POTUS (Sirius Radio) Had an Interesting Point

crowley came otu and said "here is what the men agreed to, but im not going to" what more do u need for her to say "im going to disrupt the debates and give you a skewed result"? how much mroe evidence to do you need for a person to say im not your friend and than be shocked if they do something horrible to you?

Did she say "disrupt"?

everyone else but you knew what she meant and she did what she meant do. i cant help it if you cant keep up

And I can't help it if you hear "A" and think "B".

Blaming the umpire for your loss is classless. Unless you're Green bay. GOP blames everyone except Romney.

Blame the media...blame the pollsters...blame the BLS....blame the moderators....

After a while, you have to affix blame on the candidate; do you not?

crowley came otu and said "here is what the men agreed to, but im not going to" what more do u need for her to say "im going to disrupt the debates and give you a skewed result"? how much mroe evidence to do you need for a person to say im not your friend and than be shocked if they do something horrible to you?

Did she say "disrupt"?

Candy Crowley, CNN’s chief political correspondent and tonight’s town hall debate moderator, has made it known that she will dispense with the rules about asking her own questions and interject whenever she sees fit.

Candy Crowley to Bend Rules at Presidential Debate - ABC News

everyone else but you knew what she meant and she did what she meant do. i cant help it if you cant keep up

And I can't help it if you hear "A" and think "B".

guess i was right again we cant help if you cant keep up. nor do we as a society have the time to educate you this late in the game.

You'll get your education on 11/6 sonny. I'm sure you'll put blame everywhere except on Romney for his upcoming loss though.

It's ALWAYS someone else's fault with Republicans.

Did she say "disrupt"?

Candy Crowley, CNN’s chief political correspondent and tonight’s town hall debate moderator, has made it known that she will dispense with the rules about asking her own questions and interject whenever she sees fit.

Gee, couldn't you go to some right wing/911 truther website and get the quote you really want?

All those questions were out there. A Leftist news anchor decided which ones to permit be asked.

And Obama was still destroyed.

Oh shut the fuck up.

why cause they disagree with you, is that the tolerant left showing its love of others opinions?

Nope.

It's a standard response to a troll like SniperFart.

The thorn in his ass this AM is, once again, more proof that the POTUS won the debate.

You guys will get over it. :lol:

Did she say "disrupt"?

Gee, couldn't you go to some right wing/911 truther website and get the quote you really want?

its ABC News, when did they go right? come on, your wrong on this stop blaming others and just move on.

Oh shut the fuck up.

why cause they disagree with you, is that the tolerant left showing its love of others opinions?

Nope.

The thorn in his ass this AM is, once again, more proof that the POTUS won the debate.

we know it was a draw, if u cant see it so be it, lots of left thought obama won the last debate and still try to bring it up, its okay ive learned to treat the left like kids and its easier on me.

Oh shut the fuck up.

Nope.

Gallup: Romney Lead swells to 6 points overnight

GALLUP: R 51% O 45%

Election 2012 Likely Voters Trial Heat: Obama vs. Romney

LOL

Best place to have a debate this year would be in Columbus Ohio. It's in the middle of the state that is normally Liberal in the north and Conservative in the south. It's a big city, with rich and poor and it's a huge college town. Plus, every election the state is always a "Battleground State".

Regardless of the combatants in 2016; it would be good if they would put the "town hall" debate into a less affluent burg than Hempstead NY. Nassau County, NY is among the top 12 income counties in the country. It would be a far different set of questions coming from a county that was less affluent, I feel.

Maricopa County would give you more questions about immigration, I'm sure. A lot more about SS and Medicare. Mesa County, CO, the Meth Capitol of the country, would give you more questions about crime and the economy, etc... I also think it would be good if the President and the Senate Majority/Minority leaders (depending on which party is in the majority) had this debate during the midterm contests.

Just some thoughts there.
i like townhall debates as think important take questions from voters

Nope.

Gallup: Romney Lead swells to 6 points overnight

GALLUP: R 51% O 45%

Election 2012 Likely Voters Trial Heat: Obama vs. Romney

Nice try SniperFart.

Single source Gallup polls that are a week old are no indication on how the debate went.

RCP Average has Romney lead as virtually non-existent. (4% Error Margin).

Aside from that it's not 11/7/12 yet, put your pampers back on. :lol:

its ABC News, when did they go right? come on, your wrong on this stop blaming others and just move on.

Didn't blame others; just pointed out the source you cited didn't say "disrupt" either. You should stop making things up and trying to pass them off as fact. Romney learned his lesson. Perhaps some day you will too.

Best place to have a debate this year would be in Columbus Ohio. It's in the middle of the state that is normally Liberal in the north and Conservative in the south. It's a big city, with rich and poor and it's a huge college town. Plus, every election the state is always a "Battleground State".

Yeah but you could say that about any major city really but not about any State. I am of the opinion that they take a dart and literally throw it at a map and that is where they have the town-hall.

Then again, I'm of the opinion that there should be no less than 6 constitutionally mandated debates involving whomever gets onto the ballots in 35 states.

Nothing against C'Bus but I wouldn't want to give THE Ohio State University any more unearned run than it already gets; for some reason.

Didn't blame others; just pointed out the source you cited didn't say "disrupt" either. You should stop making things up and trying to pass them off as fact. Romney learned his lesson. Perhaps some day you will too.

wow its like people who wont believe science. yes you need to hear each word verbatim but im sure you were blaming bush for anything and didnt need to hear certain words.

She came out and said she was going to do it, she backed it up , anyone with a brain cell saw it coming. again just because u cant keep up doesnt mean this is a classroom and we have to slow up the whole class for one student. stay after and ask the teacher for extra help someplace else.

Regardless of the combatants in 2016; it would be good if they would put the "town hall" debate into a less affluent burg than Hempstead NY. Nassau County, NY is among the top 12 income counties in the country. It would be a far different set of questions coming from a county that was less affluent, I feel.

Maricopa County would give you more questions about immigration, I'm sure. A lot more about SS and Medicare. Mesa County, CO, the Meth Capitol of the country, would give you more questions about crime and the economy, etc... I also think it would be good if the President and the Senate Majority/Minority leaders (depending on which party is in the majority) had this debate during the midterm contests.

What makes you think they want hard questions?

wow its like people who wont believe science. yes you need to hear each word verbatim but im sure you were blaming bush for anything and didnt need to hear certain words.

She came out and said she was going to do it, she backed it up , anyone with a brain cell saw it coming. again just because u cant keep up doesnt mean this is a classroom and we have to slow up the whole class for one student. stay after and ask the teacher for extra help someplace else.

Except she didn't say that at all. You're just making stuff up to fit your prejudiced view of events. In other words, you're a typical republican.

What makes you think they want hard questions?

I'm very certain they do not. Someone had the idea that election day should be April 16. I'd like that too--better weather being just one reason.

Toss a dart at the map and whatever county it lands on; that is where you have it. Just make sure that the home states of the candidates for POTUS/VPOTUS are not in play.

Umm... The questions are scripted. Can't you tell the difference between someone asking a question of her own and someone reading a question he couldn't care less about?

Umm... The questions are scripted. Can't you tell the difference between someone asking a question of her own and someone reading a question he couldn't care less about?

Supposedly the script writers were the persons in the audience themselves. In other words, if you call on Ms. Smith, you get question A. If you call on Ms. Jones, you get question B. "You" being the moderator. Ms Jones & Smith on Long Island would likely have a different pair of questions than a Ms. Jones and Smith in Choctaw County, OK for example. That is what the point was.

In truth however, as long as we only have Coke and Pepsi on the stage, the answers will be more scripted than the questions.

I would love to have a question about what power the President would give back; what the Presidential candidate thinks about the ridiculous pardon power the President has, when they think we'll be debt free, what figure other than governmental they admire most (99.9% will answer MLK no matter what).

Forum List

Back