Post the Experiment

I think that the fact that we dont have a publicized experiment showing temperature effects from small to large increases in CO2 concentration probably means the results are less than spectacular. I find it hard to believe that no university lab that already has most of the equipment to stage such an experiment hasnt applied for the 500 grand to pull it off.

instead we are stuck with outright fraud from Gore/Nye, or misdirection and exaggeration from Mythbusters.

Well a few more weeks have past and still no experiment. So skooks, more WINNING my friend!!!!!!

If the experiment existed, the AGWCult would have posted it.

This leads us to conclude that the lab is cruel to their stupid "theory"

Is the lab a "denier!!!" (Denier is a cult word, never used by real scientists)

It would be helpful if you even had some rough idea of how much basic science you do not possess.

As to calling me a liar for posting facts you do not understand, shove your head up your ass and jump.

I call you a liar because that's what you are.

A fraud and a liar, a jihadist member of a sick death worshiping cult.

I've asked you to show the relationship between CO2 and temperature and you show charts with no temperature axis, which tells me you're a liar, for claiming you successfully posted said chart, and a moron

Why do global warming idiots lick Al Gore's ass so much? Do they think there's candy up there, or what?
hahhahaahahahahahaahahahhaahahahaaha oh crap that's funny!!!!!!!

Get back in your room, deniers. Nobody wants to see your circle jerks out in public. It's gross.
You sound like a climategate denier.

Most climategate deniers are weak-minded people whose egos are too fragile for them they to admit that they were fooled into being terrified by global warming scaremongers.

It would be helpful if you even had some rough idea of how much basic science you do not possess.

As to calling me a liar for posting facts you do not understand, shove your head up your ass and jump.

I've asked you to show the relationship between CO2 and temperature and you show charts with no temperature axis, which tells me you're a liar, for claiming you successfully posted said chart, and a moron

With "Agrees" from jc456, BillyBoy and Political Chic. So we have four people - one of whom claims to be working on a doctorate in meteorology - who demand an experiment showing how CO2 causes heating of the atmosphere. But when shown the absorption spectra of CO2: spectral radiance vs wavelength, insist they have not been given what they demanded. Billy Boy, why don't you explain the problem to one of your professors and ask him if he knows how to get the information out of me.

What lie do you believe I have told you Ian?

I believe you know exactly what I am talking about. I dont think you flat out lie so often that you forget them when you do, and then get caught.

I don't lie Ian, so I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about. I make mistakes, like all of us. I admit those mistakes, like very few people here.

If you've accused me of lying without good reason to believe I have done so... well, that would make YOU something less than honest. If you have some reason to think so, but don't want to spell it out, don't blame us if we don't believe you. You're call.

With "Agrees" from jc456, BillyBoy and Political Chic. So we have four people - one of whom claims to be working on a doctorate in meteorology - who demand an experiment showing how CO2 causes heating of the atmosphere. But when shown the absorption spectra of CO2: spectral radiance vs wavelength, insist they have not been given what they demanded. Billy Boy, why don't you explain the problem to one of your professors and ask him if he knows how to get the information out of me.
Well, I'm not asking for that exactly. I'm referring to surface warming not atmospheric warming.

Last edited:

Wei, I'm not asking for that exactly. I'm referring to surface warming not atmospheric warming.

yup. a few years ago it was all about surface warming from the near 50% of CO2 radiation being bounced back. and then 50% of that, and 50%...... 1 + 1/2 +1/4 +1/8....= 2 . CO2 had magically doubled the energy and was going to fry us all. you dont hear that too much anymore. where is konrad?

Wei, I'm not asking for that exactly. I'm referring to surface warming not atmospheric warming.

yup. a few years ago it was all about surface warming from the near 50% of CO2 radiation being bounced back. and then 50% of that, and 50%...... 1 + 1/2 +1/4 +1/8....= 2 . CO2 had magically doubled the energy and was going to fry us all. you dont hear that too much anymore. where is konrad?
Now Ian, you are engaged in lying. No, not going to fry us, going to make things a bit unpleasant.

Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

Figure 3. Monthly March ice extent for 1979 to 2015 shows a decline of 2.6% per decade relative to the 1981 to 2010 average.

Credit: National Snow and Ice Data Center
High-resolution image

Figure 4. The plot shows Arctic air temperature anomalies at the 925 hPa level in degrees Celsius for March 2015. Yellows and reds indicate higher than average temperatures; blues and purples indicate lower than average temperatures.

Credit: NSIDC courtesy NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory Physical Sciences Division
High-resolution image

This is what is the proof of the experiment that we are at present conducting on this planet.

Now Ian, you are engaged in lying. No, not going to fry us, going to make things a bit unpleasant.

Figure 3. Monthly March ice extent for 1979 to 2015 shows a decline of 2.6% per decade relative to the 1981 to 2010 average.

High-resolution image

Figure 4. The plot shows Arctic air temperature anomalies at the 925 hPa level in degrees Celsius for March 2015. Yellows and reds indicate higher than average temperatures; blues and purples indicate lower than average temperatures.

Credit: NSIDC courtesy NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory Physical Sciences Division
High-resolution image

This is what is the proof of the experiment that we are at present conducting on this planet.
Hahahaha dude the stupid bugs bit you

Crick the moron...

Correlation does not mean causation... Just because a hypothesis can be shown in a lab experiment does not mean it will react in the same way in an OPEN atmosphere and OPEN system. Again please provide more than speculative correlation with proof. Surely you can do that..

High-resolution image

High-resolution image

graphs are funny things. they can say a lot but they can also imply things that arent really there.

ArcticSeaIceExtents.jpg

has arctic sea ice extent dropped from the high point in 1979? yes, both the average max and min have declined.. does this graph look like a death spiral? no. it would look even less like one with the extra four years of data added.

Forum List

Back