Praise me or no ventilators for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would rather I pretend he's not a shitty excuse for a *pResident? Would that make you feel better booboo?
Your beliefs don't change the meaning of other's word's. Neither does your three year snit and tantrum.

Again, I interpret the meaning of words however the fuck I want. Everyone spins their bullshit differently. Sorry, I'm not here to win the hearts of minds of people that support an incompetent piece of garbage. And it's been much, much longer than three years.

What I don't do is pathologically hate them and nitpick every single fucking thing they do in the hope of getting some political gain out of it.

I don't do it for political gain. I do it because I believe your *pResident is an unmitigated disaster in every single thing he touches, and that he needs to keep that big orange fucking trap of his closed. I'm here to remind you sycophants of this every single day if I have to.

I don't believe in hell. But there are deep, dark holes I'd be inclined to bury anyone that supports this human shaped sack of meat. And they'd fucking deserve it.

Bullshit. Progressives are political animals, all politics all the time. And you have to hate and wish death on anyone who disagrees with you.

And I doubt you have the balls to do anything about it in reality, you sad keyboard poseur tough guy.

:auiqs.jpg:You are so dependent upon political labels. It's not necessarily political to severely dislike a person based solely upon a history of their behavior. Nor is it political to disagree with them. You just need a faceless avatar in which to throw your political ire. It's pathetic and telling.

What the fuck are you mewling about. Your quote:

I don't believe in hell. But there are deep, dark holes I'd be inclined to bury anyone that supports this human shaped sack of meat. And they'd fucking deserve it.

You are the one pretending you would have the actual balls to do damage to a person solely based on the fact they voted for or agree with Trump.

I, on the other hand are directly attacking YOU and your positions, you fascist cum-bucket.

What positions would those be, winger dip-shit? YOU know very little about anything, especially me.

Dude, you want to bury people you disagree with politically. That's all I need to know about you.

And you want people to rot in hell for disagreeing with you politically. Not much of a difference if you ask me, you fucking hypocrite. This high and mighty act of yours is lame.

No, I want YOU to rot in hell. I hold individuals responsible, and only attribute general trends to groups.

What I don't do is pathologically hate them and nitpick every single fucking thing they do in the hope of getting some political gain out of it.

I don't do it for political gain. I do it because I believe your *pResident is an unmitigated disaster in every single thing he touches, and that he needs to keep that big orange fucking trap of his closed. I'm here to remind you sycophants of this every single day if I have to.

Bullshit. Progressives are political animals, all politics all the time. And you have to hate and wish death on anyone who disagrees with you.

And I doubt you have the balls to do anything about it in reality, you sad keyboard poseur tough guy.

:auiqs.jpg:You are so dependent upon political labels. It's not necessarily political to severely dislike a person based solely upon a history of their behavior. Nor is it political to disagree with them. You just need a faceless avatar in which to throw your political ire. It's pathetic and telling.

You are the one pretending you would have the actual balls to do damage to a person solely based on the fact they voted for or agree with Trump.

I, on the other hand are directly attacking YOU and your positions, you fascist cum-bucket.

What positions would those be, winger dip-shit? YOU know very little about anything, especially me.

Dude, you want to bury people you disagree with politically. That's all I need to know about you.

And you want people to rot in hell for disagreeing with you politically. Not much of a difference if you ask me, you fucking hypocrite. This high and mighty act of yours is lame.

No, I want YOU to rot in hell. I hold individuals responsible, and only attribute general trends to groups.

Yeah. So do I. So fuck you right back, you useless twat.

Praise me or no ventilators for you. Our great leader stated that he has not received appropriate appreciation and respect from the govenors of Washington and Michigan so he instructed his staff to not call the govenors and offer help for dealing with coronavirus.
The citizens of Washington and Michigan be damned, they will suffer for the disrespectful actions of their govenors.
Are you kidding me.
You may expect this from Kim Jong Un in North Korea but not in the United States of America. What are we turning into?

In a way it's good for americans to shit themselves, panic and see empty shelves.

That was gibberish. Individuals. General what to groups?

He runs off at the mouth a lot, but that is just the way he talks. I don't think he will withhold ventilators from where they are needed, just because he is mad at a governor. Sure, he's a jerk. But, nobody is that big a jerk.
He can do what talk radio and his base want him to do. If he can, he can shove it down our throats even if a majority don't want it.

But he could also be a normal, decent, mature, respectful human being at the same time. The two things can occupy the same universe simultaneously.

But not for him. Not for them.

It is a shame. During this crisis Trump has had the opportunity to not only unite the country, but grow his own popularity. I think he's being unfairly attacked and blamed way too much, but much of his unpopularity is his own doing due to the way he makes his presentations.
I have been hopeful every day, that he will eventually make an emotional connection to the people during this crisis. Instead, other leaders like Cuomo are making that connection.
I agree that his petulance isn’t constructive but when you consider the abuse he’s taken vs the results he’s generated most normal people would become just as irritated as he has.

There is no doubt. He's been unfairly attacked from the very moment he was elected, and I can understand how someone could build up hate and resentment. I wish he could rise above it though.
He has brought MUCH of this on himself with his behaviors. And I agree, it would be nice if he could rise above. But it's clear he simply lacks that capacity.

He runs off at the mouth a lot, but that is just the way he talks. I don't think he will withhold ventilators from where they are needed, just because he is mad at a governor. Sure, he's a jerk. But, nobody is that big a jerk.
He can do what talk radio and his base want him to do. If he can, he can shove it down our throats even if a majority don't want it.

But he could also be a normal, decent, mature, respectful human being at the same time. The two things can occupy the same universe simultaneously.

It is a shame. During this crisis Trump has had the opportunity to not only unite the country, but grow his own popularity. I think he's being unfairly attacked and blamed way too much, but much of his unpopularity is his own doing due to the way he makes his presentations.
I have been hopeful every day, that he will eventually make an emotional connection to the people during this crisis. Instead, other leaders like Cuomo are making that connection.
Once he stopped the bizarre downplaying, he got it together and started aggressively going after it. Great. Fine.

His early comments were stupid and almost certainly counter-productive. And now he's doing these ridiculously long pressers every day, where he just talks and talks and talks. I guess he thinks the more he's on camera, the better his chances of re-election. He's just awful.

I wish he would just stay the hell out of the way. He can still take credit for the good stuff. Just stop talking.
His goal is to protect his reputation. He is so insecure he cannot admit he did one thing wrong. No President would be perfect in dealing with the pandemic bu he cannot admit one mistake and it makes him look stupid and untruthful.
He is the most insecure grown man I have ever witnessed. He has the insecurity you usually find in a teenage boy.
That's a big part of it for me. I've never willingly been around someone like that for more than a few minutes at a time. Having someone like that, in that position, is jarring.

I recently saw a meme that says it best for me: This presidency is like being tied to a chair in front of a toddler with a loaded pistol.

I agree that his petulance isn’t constructive but when you consider the abuse he’s taken vs the results he’s generated most normal people would become just as irritated as he has.

There is no doubt. He's been unfairly attacked from the very moment he was elected, and I can understand how someone could build up hate and resentment. I wish he could rise above it though.
He has brought MUCH of this on himself with his behaviors. And I agree, it would be nice if he could rise above. But it's clear he simply lacks that capacity.

Are you sure you're not really a kindergarten teacher?

I have never seen or read an adult talk as much about "behaviors" as you do. I've taught elementary school for 25+ years and even *I* can turn it off at the end of the school day

Praise me or no ventilators for you. Our great leader stated that he has not received appropriate appreciation and respect from the govenors of Washington and Michigan so he instructed his staff to not call the govenors and offer help for dealing with coronavirus.
The citizens of Washington and Michigan be damned, they will suffer for the disrespectful actions of their govenors.
Are you kidding me.
You may expect this from Kim Jong Un in North Korea but not in the United States of America. What are we turning into?

and this is a lie.
Are you kidding me.

And this thread is a lie.......the Michigan Governor wants to be Joe "Where Am I" Biden's V.P......

No proof, no specifics, nothing that would suggest Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer is doing anything except trying to pass the buck.

The Democrat suggested in a radio interview that the state was being denied vitally needed supplies because the Trump administration told vendors not to send Michigan what they need.

Whitmer did not mention any specific companies. She did not mention any specific Trump administration official who was blocking the sales.

Unfortunately for Whitmer, her paranoid statement was almost instantly proved false. On Saturday, Whitmer herself tweeted out that the federal government had, in fact, sent massive numbers of masks to her state – masks that clearly were en route when she accused the Trump administration of holding out on her state:

Are you sure you're not really a kindergarten teacher?

I have never seen or read an adult talk as much about "behaviors" as you do. I've taught elementary school for 25+ years and even *I* can turn it off at the end of the school day
This is another thing that worries me. Proper behavior is not just for kindergarten children.

My goodness. I just don't have words at this point. I don't know what to say.

Witness the spectacle of someone who’s slowly coming to a realization. It’s awesome.

Once he stopped the bizarre downplaying, he got it together and started aggressively going after it. Great. Fine.

His early comments were stupid and almost certainly counter-productive. And now he's doing these ridiculously long pressers every day, where he just talks and talks and talks. I guess he thinks the more he's on camera, the better his chances of re-election. He's just awful.

I wish he would just stay the hell out of the way. He can still take credit for the good stuff. Just stop talking.

I heard a media expert the other day ( don’t recall the name ) say that when Trump finishes taping a sit down interview, he likes to watch the footage with the sound turned down so he can check the image he is putting out. They said that the visual is much more influential than the audio, according to Trump. Thus, the long stage time where he’s seen as the guy in charge.

You would rather I pretend he's not a shitty excuse for a *pResident? Would that make you feel better booboo?
Your beliefs don't change the meaning of other's word's. Neither does your three year snit and tantrum.

Again, I interpret the meaning of words however the fuck I want.
That's a sure sign of mental illness.
Only a competent clinical psychologist could properly classify your psychosis.

Everyone spins their bullshit differently. Sorry, I'm not here to win the hearts of minds of people that support an incompetent piece of garbage. And it's been much, much longer than three years.
Just hang on, buckaroo. Only another four years to go for you and your seemingly endless torment.
But maybe you also interpret time "however the fuck" you want so who knows how that will effect you.

1585425576586-png.316443
Who is that skinny guy next to the elephant?

Spoken like an idiot that would eat his own shit just to 'own da libs'. What a fucking joke you are.
Stay classy and positive! Interesting to see where your mind takes you when you turn your hate on others, which is always. I'm glad I don't have to live there.

Yeah, run along, stupid. Yet another failed argument in an attempt to cover for your own bad choices. I'm glad I don't have to live there.

Yeah, run along, stupid. Yet another failed argument in an attempt to cover for your own bad choices. I'm glad I don't have to live there.
My only bad choice has been to bring you into some of my posts and I admit nothing good
can come out of interactions with angry filthy minded degenerates, generally.

But when you are quarantined by the state boredom makes you do foolish things, like bringing human mongrels into your home electronically you wouldn't normally get within 100 miles of under any other circumstance.

But knowing I irritate you and can get a rise out of a troglodyte lets me know I've done at least one
good thing today. Let others learn from my example and take on small minded trolls whenever convenient.

My only bad choice has been to bring you into some of my posts and I admit nothing good
can come out of interactions with filthy minded degenerates, generally.

But when you are quarantined by the state boredom makes you do foolish things, like bringing human mongrels into your home electronically you wouldn't get within 100 miles of under any other circumstance.

But knowing I irritate you and can get a rise out of a troglodyte lets me know I've done at least one
good thing today. Let others learn from my example and take on small minded trolls whenever convenient.

Yet another long winded tirade to try and deflect away from the fact that I consistently remind you of your bad decision making skills. Notice how I don't rattle your cage? Yet, you always seem to try and rattle mine. I'm an immovable object in that respect, and you can't seem to help yourself. It's okay, buddy. Feel free to keep trying. Best of luck with the re election. :113:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back