Powell Pleads Guilty, Required to Testify in Future Cases

Twelve months.

Edit: My mistake. Twelve months for each charge, so yes, six years probation.
As part of the deal, she will serve six years of probation, will be fined $6,000 and will have to write an apology letter to Georgia and its residents. She also agreed to testify truthfully against her co-defendants at future trials.

i am looking fwd to the letter. the kraken of all apology letters, i heard.

Twelve months probation as well as a $6,000.00 fine. And she must write a letter of apology. That she is required to testify for prosecutors should be making a few sphincters pucker...

Another Win For the Good Guys.

Twelve months probation as well as a $6,000.00 fine. And she must write a letter of apology. That she is required to testify for prosecutors should be making a few sphincters pucker...

And she won't be the last to turn over. trump and Rudy are not happy....

Seventy two months probation?
$6,000 fine?
For 6 misdemeanor counts?

That's an offer that nobody can refuse.

ATLANTA (AP) — Lawyer Sidney Powell pleaded guilty to reduced charges Thursday over efforts to overturn Donald Trump’s loss in the 2020 election in Georgia, becoming the second defendant in the sprawling case to reach a deal with prosecutors.

Powell, who was charged alongside Trump and 17 others with violating the state’s anti-racketeering law, entered the plea just a day before jury selection was set to start in her trial. She pleaded guilty to six misdemeanors related to intentionally interfering with the performance of election duties.

As part of the deal, she will serve six years of probation, will be fined $6,000 and will have to write an apology letter to Georgia and its residents. She also agreed to testify truthfully against her co-defendants at future trials.

More at the link below...

So, she has also agreed to testify truthfully against her co-defendants at future trials. I assume that also includes Trump. If she is only being charged with six misdemeanors and a $6,000 fine - she must be offering some really great testimony against her co-defendants. What do you think?

More at the following CNN link: https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/19/poli...y-georgia-2020-election-subversion/index.html

Last edited:

And the Kraken....is released....on probation. :auiqs.jpg:

If you plead guilty, the only way you can appeal is if you can prove your plea was not "knowing, voluntary, and intelligent". The Kraken lady will have an impossible task proving that since she is a lawyer.
i give her a fair chance, as she is obviously a very shitty lawyer.

Forum List

Back