Prayers for the children and others in the Ukraine who are being systematically murdered by bullies in Russia

You are wasting your time.
God doesn't read usmb.
Because there is no god.

Why don't you pray everyday for the starving kids in Africa that should not have been born if religion had allowed contraceptives?
Forgotten about them???
You don't know the word very well, do you? According to the good book, God knows the number of feathers oof the sparrow, and the number of hairs on your head even if you don't. Here goes:
  • But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. Psalm 84:3
You got that, Colin? There is a God, and he dwells in our hearts, our minds, and our very spirit. He loves us. Belief starts in small ways and when we put aside childish notions.

Good night all. Walk with God. It's beautiful as many of you know. :thup:

You don't know the word very well, do you? According to the good book, God knows the number of feathers oof the sparrow, and the number of hairs on your head even if you don't.
You don't know the facts very, do you.
According to the me there is no god and only a fool would believe the myth about hairs on my head.
Here goes:
  • But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. Psalm 84:3
You got that, Colin?
yes. Got every bit of it and it is total bullshit and you know it. Psalms etc mean nothing to me.
There is a God, and he dwells in our hearts, our minds, and our very spirit.
You have never seen heard or interacted with a god in your life and to suggest otherwise, you are a liar. Got that dopey?
Anything could live in your mind if your stupid enough to think a god does. Youre delusion.
He loves us. Belief starts in small ways and when we put aside childish notions.
He doesn't love anyone and you have no way of knowing that. Its arrogant of you to think you have unique access to anything I don't. You don't and are a liar.
You'll walk until your legs fall off if you're walking to find god. What an immature hideously stupid statement.

You have no evidence of any god and never have. You have nothing but faith and that equates to nothing.

Dear God, we were shocked for the last week when we heard missiles were taking out children in an orphanage in the Ukraine, then a children's cancer hospital, with a dead 6-year-boy laying on a sidewalk outside the shattered building. Then a couple of days later, that elementary and other schools were targeted with many children losing their lives or their friends' lives, and many other heartbreaking stories coming from the Ukraine being demolished by Putin's forces with state-of-the-art Terminator Tanks, missiles fired from circling vulture planes from Russia with hatred.

Please save the people from further terrors, and discipline the atheist Putin who used to go to St Peter's Church in St. Petersburg. Please help the Russian people cleanse themselves of terrorist bullies in the highest offices in the land and let them stop the blood of innocent children in orphanages, cancer hospitals for children, and going to a child's school that the Russians hit hard in the last week.

Please help this world to study war no more, but bless those who stop the bullies from killing innocent children and adults who never did anybody wrong. War on civilians is just not fair. Thanks for dealing with this dear Lord, because some of us are feeling so helpless seeing the sad images on tv of atrocities we never heard of. Help us to be a caring people for those who mourn their many dead friends and family members. help me deal with the loss of the children, because I can hardly stand it. Thank you for your many blessings, O Lord. And please stop our nation from giving money to the Russians to continue their slaughter of innocents. Thanks. Amen.

Please add your prayers for this most unjust war against weak and innocent children, elderly, and middle aged people who work for a living dying in their bombed out apartments with no one to comfort them in the middle of the night as they lay bleeding out from mortar fire. If it makes you uncomfortable to pray in public, please send up your private prayers to the Lord. Thanks.
Every night since this deplorable catastrophe began. 🙏

To everything there is a season. What you consider nothing is my prayers? Sorry, but Jacob was praying when a vision began of him bowing down to God and then going toe to toe with his angel up and down the tall lader in his vision. He won the argument and Godresponding by making him trying to do when we already know where to turn us into troops of obedience, praise, and prayer. Life is good in the Kingdom. :thup:
What a load of bullshit.
No such ever happened and you gave no proof it did anyway.
You don't know what life is like anywhere else. Who do think you are? You project yourself as just another foolish godbotherer. Stop telling lies.

According to the me there is no god and only a fool would believe the myth about hairs on my head.

yes. Got every bit of it and it is total bullshit and you know it. Psalms etc mean nothing to me.

You have never seen heard or interacted with a god in your life and to suggest otherwise, you are a liar. Got that dopey?
Anything could live in your mind if your stupid enough to think a god does. Youre delusion.

He doesn't love anyone and you have no way of knowing that. Its arrogant of you to think you have unique access to anything I don't. You don't and are a liar.

You'll walk until your legs fall off if you're walking to find god. What an immature hideously stupid statement.

You have no evidence of any god and never have. You have nothing but faith and that equates to nothing.
For an athiest, you are such a righteous judge wannabe. You claimed I never saw heart or interacted with "a god." bla, hablaba hablablabla blah.
You're wrong. There is but one god who made heaven and earth. And you're in trouble with your maker.
You don't know the word very well, do you? According to the good book, God knows the number of feathers oof the sparrow, and the number of hairs on your head even if you don't. Here goes:
You got that, Colin? There is a God, and he dwells in our hearts, our minds, and our very spirit. He loves us. Belief starts in small ways and when we put aside childish notions.

This thread is a prayer thread. Stalking is not allowed here.

No stalking is allowed in a prayer thread.

No stalking is allowed in a prayer thread.
I'm sorry about that but my opinions are yet to be proven wrong.
You might find my posts a little abrasive and unpalable but I have the same rights as you.
I could open up properly on you people but let's just say, you gave nothing.

Cheers

For an athiest, you are such a righteous judge wannabe.
not wannabe. I stand by all the evidence you don't have.
You claimed I never saw heart or interacted with "a god." bla, hablaba hablablabla blah.
You're wrong.
ok. In that case it won't be a problem proving it. Let's have the evidence.
There is but one god who made heaven and earth. And you're in trouble with your maker.
You do not have evidence a god made either and that remains a fact.
Please don't threaten me with some religious rubbish that I will suffer eternal fire. Its extremely arrogant of you to claim to know the destination and punishment of anyone. You to not have unique access to any supernatural diet. You would do your cause well to acknowledge that.
This thread is a prayer thread. Stalking is not allowed here.

Who cares..........I don't. It's a personal problem. Enjoy the pits of hell one day. Your choice.

ok. In that case it won't be a problem proving it. Let's have the evidence.
Good and evil exist.......You being a good example of EVIL.......

You do not have evidence a god made either and that remains a fact.
Please don't threaten me with some religious rubbish that I will suffer eternal fire. Its extremely arrogant of you to claim to know the destination and punishment of anyone. You to not have unique access to any supernatural diet. You would do your cause well to acknowledge that.
th

Who cares..........I don't. It's a personal problem. Enjoy the pits of hell one day. Your choice.

Good and evil exist.......You being a good example of EVIL.......

th
How does you hatred of your fellow man sit with your god? Do you get dispensation to ridicule others without incurring sins?
Youre out of ammo. You barged in here attempting to distinguish all dissent about your silly god. Not while I'm here ducky.

Every time you reply i get another swing at you. Have another go.

How does you hatred of your fellow man sit with your god? Do you get dispensation to ridicule others without incurring sins?
Youre out of ammo. You barged in here attempting to distinguish all dissent about your silly god. Not while I'm here ducky.

Every time you reply i get another swing at you. Have another go.
You are a troll and that is normal for you.

A saying ............The meek will inherit the earth... Someone has to prepare the earth for the meek.

You are a dirt bag..........Whether god condemns me is what it is.

You attacked Buetress for here believes because you are a miserable individual.

You are a troll and that is normal for you.

A saying ............The meek will inherit the earth... Someone has to prepare the earth for the meek.

You are a dirt bag..........Whether god condemns me is what it is.

You attacked Buetress for here believes because you are a miserable individual.
She attacked me with veiled threats of eternal fire. I attacked her because she is ignorant and her gender does not distinguish that right of mine.
You arrogant sanctimonious hypocrites feel you have a right to instruct everyone how to lead their lives but simultaneously support paedophilia in the churches.
If any of you want to attack me, go right ahead because you don't intimidate me with your pathetic labels of a troll. What a cop out.
If you are certain there is a god, prove it or shut up.

She attacked me with veiled threats of eternal fire. I attacked her because she is ignorant and her gender does not distinguish that right of mine.
You arrogant sanctimonious hypocrites feel you have a right to instruct everyone how to lead their lives but simultaneously support paedophilia in the churches.
If any of you want to attack me, go right ahead because you don't intimidate me with your pathetic labels of a troll. What a cop out.
If you are certain there is a god, prove it or shut up.
Karma is when a troll gets triggered like you are now...........

th

From Reuters: March 11, 2022
GENEVA (Reuters) - The U.N. human rights office (OHCHR) said on Friday it has confirmed the deaths of 564 civilians in Ukraine since Feb. 24, including 41 children.
The real toll is thought to be considerably higher since it has not yet been able to corroborate reports from areas where intense hostilities are ongoing, OHCHR said. Most died from the use of explosive weapons, including heavy artillery shelling, missile and air strikes, it added.

Dear Lord, Please take these 564 civilians who were killed just living out their lives in their own country that is being coveted for its resources, which is against your commandment. We pray that the leadership that mistakenly went after these innocent people did not know that you joined us in weeping as the horrible weapons took out innocent children and women whose only fault was living their lives in the usual way of the Ukrainian people--mothers, their babies, their children, elderly people in hospitals or home, men doing their essential jobs to come home to tears each night before joining defensive brigades to fight back misguided enemies. Help the 3 million people who left and or are leaving to get out of kill range, although many have died from enemy fire that seems to zero in on them never coming back to their home in the Ukraine. Please deal with the Russians as they deserve, killing many, many, many people for the covetous eye of a small oligarchy that is out of line with doing right. Killing civilians is murder. Please stop them and convince them to leave, go back home, and face the consequences of their heinous error of bombing the innocent. Amen.​

Please keep up the prayers, those who can who know God will listen and comfort the people who have been cheated out of their lives, liberty, and pursuit of happiness by genocidal maniacs from Russia. Please pray to convince mother Russia she must make reparations to these innocent people and their dear children who did not deserve to be burned to death with scarey weapons brutally used against civilians, their animals, power plants, cities, stores, and farms. Thanks those who have the courage to participate in prayers, which the Lord himself hears and will answer as he sees fit. Bless each and every one of you who help end these untenable killings through prayer and other means.

Actually, as far as fools go, you are what Pascal wager proves to be a fool:
1647049923001.png

If Beautress believes in God, and He doesn't exist, nothing happens.
If you don't believe in God, and He does exist, you have lost everything for eternity.

Dear Lord,
Praying for an end to these long days and nights of war, losses of lives, losses of children, and bless the million displaced people from the Ukraine. Hoping and praying for people getting back together. Amen.

The Orthodox Church has no known affinity for murdering innocent children at any time including an undeserved "war" based on coveting property, goods, and power. The Ukraine people did nothing to upend Russia or its leaders except for possessing a land of a thousand minerals including the world's richest source of magnesium. enough oil to run its machinery and then some, a few precious metals and gems, and fertile land for growing food, glorious food. Russia itself has 50 times more real estate full of minerals also. They just got focused on covetousness enough to bear false witness, both of which are among the ten commandments of things Orthodox Christians do not care for. Are you certain Mr. Putin believes in God, because he is pelting Christ's own words, "Suffer the little children," which means take care of them, not murder them from the cradle to the grave.
You were so happy when you thought he was an atheist that he would attack children, not that you know that he is a christian and attacks children, you want to claim that he isn't a real christian.

Hun, Christians kill children-----they always have. None of you christians follow the Bible 100%....but fyi, the damn bible itself also talks of bashing in the heads of their enemies babies. Maybe you need to learn to read better.

You were so happy when you thought he was an atheist that he would attack children, not that you know that he is a christian and attacks children, you want to claim that he isn't a real christian.

Hun, Christians kill children-----they always have. None of you christians follow the Bible 100%....but fyi, the damn bible itself also talks of bashing in the heads of their enemies babies. Maybe you need to learn to read better.

Imagine thinking an imprecatory Psalm is a commandment. This is the "Biblical scholarship" we get from Internet Biblical Scholars, see.

Forum List

Back