Pray for my Katy please.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
My little girl Katy had a Grand Mall seizure this morning and they suspect a brain tumor.
We had to leave her at the emergency pet hospital for further observation and treatment.
She goes for her MRI and Ct Scan on Monday.
They said there is a strong possibility she'll need brain surgery to remove the tumor if possible.
upload_2016-5-7_21-13-56.png

upload_2016-5-7_21-15-0.png

Lord, help stooped dawg, hoomans love her.

- the cat

p.s. If dawg needs new brain, keep me out of it. Amen

:smiliehug:

Last edited:
My little girl Katy had a Grand Mall seizure this morning and they suspect a brain tumor.
We had to leave her at the emergency pet hospital for further observation and treatment.
She goes for her MRI and Ct Scan on Monday.
They said there is a strong possibility she'll need brain surgery to remove the tumor if possible.
View attachment 74110
View attachment 74111

Poor Katy, I'm sure sorry to hear that.

It really sucked!
She convulsed in my arms for about three minutes and we took her to the vet immediately. They got her stabilized and told us if it happened again to take her straight to the E room.
We didnt get halfway home and she started seizing again.
We called to check on her after sitting at the E room for about three hours and they said she's up and wagging her tail.
Hope thats a sign of things to come.

All the Buddhist prayer flags on the porch have been advised. All winds now howling for Katy. :eusa_pray:

And FYI .... it's pretty windy out there.

I'm really sorry. I hope everything turns out okay. My heart and prayers go out to her. Please keep us updated.

New Topics

Forum List

Back