Pray for my Katy please.

My back is killing me!!! Carrying a 75lb dog around thats as flexible as a wet noodle ain't easy and in your mind as delicate as crystal.
I have half a mind to steal some of her valium....just kidding.

My back is killing me!!! Carrying a 75lb dog around thats as flexible as a wet noodle ain't easy and in your mind as delicate as crystal.
That is love my friend. No weight is too heavy, you are a good man and the prayers keep flowing.

Last edited:
That is love my friend. Not weight is too heavy, you are a good man and the prayers keep flowing.

Thanks Alex.

Well she woke up from her sedated nap and immediately started with her breathing problem. I was heartbroken thinking this may be the end.
But once she realized she was home and in her own bed she laid back down and her breathing eased and she started sleeping naturally.
Thanks for all your prayers I have to think they helped,she's doing much better.

Well she woke up from her sedated nap and immediately started with her breathing problem. I was heartbroken thinking this may be the end.
But once she realized she was home and in her own bed she laid back down and her breathing eased and she started sleeping naturally.
Thanks for all your prayers I have to think they helped,she's doing much better.

:2up: YES!!!!!

I would have danced but I was afraid she might get excited.:lol:

You can dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is not going to be afraid!!!!! she will be happy and feel comforted!!!!!

(((Katy))):smiliehug:

You can dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is not going to be afraid!!!!! she will be happy and feel comforted!!!!!

I wish!! The Doc said to keep her calm and no exercise for at least two weeks.
I see a lot of couch time for me and Katy for the foreseeable future....but i'm good with that.

I wish!! The Doc said to keep her calm and no exercise for at least two weeks.
I see a lot of couch time for me and Katy for the foreseeable future....but i'm good with that.

That's even better......couch time, watching TV.... having a quiet time!!!!!

Whatever it takes, but she must get better!!!!

And she will!:thup:

I just now saw this. Of course I will pray for katy!
Seizures are a horrible thing to witness.
I hope she gets better.

They let us take her home today because they thought it would be less stressful for her.
We have to bring her back on Tuesday so the surgeon can take a look at her and decide on a course of action.

She's zonked out at the moment since they gave her a sedative to make the ride home easier on her.
View attachment 74183
And again thanks for the well wishes everyone.

She's beautiful :)

She should be much more relaxed at home with her family - prayers that her next appointment goes well!

Wishing your Katy good test results tomorrow. It's just awful when they get sick or hurt. How old is she? She's a good looking pup! Give her lots of hugs and keep us updated. So sorry about you losing your Cozmo as well. {hugs}

Praying for.katy...my dog is around eleven years old now...she has seizures once in a while. And she was very very sick a couple of years ago, I thought she was a goner..but she rallied and hasn't had any problems since, aside.from the occasional seizure. I hope you have the same result with your girl...nobodybreally knows why my dog seizes...it's not a tumor or if it is, she's had it all her life.

A lot of times - epilepsy is idiopathic, no one knows what causes it and some dogs can go year with it well controlled. There's a lot of new medications available now as well as the old standby's :)

My little girl Katy had a Grand Mall seizure this morning and they suspect a brain tumor.
We had to leave her at the emergency pet hospital for further observation and treatment.
She goes for her MRI and Ct Scan on Monday.
They said there is a strong possibility she'll need brain surgery to remove the tumor if possible.
View attachment 74110
View attachment 74111
Katy is a beauty, and I am praying for her.

My Chihuahua had seizures her whole life, could not get a straight answer from the several vets I brought her to until her current vet who prescribed Phenobarbital. She has break through seizures every once in a great while but she is her normal beastie self otherwise. She is my shadow and never leaves my side.

To think she was a rescue because her former owners did not want to deal with her and she was slated to die with a bunch of other dogs. I am truly the lucky one with her.

My little girl Katy had a Grand Mall seizure this morning and they suspect a brain tumor.
We had to leave her at the emergency pet hospital for further observation and treatment.
She goes for her MRI and Ct Scan on Monday.
They said there is a strong possibility she'll need brain surgery to remove the tumor if possible.
View attachment 74110
View attachment 74111
Katy is a beauty, and I am praying for her.

Thank you Jake.

Forum List

Back