Starbucks expands benefits to cover all transgender surgeries

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Coffee giant Starbucks has announced they will fully fund an employees’ gender transitions, from reassignment surgery to hair transplants and other cosmetic procedures.
Starbucks Expands Benefits to Cover ALL Transgender Surgeries

LMFAO this CEO idiot is gonna buy you suckers, lmfao........ as they raise the price of coffee and you will see virtual signaling running rampent .

Virtual Signaling is like a little bitch in heat calling others to join their actions.......

All the gay bs is being intentionally being dumped on us to make the public thing this is all so widly accepted when tech. it's not. But as the idiots all gather together it's like that drawing board that has metal particles in it and when you drag it along the pieces follow, i think it's called etch a sketch.

This is what happens when bird of a feather flock together ....... You all think it because you brainwash each other into believing the FALSE BS LIES.......

Companies like this included.

Coffee giant Starbucks has announced they will fully fund an employees’ gender transitions, from reassignment surgery to hair transplants and other cosmetic procedures.

LMFAO this CEO idiot is gonna buy you suckers, lmfao........ as they raise the price of coffee and you will see virtual signaling running rampent .

Virtual Signaling is like a little bitch in heat calling others to join their actions.......
i hope he puts some conditions around it or people will work there long enough to transition and move on.

Starbucks is also closing a shitload of stores due to falling sales. The CEO is mentally unhinged.

Starbucks is also closing a shitload of stores due to falling sales. The CEO is mentally unhinged.
yea, putting aside the social aspect of it - increasing your insurance costs by what this has the potential to do coupled with branded as "coffee only" really means they're going to have a hard time re-establishing their core brand.

are we healthy drinks or politically correct? which is bigger bang for investment and go.

• Banned

i hope he puts some conditions around it or people will work there long enough to transition and move on.

But if they are dumb enough to pay for it , and it seems they are while having no, no clue what precaustions are going to hit afte that person leaves. I would think there are red tape loop holes for the person as well as the company.

• Banned
:lol:

How dare he offer his employees good health insurance!

Outrageous!

When your dumvb enough to not know who and what " REALLY" pays for it .. YEAH HOW DARE HE

gawd PHD and all and one can stil be to stupid to think past the black and white in front of them.

NOTHING IS FREE sorry you are living on planet denial. THIS FKN BS IS AN ELECTIVE......

is some one going to pay for some lady to get a BOOB JOB no it's an elective douche.

Some people need and want teeth implants you see that shit paid for .

fk off on ur thoughts of " HOW DARE HE"

• Banned

Good hope the loser fkrs sing below repair. Not to mention S**T has been found in their coffee.

But if they are dumb enough to pay for it , and it seems they are while having no, no clue what precaustions are going to hit afte that person leaves. I would think there are red tape loop holes for the person as well as the company.

yep. can't just be an open door policy on this. too much $$$ but hey - these days you never know.

upload_2018-6-26_13-28-27.png

All the gay bs is being intentionally being dumped on us to make the public thing this is all so widly accepted when tech. it's not. But as the idiots all gather together it's like that drawing board that has metal particles in it and when you drag it along the pieces follow, i think it's called etch a sketch.

This is what happens when bird of a feather flock together ....... You all think it because you brainwash each other into believing the FALSE BS LIES.......

Lol fuck that. They want be getting any of my money.

As long as it's not tax dollars and it's a private business have at it. If their coffee price increases then there's plenty of other options.

This seems bigoted to the extreme.

What about the employee needing cancer surgery or a hernia operation?
What about the employee needing needing an ankle or hip replacement?

Those crucial needs are less important than elective desires?
I see an avalanche of lawsuits in Starbucks future.
if you worked for Starbucks and NEEDED one of these important surgeries and learned they wouldn't pay for it but WOULD pay for gender transition surgery....how would you feel?

Is this perhaps outright discrimination maybe?

Good for Starbucks.

Why do insane trumpscum care?

Another reason not to buy crappy $5.00 coffee.

Maxwell House. Black.

This seems bigoted to the extreme.

What about the employee needing cancer surgery or a hernia operation?
What about the employee needing needing an ankle or hip replacement?

Those crucial needs are less important than elective desires?
I see an avalanche of lawsuits in Starbucks future.
if you worked for Starbucks and NEEDED one of these important surgeries and learned they wouldn't pay for it but WOULD pay for gender transition surgery....how would you feel?

Is this perhaps outright discrimination maybe?

:lol:

Cancer and hernia surgery are covered by their health insurance, too.

Forum List

Back