POTUS (Sirius Radio) Had an Interesting Point

I'd like to see 2 primary debates in ALL parties nationally televised - each party's debate on a different night.

I'd like to see 4 Presidential debates with ALL of the parties represented, starting the week after the conventions are done.

I'd like to see 1-month-long early voting in every state, with actual Election Day being a national holiday.

Didn't blame others; just pointed out the source you cited didn't say "disrupt" either. You should stop making things up and trying to pass them off as fact. Romney learned his lesson. Perhaps some day you will too.

wow its like people who wont believe science. yes you need to hear each word verbatim but im sure you were blaming bush for anything and didnt need to hear certain words.

She came out and said she was going to do it, she backed it up , anyone with a brain cell saw it coming. again just because u cant keep up doesnt mean this is a classroom and we have to slow up the whole class for one student. stay after and ask the teacher for extra help someplace else.

Except she didn't say that at all. You're just making stuff up to fit your prejudiced view of events. In other words, you're a typical republican.

im sure if it were a conservative debate, which i am thank u kindly, youd be screaming bloody murder, but i expect that from your kind.

I'd like to see 2 primary debates in ALL parties nationally televised - each party's debate on a different night.

I'd like to see 4 Presidential debates with ALL of the parties represented, starting the week after the conventions are done.

I'd like to see 1-month-long early voting in every state, with actual Election Day being a national holiday.

You do have to have some barriers to entry. Otherwise, I could form a political party tomorrow and get on the stage?

Like the idea of early voting; not the idea of national holiday. Change the day to a Saturday. If you can't take time out of your leisure time to cast a ballot; we don't need to hear from you.

wow its like people who wont believe science. yes you need to hear each word verbatim but im sure you were blaming bush for anything and didnt need to hear certain words.

She came out and said she was going to do it, she backed it up , anyone with a brain cell saw it coming. again just because u cant keep up doesnt mean this is a classroom and we have to slow up the whole class for one student. stay after and ask the teacher for extra help someplace else.

Except she didn't say that at all. You're just making stuff up to fit your prejudiced view of events. In other words, you're a typical republican.

im sure if it were a conservative debate, which i am thank u kindly, youd be screaming bloody murder, but i expect that from your kind.

"a conservative debate"? What the hell is that?

Obama lost the first debate because Romney did the following:

Said he'd not cut taxes on the rich (he since has changed that by the way; did you notice?)
Said he'd not cut major entitlements like SS and Medicare
Said he'd not cut defense
Said he would eliminate Big Bird.

Please illustrate me "screaming bloody murder". I'll help you out; you can't.

It's 21 minutes past the hour in the West and Candy Crowley (sp?) has still not disrupted the debate.

I own you.

Regardless of the combatants in 2016; it would be good if they would put the "town hall" debate into a less affluent burg than Hempstead NY. Nassau County, NY is among the top 12 income counties in the country. It would be a far different set of questions coming from a county that was less affluent, I feel.

Maricopa County would give you more questions about immigration, I'm sure. A lot more about SS and Medicare. Mesa County, CO, the Meth Capitol of the country, would give you more questions about crime and the economy, etc... I also think it would be good if the President and the Senate Majority/Minority leaders (depending on which party is in the majority) had this debate during the midterm contests.

Just some thoughts there.

I like your idea....the problem is the rich liberals (ie the press) dont like the middle and lower classes and they would never go into those areas....

Forum List

Back