Power of CPAC Dimished

I'm sure you were cheering this

Care for more?
Did Trump kill anyone like the MSM did hiding the success of other drugs for Covid? Care for more?

Did Trump kill anyone like the MSM did hiding the success of other drugs for Covid? Care for more?
Deflection?

Remember Trump tried to hide covid and was stupid enough to tell that to Bob Woodward.

Trump's early inaction then his ranting against masks, social distancing, and reasonable protections allowed the virus to spread and mutate. Trump is why we still have hundreds of Americans dying every week from COVID.

But deflection is what you do when you get handed your ass, again.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHA

Deflection?

Remember Trump tried to hide covid and was stupid enough to tell that to Bob Woodward.

Trump's early inaction then his ranting against masks, social distancing, and reasonable protections allowed the virus to spread and mutate. Trump is why we still have hundreds of Americans dying every week from COVID.

But deflection is what you do when you get handed your ass, again.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHA
Trump made a presidential decision. That is all.

Yes of course, but the fear is that Trump can't win the presidency. I tend to think he can't, even though he would be very much preferred to Biden and his dangerous war against Russia.

Which ironically, could become Trump's most effective drawing card.

Americans favouring Trump out of fear for nuclear war. Assuming that nuclear war hasn't started before an election?
Why do you have so much sympathy for Russia?

It was a decision to stop a panic. The MSM did not like that. They want chaos and division. You need to stop lying.

I think the leftist vermin actually wanted us to be locked down for ten years. They obviously do not care about the economy of this country. They have a lot of faith in Big Daddy Government's Generous Tit.

It was a decision to stop a panic. The MSM did not like that. They want chaos and division. You need to stop lying.
True. And at the same time, it was the Trump Administration that came up with and implemented the Warp Speed operation.

So, whether the COVID vaccine was actually beneficial is another discussion, but the fact that it was being worked on so heavily by the Trump Administration while Trump was also trying to lessen the public panic (which the media was trying so hard to generate) tells the more complete and accurate story.

I think the leftist vermin actually wanted us to be locked down for ten years. They obviously do not care about the economy of this country. They have a lot of faith in Big Daddy Government's Generous Tit.

No, we wanted the safety of the people to have priority over the political ambitions of the President

I was around in March 2000.
There was a panic, TP and for some reason frozen pizza flying off the shelves.
Do you know why there was a panic?

Because the President failed to lead.

Instead, he left it to the governors to lead and when they did, and got good press for their leadership, Trump's weak ego was crushed and he decided to save his ego he had to destroy people who were working to save lives.

Not the MSM.
Not the DEMS
Just Trump and his weak ego and inability to lead.

I was around in March 2000.
There was a panic, TP and for some reason frozen pizza flying off the shelves.
Do you know why there was a panic?

Because the President failed to lead.

Instead, he left it to the governors to lead and when they did, and got good press for their leadership, Trump's weak ego was crushed and he decided to save his ego he had to destroy people who were working to save lives.

Not the MSM.
Not the DEMS
Just Trump and his weak ego and inability to lead.

Trump left it to the Governors to make the tough and unpopular choices in their states

When they did, he undermined their decisions

Forum List

Back