Powell Pleads Guilty, Required to Testify in Future Cases

Yeah, I saw that. While the letters do conform to the letter of the deal, I think the prosecutors had something else in mind. They don't sound too terribly sorry...
I knew this would happen. They promise to testify against Trump but they don't give us anything juicy.

But prosecutors are supposed to know what dirt she's going to give at trial. And if she doesn't give it, take immunity away.

Probation ? They should lose their licenses to practice and serve time.

Oh boo hoo I can't practice law anymore? Then I'll just be a fixer for Trump like Michael Powell.

Sidney Powell could finally be disbarred after pleading guilty, but she has a dark-money org to fall back on​

And who is this judge?

Judge tosses out disciplinary action against Sidney Powell for work on Trump election reversal bid​

Ah, I see. A Texas judge....

Trump Ally Sidney Powell Defeats One Ethics Probe, Now Faces a New One​

• Judge rejects claim in Texas, but new one filed in Michigan
  • Lawyer sanctioned over legal fights to overturn 2020 election

So she can practice in red states that are already rigged to vote GOP every 2 years.

Right, she got the snitches' deal.

Notice they aren't offering deals to the three big fish.

We always have to explain the simplest stuff to you.
The Cult of TDS

Screenshot_20220903-221337_Chrome.jpg

Only problem for you is she never 'snitched' on Trump.

Suck on that for a while.....
She agreed to testify against her co-defendants in future cases. trump was named as a co-defendant remember. His number hasn't come up yet. Isn't he due to get his little penis wacked off / I mean isn't his trial in March ?

She is going to rat out the other rats about election interference.
Actually she is one of the mice. It's best to feed them to bring down the king wannabe rat. No plea deal happening there. How large do they make those orange jump suits in prison , or will trump have to go around without any clothes , not that that wouldn't be appropriate for him. Oh the humiliation.

She agreed to testify against her co-defendants in future cases. trump was named as a co-defendant remember. His number hasn't come up yet. Isn't he due to get his little penis wacked off / I mean isn't his trial in March ?
She already testified Trump believed He won.

Forum List

Back