Power the U.S. With Solar Panels!

My bad, I just assumed that people (and nations) moving away from being good and just was not a desirable goal.
You have simplistic worldview. In your worldview people are either all good or all bad. People are more complex than that.
So protecting the sovereign interest of a nation by immoral actions is acceptable to you? Putin would agree.
This is exactly what I would expect someone with a simplistic worldview to say.

If you believe in absolute truth and absolute right and wrong your are by definition a moral absolutist, IMHO. But fear not, I never thought of you as having God-like perfection.
According to you. Not according to me. According to me believing in absolute truth and absolute right and wrong means just that and nothing more. It's convenient for you to use labels. It makes it easier for you to feel superior and look down your pointy nose at others - for no other reason than they have different beliefs than you. Me? I'm no saint. Never claimed I was but I learn from my mistakes because I'm honest about my mistakes.

As for sovereign nations protecting the interest of their nation through immoral actions, America fire bombed Germany and Japan with white phosphorous and dropped two nukes. The difference between that and what Putin has done is that he was the aggressor, America wasn't. But all were immoral acts.

Shouldn't you be rationalizing you are a good guy about something?

It's odd how the decreasing albedo of solar panel results in 2C cooler daytime temps. Oh... no... it's not. It's due to the FLoT of converting solar radiation into electricity. Can't capture the electricity for later use and heat the surface of the planet at the same time.

Can't capture the electricity for later use and heat the surface of the planet at the same time.

What about a few seconds later? Or do only fossil fuel electrons heat things up?
Solar power electrons are magic?

Forum List

Back