'praise Allah' slogans on British buses...

????

You just said it would be like putting up a praise Jesus sign. I'm confused.

What I am saying is that;
islam as an instituional religoion(like cath church), may not have a problem with Jesus himself as a person,
but has a big problem with what Jesus represents, christianity

Western countries dont allow religion in the state
But most muslim countries do

The difference is secular vs non-secular
Meaning; that driver would be beat up in Istanbul...

the driver could very well be executed in some shariah shit hole

Saudis for sure would execute him I would think, if not mistken

For what exactly?

Hell, they execute people for witchcraft over there, what am i gonna do, ask them "for what?"...

You said that "you would think" the bus driver would be executed, but you can't say why he would be?

I'm not surprised you can't back up your argument.

islam as an instituional religoion(like cath church), may not have a problem with Jesus himself as a person,

For what exactly?

Hell, they execute people for witchcraft over there, what am i gonna do, ask them "for what?"...

You said that "you would think" the bus driver would be executed, but you can't say why he would be?

I think I made that part clear

for calling people to christianity......... in Saudi Arabia.....

what a dumb thing that would be... Imagine they ask you to drive that bus... :lmao:

Privately owned cinemas turned down advertising dollars but the publicly owned bus system didnt? Why do people engage in false equivalence instead of sound logic?

No no,

the problem is something to do with the meaning;

"Subhan is one of the special words in Islam used for proclaiming the glory, purity and supremacy of Allah."

This is like putting "Praise JESUS" sign on a bus in a muslim majority country and roll around :)
I dont see that ending like this, thats guaranteeeeeed........
Why would putting praise jesus on a sign in a muslim country be a problem? They believe jesus existed.
Yeah that is why the Christians are being slaughtered over there..They are the #1 target

Privately owned cinemas turned down advertising dollars but the publicly owned bus system didnt? Why do people engage in false equivalence instead of sound logic?

No no,

"Subhan is one of the special words in Islam used for proclaiming the glory, purity and supremacy of Allah."

This is like putting "Praise JESUS" sign on a bus in a muslim majority country and roll around :)
Why would putting praise jesus on a sign in a muslim country be a problem? They believe jesus existed.
Yeah that is why the Christians are being slaughtered over there..They are the #1 target

Over where?

Maybe we should start manufacturing these Swiss buses?

View attachment 75126

busad-8.jpg

Transgender Bathroom Ad in the US.... sensitive topic in the US right now, people wouldn't put up with that even if it came from a non-profit to support transgenders..

No no,

Over where?

Over in the Muslim countries..List of Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians

A women who is a Catholic activist actually used to walk through areas in the UK occupied by the filthy, middle east invaders and she would get assaulted by the faggot muslims there.

For what exactly?

Bus drivers don't' control the advertising on the buses, they pick up the keys and drive their routs. There is (was) someone else inside that issued tickets for how far the passengers were going.

Bus drivers are isolated from the passengers, no distraction.

No no,

I doubt they are being slaughtered because Islamic people believe jesus existed.

The U.K.
Full of Muslims and queers
Everyone's disarmed and taxed into oblivion
Gas is 10 dollars a gallon
People are dying on the medical wait list
A left wing utopia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No no,

I doubt they are being slaughtered because Islamic people believe jesus existed.

keep your doubts-----go to Saudi arabia or Iran and hand out copies of the New Testament ----or even copies of "The Lord's Prayer"----with CONFIDENCE---because muslims "believe in Jesus"

This is not about Jesus, this is about religion
and most muslim majority countries are run by it... unfortunately....
????

You just said it would be like putting up a praise Jesus sign. I'm confused.

For what exactly?

***spite****

No no,

keep your doubts-----go to Saudi arabia or Iran and hand out copies of the New Testament ----or even copies of "The Lord's Prayer"----with CONFIDENCE---because muslims "believe in Jesus"
What does that have to do with the fact that Muslims regard Jesus as one of the prophets?

No no,

Good luck getting a copy of the New Testament into Saudi Arabia. A few years ago a traveling companion had his copy of the novel The Da Vinci Code confiscated at customs in the Riyadh airport. Asked why, he was told because it dealth with Christianity, specificlly the Catholic church. Smart enough not to argue with the Islamic assholes, he asked where he should go in the airport to pick it up when we'd be flying out? Nowhere, was the answer. It would be burned at days end along with confiscated copies of the Bible, other novels, etc. confiscated that day.

Fuck the goat fucking lunatics of Islam.

Advertising religion on public transport? Whatever next?

Anger at 'praise Allah' slogans on British buses after the Lord's Prayer advert is banned from nation's biggest cinema chains

Buses across the country are to carry a slogan praising Allah – just months after cinemas banned an advert featuring the Lord's Prayer.

Hundreds of buses will carry posters bearing the words 'Subhan Allah', which means 'Glory be to God' in Arabic, for an ad campaign paid for by the charity Islamic Relief.

The posters will appear in London, Manchester, Leicester, Birmingham and Bradford, which have large Muslim communities.

33F2FCDD00000578-3579301-image-a-58_1462720713916.jpg

+2

Islamic Relief, Britain's biggest Muslim charity, came up with the advertisements with the line 'Subhan Allah' - meaning 'Glory be to God' (pictured)

It has been timed to coincide with the holy month of Ramadan in June, when Muslims traditionally fast and give to charity.

But last night, Christian groups asked why the Islamic adverts had been approved when a one-minute film by the Church of England was banned by Britain's biggest cinema chains at Christmas.

Odeon, Cineworld and Vue refused to show an advert featuring the Archbishop of Canterbury and members of the public reciting the Lord's Prayer. They banned the advertisement – which was due to be screened before the new Star Wars film in December – fearing it could offend movie-goers....

British buses to get slogans proclaiming Allah
They ban Christian slogans on busses. But Islamic hoodo is ok? That offends ME. Pandering to groups that have no roots in England, that is offensive.

Maybe we should start manufacturing these Swiss buses?

View attachment 75126

busad-8.jpg

Transgender Bathroom Ad in the US.... sensitive topic in the US right now, people wouldn't put up with that even if it came from a non-profit to support transgenders..

I'm not sure I understand. Is that an actual ad on a bus?

Yes it is for real...
Quote from page.."So, anybody sitting in that seat is going to look like a woman rubbing lotion on her legs. This guy’s look says it all. Priceless."
Advertising Gone Wrong – Funny Billboards, Funny Ads, Funny Signs

Advertising religion on public transport? Whatever next?

Anger at 'praise Allah' slogans on British buses after the Lord's Prayer advert is banned from nation's biggest cinema chains

Buses across the country are to carry a slogan praising Allah – just months after cinemas banned an advert featuring the Lord's Prayer.

Hundreds of buses will carry posters bearing the words 'Subhan Allah', which means 'Glory be to God' in Arabic, for an ad campaign paid for by the charity Islamic Relief.

The posters will appear in London, Manchester, Leicester, Birmingham and Bradford, which have large Muslim communities.

33F2FCDD00000578-3579301-image-a-58_1462720713916.jpg

+2

Islamic Relief, Britain's biggest Muslim charity, came up with the advertisements with the line 'Subhan Allah' - meaning 'Glory be to God' (pictured)

It has been timed to coincide with the holy month of Ramadan in June, when Muslims traditionally fast and give to charity.

But last night, Christian groups asked why the Islamic adverts had been approved when a one-minute film by the Church of England was banned by Britain's biggest cinema chains at Christmas.

Odeon, Cineworld and Vue refused to show an advert featuring the Archbishop of Canterbury and members of the public reciting the Lord's Prayer. They banned the advertisement – which was due to be screened before the new Star Wars film in December – fearing it could offend movie-goers....

British buses to get slogans proclaiming Allah
They ban Christian slogans on busses. But Islamic hoodo is ok? That offends ME. Pandering to groups that have no roots in England, that is offensive.
No they decided not to run christian ads in a movie chain. Not even in the same ball park.

Forum List

Back