Praise me or no ventilators for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
He runs off at the mouth a lot, but that is just the way he talks. I don't think he will withhold ventilators from where they are needed, just because he is mad at a governor. Sure, he's a jerk. But, nobody is that big a jerk.
I agree, but words matter. That is not the message to unite the country.

He runs off at the mouth a lot, but that is just the way he talks. I don't think he will withhold ventilators from where they are needed, just because he is mad at a governor. Sure, he's a jerk. But, nobody is that big a jerk.
He can do what talk radio and his base want him to do. If he can, he can shove it down our throats even if a majority don't want it.

But he could also be a normal, decent, mature, respectful human being at the same time. The two things can occupy the same universe simultaneously.

But not for him. Not for them. I assume that their public behaviors are similar to his.

Last edited:
He can do what talk radio and his base want him to do. If he can, he can shove it down our throats even if a majority don't want it.

But he could also be a normal, decent, mature, respectful human being at the same time. The two things can occupy the same universe simultaneously.

But not for him. Not for them.

It is a shame. During this crisis Trump has had the opportunity to not only unite the country, but grow his own popularity. I think he's being unfairly attacked and blamed way too much, but much of his unpopularity is his own doing due to the way he makes his presentations.
I have been hopeful every day, that he will eventually make an emotional connection to the people during this crisis. Instead, other leaders like Cuomo are making that connection.

If you're going begging, you best learn to say 'please' and 'thank you'. At a minimum.

It is a shame. During this crisis Trump has had the opportunity to not only unite the country, but grow his own popularity. I think he's being unfairly attacked and blamed way too much, but much of his unpopularity is his own doing due to the way he makes his presentations.
I have been hopeful every day, that he will eventually make an emotional connection to the people during this crisis. Instead, other leaders like Cuomo are making that connection.
I agree that his petulance isn’t constructive but when you consider the abuse he’s taken vs the results he’s generated most normal people would become just as irritated as he has.

I agree that his petulance isn’t constructive but when you consider the abuse he’s taken vs the results he’s generated most normal people would become just as irritated as he has.

He created the climate he has to deal in.

Once he stopped the bizarre downplaying, he got it together and started aggressively going after it. Great. Fine.

His early comments were stupid and almost certainly counter-productive. And now he's doing these ridiculously long pressers every day, where he just talks and talks and talks. I guess he thinks the more he's on camera, the better his chances of re-election. He's just awful.

I wish he would just stay the hell out of the way. He can still take credit for the good stuff. Just stop talking.

I agree, but words matter. That is not the message to unite the country.

Wow, talking about uniting the country while still attacking everything he does.

Go fuck yourself.

Once he stopped the bizarre downplaying, he got it together and started aggressively going after it. Great. Fine.

His early comments were stupid and almost certainly counter-productive. And now he's doing these ridiculously long pressers every day, where he just talks and talks and talks. I guess he thinks the more he's on camera, the better his chances of re-election. He's just awful.

I wish he would just stay the hell out of the way. He can still take credit for the good stuff. Just stop talking.

Here's a hint. Stop watching.

If you're going begging, you best learn to say 'please' and 'thank you'. At a minimum.

When you were elected to do a job there is no need to say, "please and thank you".
So you’re saying trump is not obligated to courtesy?

Well it is hard to think you are going to be obligated courtesy when you don't give any.
But you’re the one who just excused the lack of protocol.

There is no doubt. He's been unfairly attacked from the very moment he was elected, and I can understand how someone could build up hate and resentment. I wish he could rise above it though.

He created the climate he has to deal in.
And if your side hadn't taken his eye off the ball all during the months of December and January with your attempt to steal his job, maybe we would all be in better shape right now.

When you were elected to do a job there is no need to say, "please and thank you".

There is ALWAYS a need to say 'please' and 'thank you'.

Mother-Scolding-Child1.jpg

Especially when you're holding out your begging bowl.

His goal is to protect his reputation. He is so insecure he cannot admit he did one thing wrong. No President would be perfect in dealing with the pandemic bu he cannot admit one mistake and it makes him look stupid and untruthful.
He is the most insecure grown man I have ever witnessed. He has the insecurity you usually find in a teenage boy.

But not for him. Not for them. I assume that their public behaviors are similar to his.
Only til November. It's the bully pulpit. The US just never got used to have a bully punk in the bully pulpit. The rest of government is working the Covid-19 problem. We'll get through this and make a change at the appropriate time.

Praise me or no ventilators for you. Our great leader stated that he has not received appropriate appreciation and respect from the govenors of Washington and Michigan so he instructed his staff to not call the govenors and offer help for dealing with coronavirus.
The citizens of Washington and Michigan be damned, they will suffer for the disrespectful actions of their govenors.
Are you kidding me.
You may expect this from Kim Jong Un in North Korea but not in the United States of America. What are we turning into?
Wow! You are one gullible TDS afflicted moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back