctuary to the remotest sanctuary." Muslims traditionally identify the "sacred sanctuary" as the Masjid al-Haram and the "remotest sanctuary" as the al-Aqsa Mosque, even though initially, Rashidun and Umayyad-era scholars were in disagreement about the location of the "remotest sanctuary" with some[who?] arguing it was actually located near Mecca.[citation needed] Eventually scholarly consensus determined that its location was indeed in Jerusalem.[61][clarification needed]
Face it numbnuts.

99.99% of muslims believe the Farthest Mosque is in Jerusalem and was visited by Muhammad during his Night Journey as told in the Quran.

And that fact isn't going to change no matter how many times you dispute it with your inane posts. ....... :cool:

Sura and verse?

There is no need to get your juden panties in a wad and start cussing and calling names.

If you have found a fringe author who agrees with your nonsense. Then more power to you.

But like I said before, 99.99% of muslims take Surah 17:1 literally and believe that Muhammad visited the 3rd holy mosque in Jerusalem during his Night Journey. ...... :cool:

I went to several Quoran sites in English...No mention of Jerusalem.
Mentions some "distant mosque"; perhaps the Vatican?

What matters is what people believe.

I believe I should be Prime Minister of Israel.
Does that count?

Is that a religious belief?

My religious beliefs haven't led to the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of people in the last 40 years.
So beliefs CAN be a problem.

Absolutely - history has shown a good record of that. I suspect your religion numbers among the bad and the ugly. But when it comes to what places are holy, it is what people believe that matter and those beliefs are at least somewhat supported in their scriptures (at least as accurate as any thousand plus year old mythologies can be) - it comes down to belief. If the most of the followers believe a place is sacred to their religion then it should be respected.

Does that count?

My religious beliefs haven't led to the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of people in the last 40 years.

Absolutely - history has shown a good record of that. I suspect your religion numbers among the bad and the ugly.

Suspect? You mean you BELIEVE.
In that case, your beliefs earn a ZERO in Factual History.

Does that count?

Absolutely - history has shown a good record of that. I suspect your religion numbers among the bad and the ugly.

Suspect? You mean you BELIEVE.
In that case, your beliefs earn a ZERO in Factual History.

No - suspect only, because I don't know your religion, hence no definitive statement. Try to stick to what is actually said, not what you BELIEVE ;)

Forum List

Back