Post your recent dreams here

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
We all have dreams we remember and then forget..some are so weird that we remember for days

I will go first , I was walking in a park and I seen this open silo and this guys was in it filling it with grain, smoking a cigarette

I was on a hill but I could look down and see all the people and then it exploded.

I ran like heck I looked and people's faces was on fire , just exploding, fragments coming down from the sky bursting all around

I see a lake and I am running, I see my daughter (who is 23 now) but she was like 8 years old..I put her on my back and covered her face with my left arm. From all the flying debris

I am running like hell with her on my back, but the meteorites get more intense flying and crashing all around me, I see a suburb coming up of big trees so I didn't run towards the lake I ran with my daughter on my back under the oak trees.

(As I am running with my daughter on my back and covering her face I run by so many familiar people, I tell them look in the sky run towards the lake, I tricked them)

Then I see doors and hear my daughter cry my legs are melting, I feel the fire on her..I bust in these doors

I meet a nurse and take my daughter off my back and her legs are gone..

And I go in the bathroom and my daughter is crying ..her legs are gone..

We all have dreams we remember and then forget..some are so weird that we remember for days

I will go first , I was walking in a park and I seen this open silo and this guys was in it filling it with grain, smoking a cigarette

I was on a hill but I could look down and see all the people and then it exploded.

I ran like heck I looked and people's faces was on fire , just exploding, fragments coming down from the sky bursting all around

I see a lake and I am running, I see my daughter (who is 23 now) but she was like 8 years old..I put her on my back and covered her face with my left arm. From all the flying debris

I am running like hell with her on my back, but the meteorites get more intense flying and crashing all around me, I see a suburb coming up of big trees so I didn't run towards the lake I ran with my daughter on my back under the oak trees.

(As I am running with my daughter on my back and covering her face I run by so many familiar people, I tell them look in the sky run towards the lake, I tricked them)

Then I see doors and hear my daughter cry my legs are melting, I feel the fire on her..I bust in these doors

I dreamed that I was about to enter the gate of heaven when Saint Joseph told me not yet Charwin.
Go back and get some one nice, decent, smells good angel person like you.

Okay God.

Along the way I met my buddy bear513. Hey bear513 I need a favor. God won’t accept me if I don’t have anybody with me.

Bear513: okay I’ll go with you.

At the gate ........ Saint Joseph was so angry holding his nose. Really pissed. Really MAD.

GO BACK AGAIN. THAT AINT HUMAN BEING. THATS A PIECE OF SHIT.

I dreamed that I was about to enter the gate of heaven when Saint Joseph told me not yet Charwin.
Go back and get some one nice, decent, smells good angel person like you.

Okay God.

Along the way I met my buddy bear513. Hey bear513 I need a favor. God won’t accept me if I don’t have anybody with me.

Bear513: okay I’ll go with you.

At the gate ........ Saint Joseph was so angry holding his nose. Really pissed. Really MAD.

GO BACK AGAIN. THAT AINT HUMAN BEING. THATS A PIECE OF SHIT.

I dreamt about fire and brimstone.

I realize this now, that's the reason why I came to Idaho/Wyoming.

The subconscious takes over the consciousness?

I never remember my dreams, but it was real

I rarely remember my dreams for very long after I wake up. Here is one dream, from years ago, that I do remember…

I'm at a restaurant. At the table with me is a young woman who is very much in love with me. (She's not anyone that I know of in real life.) I ask her to marry me. Of course, she says “yes”. She's very happy, very excited. Some of her friends are nearby, and she rushes over to them to tell them the news. As I watch this, I realize something. I'm already married. Now, I feel bad for this woman, because not only am I going to have to tell her that I can't marry her, but I cannot even continue the relationship with her, and I know that this will be devastating to her.

[No backstory to this dream. No explanation as to how I forgot that I was married, long enough to let this relationship with this woman progress to such a point.]

I rarely remember my dreams for very long after I wake up. Here is one dream, from years ago, that I do remember…

I'm at a restaurant. At the table with me is a young woman who is very much in love with me. (She's not anyone that I know of in real life.) I ask her to marry me. Of course, she says “yes”. She's very happy, very excited. Some of her friends are nearby, and she rushes over to them to tell them the news. As I watch this, I realize something. I'm already married. Now, I feel bad for this woman, because not only am I going to have to tell her that I can't marry her, but I cannot even continue the relationship with her, and I know that this will be devastating to her.

[No backstory to this dream. No explanation as to how I forgot that I was married, long enough to let this relationship with this woman progress to such a point.]
Yeah, well be sure to let us know how forgiving the wife is about [ ].

Forum List

Back