POTUS Winning- For First Time In Years, North Korea Cancels Its Annual "Anti-America" Rally

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Yea, nothing good came from the summit

-Geaux
-----------------------

Could peace with tyrannical North Korea really be happening? It seems like it could be, as North Korea has canceled its annual “anti-America” rally for the first time in several years.

According to American Military News, the rally served as one of North Korea’s most symbolic and political events, held annually on July 27 in remembrance of the start of the Korean War. North Korea historically celebrated the day as a national holiday called “Victory in the Fatherland Liberation War.” The rally included events focused on the Korean War, complete with nationalist fervor and anti-U.S. postage stamps.

Last year’s event included a reported 100,000 attendees in Kim Il Sung Square, according to the Associated Press. Officials had no on-the-record comment on the decision not to hold the event this year. But Associated Press staff in the North Korean capital confirmed Monday that it would not be held.

For First Time In Years, North Korea Cancels Its Annual "Anti-America" Rally

Really?

President Donald Trump extended the state of national emergency against North Korea for an extra year Friday despite his recent statements that the threat to the U.S. posed by dictator Kim Jong Un's missiles and nuclear weapons was a thing of the past.

"The existence and risk of proliferation of weapons-usable fissile material on the Korean Peninsula and the actions and policies of the government of North Korea continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States," the executive order signed by Trump stated.

National emergencies regarding North Korea were previously declared by the Bush and Obama administrations.

The executive order contrasted with Trump's statements on a new era of peace and accord with North Korea following his Singapore summit meeting with Kim last week.

In a series of tweets following the summit, Trump said that denuclearization by North Korea was already underway and Americans could "sleep well tonight."
https://www.military.com/

So, that is what Trump traded our military exercises for, a rally.

Who the hell in their right mind calls that a win?

A rally for selling out American secrets.

Way to go, Donald: no wonder you bankrupted so often.

Trump and the Olympic report from his sister reached Kim
Far better off now then with Kim in isolation making threats and firing missles

Seeing Trump making progress with NK is a democrats worst nightmare. lol
They were hoping for a war.

Aww man. I always enjoyed the Anti-America rallies. I'd cry in the street for Supreme Leader for 12 hours. It was a hoot. :(

So, that is what Trump traded our military exercises for, a rally.

Who the hell in their right mind calls that a win?

A rally for selling out American secrets.

Way to go, Donald: no wonder you bankrupted so often.

liars-club-d7k_1211_358x500.jpg

From what I understand the Anti-American Rally is like the Super Bowl and moves around from year to year. I believe this year's event is being held in San Francisco. Although I might be wrong on this.

Forum List

Back